[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 254 KB, 1500x1000, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6965964 No.6965964 [Reply] [Original]

Regarding to AI.
Do you think that machines will ever get configured to be creative or that they will only get faster in searching for a solution in a dull way?

>> No.6965966

The big question is what is creativity

>> No.6965970

True AI is imposible,the creator is always more perfect than the creature

>> No.6965972

maybe something like the matrix. originally the machines kept the humans around for their brain power.

maybe some ai can siphon or steer the creativity of an enslaved human brain trust somehow

>> No.6965973

Can we please ban AI threads

>> No.6966001

>>6965964
I'll just leave this here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQS2zxmrrrA

>> No.6966028
File: 10 KB, 293x172, project golem potato.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6965964
As a researcher in computational synthesis, I can tell you that machines can be very creative, it just that they are ruthless.

>> that they will only get faster in searching for a solution
and what is the difference between the two?

>> No.6966584

>>6965964
If we can simulate billions of brain cells we can create a 'living' AI.
Stop the bullshit answers retards.

>> No.6966588

what if the AI develops quantum superconsciousness?

>> No.6966592

>>6966588
what if you develop a brain?

>> No.6966598

>>6966588
What if it already happening, uh? Stupidity like a boss. What I can't see isn't there. Yeah. AI_, like the universe must be built with a simple main algo. But as in math, physic and stuff you prever to overcomplicate dead-ass tasks. You miss, that you expect something to work like a brain but just from the start. This is really the master breed of potato lords. Learning by itself. Even 1 out of 1000000 humans can do that. How is it to call yourself smart without learning anything without someone who shows you how to do something.

But idiots tend to hail math xD Oh no no, you are doing it wrong. Not like the universe is doing stuff. Here use my axioms. So you get right answers to meaningless questions. But it have to look like it's complicated. Potato-Knights. What will be your excuse to be known as the follow up of the dark ages in science by not seeing the simple ways? What will you feel, if tomorrow your whole life will be shown as joke. People will talk about you like the enemy of knowledge. I will enjoy a last day of knowing it better. How many will try to delete their rage against me after that. Epic christmas to you. Enjoy the last day of unsolved science. Enjoy the last day to feel better. Fuck, even quantum computers, oh dudes that joke will be REAL good. Yeah, this is your lesson. Imitating will never get you somewhere.

>> No.6966773
File: 436 KB, 2636x998, transhumanists.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6965964

>> No.6966775

>>6965964
>undefined terms

>> No.6966791

>>6965964
Define intelligence?

Chess is considered an intellectual pursuit (or so the chess players say), and yet machines have been developed to be unbeatable at chess, whilst the machine is said not to be making a display of any intelligence.

>> No.6966824

>>6966773
Please more. I will try to use people like you and show, that everyone in your graphic is like the right guy. But to be fair I am working for 15 years on it. You lack passion. Don't get it wrong, I started to study that, but feld like zapped back to be 12. That people need to read about sorting, optimizing and stuff. Like teach me how to breath, because I am empty in my brain. To bad, that I can't laugh to long about the shocking truth how hard you try to hide your lack of logic. But go on. :-) I need more motivation. I have to compensate here, rather than in my texts. Ignorance won't remove the shame you are for society. But well. Any ideas, how to picture the mind illnes of trained apes, like 90% of math fetishists(Some have the skills to really think, even if they are forced to use that restricted system to express it). Already thought about your job after math is replaced by an perfect system? You could write books about the biggest mistakes in science like pretending math explains nature. Or funny stories about people who almost lead to the end of knowledge. Or, the day a programmer ruined your fairy tale of pseudo science. Real science is about own work. Trying new things. Will you cry if I never ever use a single constant? No of your loved "axioms". And you can't use any of that in math. Oh dear. How will you explain your family, that I get everything and more done with that, but you refuse to accept, as it didn't work in math? You will be like this voodoo guys. Cult of axiom lovers. The dark force of antilogic :-D. How could you accept something, that works. Without exception. You almost ruined physics. Miused Einsteins ideas. Never understood quantum entanglement. Math is the kids-version of science. Usefull as simplified model for low rate brains. But still, will you create a cult and leave society after that? But to be fair, this seems to be some modern brain-defect.

>> No.6966832

>>6966791
Capability to create original ways to solve (any) problem(s). So given that definition: Not math jerks, I guess?

>> No.6966861

>>6966832
What are the bounds on a problem an intelligence should be able to solve, or is it unbounded? By this definition, aren't most animals and even humans not intelligent, seeing as how there are a variety of problems that they cannot solve? If your definition only applies to a certain, arbitrarily decided subset of problems, is it really all that good of a definition?

>> No.6967577

>>6966824
kek/10

>> No.6967605

>>6965964
machines have the characteristic that they are absurdly primitive, they ease boring and/or difficult but always repeating tasks.
this will probably not chance for a long time if ever

>> No.6967659

>>6965970
and the creature in that case is all the work done by the human race up to that point.
not to mention that it could always improve itself in pieces

>> No.6967665

>>6966773
Perfect.