[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 4 KB, 375x363, Pi-w.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6556656 No.6556656[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

How can I improve my study?
I'm studying physics and maths in order to pass two important exams. I need to know a lot of formulas and physic constants, sometimes is frustrating because I mix the numbers and other times they simply don't want to get into my head.
I like to solve problems but there is a lot of theory and metric units for each thing.
My brain reach a point where I can't memorize anything new, I spend a lot of hours in front of the books but I feel that I'm not productive enough.

>> No.6556673

>>6556656
Do you write your ow summaries? I find that writing down things you need to memorize, or are likely to forget, In a manner which let's me quickly review them all at once, helps. You can also look into a SRS flashcard app if you need to constantly review a lot of things.

>> No.6557428

>>6556673
I write my own summaries but I have a lot of stuff that I need to remember for a long time. The summaries are useful but I finish forgetting things.

>> No.6557434

adderall

>> No.6557447

study the formulas, quickly write them down on the scratch paper when you get your test. Boom. You have your notes.

This is why I think tests with no notes allowed are dumb. It's a math test, not remember your notes test. In real like, you'll be able to use references and notes, so why shouldnt you be able to during a test?

>> No.6557450

>>6557434

adderall and redbull work wonders

>> No.6557907

>>6557450
Red bull gives me a boost but only for a little time then I feel the oposite, I suppose that is because is sugar high.
I think that adderall is with medical prescription only.