[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 66 KB, 800x600, 4dae127b-bc94-4f1c-9183-a3cd86478.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6695657 No.6695657 [Reply] [Original]

For those of you who have taken all 3 general physics courses in college (mechanics, E&M, and modern physics/optics/etc), which would you say was the hardest in your experience and why?

For whatever course you say was the hardest, what should (or did) you study beforehand to prepare for the course? Did it help? What would you have done different?

I've heard some say that it depends on the professor, that it depends on the students will to learn, or a mixture of both. I just started my mechanics class today (never have taken physics before), but it seems that it shouldn't be too bad and I'm pretty good with my calculus.

>> No.6695740

>>6695657
it's not the hardest, but optics is the lamest.
mechanics can be boring though, but i really liked EM.

i'm just attending 3. semester, so i did not have any modern physics lectures.

>> No.6695921

>>6695657
I don't know about your standardised bullshit, but in my undergrad i though nuclear physics was the hardest. But seriously the lecturer has a HUGE influence on difficulty