[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 65 KB, 500x382, 1322796219001.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6453311 No.6453311[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Why is it that when I look at a research paper and try to copy the equations they do, plug and chug it in to matlab, I can't get the right answer? Is it due to a lack of IQ points? Am I being exposed as an exam babby? I hate my subject btw.

I don't understand how my bachelor's thesis can be going so shit. TBH, even if I get a 2.2 grade (50-60%), I'll still get a first if I get a 2.1 on almost everything in my master year. But doing badly could give the impression that I am a low IQ exam babby.

I've had near perfect grades previously in life. I just hate my subject and have lost all motivation.

>> No.6453802

>>6453311
Dude, I'm the guy from the other thread, just stfu and do the work already, you know what you should be doing, stop procrastinating.

>to err is human, to blame it on a computer is even more human
You're computer is giving you the wrong results because your code is wrong, fix your code, don't blame your computer (unless you're using fsolve, then it's MATLABs fault, fuck that shitty function)

If your grades are that high and you hate this thing that much just do a rush job doing just enough to pass so you can relax and focus on your other classes, based on your topic I doubt he'll fail regardless of how shit it looks.

What the fuck is an exam babby?

>> No.6453859

>>6453802
>What the fuck is an exam babby?
Not OP, but maybe reddit-speech for someone who does well on exams but is actually incompetent in their field?
I don't know if this is a thing, but OP keeps using that word in his threads and you can easily spot him that way.