[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 254 KB, 740x740, infinite madosuki vomit fractal.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7110436 No.7110436[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

It is my belief that spiritual energy can affect minute things about our biochemistry and thinking. At this level taking any kind of medicine won't have any affect, because by taking that medicine you are basically preventing your body from healing itself, this will have a kind of karmic affect later, eventually, and will manifest into another minor illness in your body.

This actually applies to grander things too, in that even with cancer if you take say chemotherapy instead of doing nothing and just meditating, then later on your spiritual body (not your physical body) will suffer some kind of resounding effect. Though it is kind of difficult to prove this with big health issues, I think it can be proven easily for small health issues since at that level your physical body and spiritual body overlap in a clear way.

Basically, if you have a minor health issue, and try to treat it, it will very quickly manifest into a new health problem. By treating illnesses we are just kind of pushing down and suppressing something only for it to come back up and manifest in a new way, this is why we should let everyone in hospitals simply die and then allow spiritual energy to fix our problems instead.

>> No.7110483

>>>/x/

>> No.7110489

>>7110436

It is my belief that health problems and symptoms can be made worse by negative spiritual energy since it can affect small things about our biochemistry.

>>7110483

Science is basically over anyways, once we are replaced by robots we'll have nothing left to do except focus on spiritual energy. I have already single handedly advanced humanity/the universe to the next level though, no need to thank me.

>> No.7110601

>>7110436

First of all, I notice that in bad spiritual states my allergies get a lot worse. Some people are more susceptible to negative spiritual energy than others. In good spiritual states the entire weather system seems to change to suit my needs and sooth me though.

You'll also notice more problems in society in bad spiritual states.

You see, the human form is not perfect, we have a more objective, higher-dimensional spiritual form that suits our needs, but our spiritual body can overlap with our physical body and that's when we can notice negative or positive affects on our health. In good spiritual states I notice by body being a lot looser, and in bad spiritual states even stretching seems to hurt.

>> No.7110843

>>7110489
>>>/x/

>> No.7111010
File: 491 KB, 500x220, david mitchell laughs at you.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7110489
>I have already single handedly advanced humanity/the universe to the next level though, no need to thank me.

"i saved the world with my new age faggotry! i better go tell 4chan!" - the savior of humanity

thank you for advancing us all to the next level, based anon