[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 6 KB, 245x172, dmtmolecule.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6395211 No.6395211[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Hey /sci/ I'm posting this on a few boards but sometime within the next 24 hours I will have in my possession 1 gram of pure DMT.

I'm interested if anyone has had any experience with it themselves or have had a friend do it. I hear it lasts up to around 8 minutes and I should only have to use about 0.10 grams to trip balls.

Thoughts?

>> No.6395230

you'll get that illusory feeling of greater understanding after your mad trip

and when you get that feeling, you are kicking camus in the balls

fuck you and your easy way out, coward

>> No.6395234

Yeah you use very very little. You need to vaporize it rather than torch it, so if you don't have a vape, try sprinkling it in between two layers of weed (or tobacco or something) in a bowl and hold the flame just above the top of the bowl, the heat will mostly vaporize the DMT, keep hitting it until you blast off and be careful not to drop the bowl on something flammable. The trip will last for a hell of a lot longer than 8 minutes, though, that's if you only get a light dose, I was completely out of reality for 40 minutes one time and tripping balls for another half hour.

Good luck, trip well and stay away from them fractals yall

>> No.6395343

Smoke the whole gram bro. Blast off for us! You won't die. Just do it for science.

>> No.6395369
File: 715 KB, 1069x2205, mesc.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

as >>6395234
stated, dont smoke the whole gram at once youll fuck up! do a tiny bit 1st. vape it! enjoy! on a similar note i made some mescaline last night. has anyone ever done a base/acid extraction?

>> No.6395458
File: 489 KB, 500x348, 1373496948194.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

have fun OP

>>6395234
Please explain the fractals comment. I've never done dmt and am really interested in it...I've talked to a couple people who have done it and this is the first of fractals I've heard. lol I realize I sound dumb right now...

>> No.6395470

nothing about this has anything to do with science

>> No.6395474

>>6395458
Lower doses of DMT will produce hallucinogenic geometric shapes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCIe9gh84NE

Higher doses will cause complete dissociation and out of body hallucinations. "Breaking through" into other dimensions, outer space, etc.

>> No.6395510

>>6395211

I just sent this post to the police lol

>> No.6395512
File: 762 KB, 500x500, 1377048465674.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6395474
Thanks for not being a dick about it. Most people on here are. lol
Why stay away from them though?
Personally I'd be perplexed and have an overwhelming need to go near. . . .

>> No.6395522

Weigh it out. 100mg is a MASSIVE dose. 30 to 40mg is extremely intense. If you're smoking it, try not to burn it. The best way to do it is to vaporize it all in a chamber and take one or two hits, hold it as best you can (it tastes really, really bad.), then sit back.

A lot of people report having some kind of experience with the universe as a whole. My experience with DMT, on the contrary, was very personal; I'd describe it as a show my brain put on for itself, not some kind of interaction with the rest of the universe. I think this is either because I didn't smoke enough to get absolutely out of my mind, or because I don't believe in the mysticism bullshit that typically surrounds DMT-smoking hippie-culture.

>>6395470
This is true, therefore sage.

>> No.6395553

Read the DMT nexus forum, it should give you a good example of how delusional most of the people who do this stuff are.

The only advantage it has is it is easily available. As a drug, it is uncomfortable to terrifying unless you are capable of the mental gymnastics necessary to convince yourself that what you experience had some sort of "spiritual meaning".

>> No.6395572

>>6395553
>uncomfortable to terrifying
But you're basing that entirely on your own impression.

>> No.6395594

Don't take a huge rip, do what people say and start slow. But then again not necessarily too slow. Not taking very much won't be a full, enjoyable trip. Just take one, good, solid hit if you're combusting it. That will be good for your first time.

Make sure you're in a safe environment surrounded by people that have your best interests at heart. Or no people at all, though I'd recommend at least one trip-sitter.

Doing DMT was perhaps one of the single most intense experiences of my entire life. No joke.

>> No.6395636

>>6395512
>Why stay away from them though?

The usual drug paranoia I think. I haven't read much into it, but DMT is one of the safer drugs under controlled conditions. Look it up on Google Scholar.

>> No.6395637

>>6395636
cont.

Oh wait, you were talking about fractals? That's just some kid pretending he's hardened or something.

>> No.6395660

not op but I remember hearing or reading somewhere that our body contains some amount of DMT and that its released on death and that using DMT will basically make your stockpile run out and you will lose all of it.

The second part sounds like massive bullshit but does our body contain any DMT?

>> No.6395665

>>6395660
The second part is bullshit. I think the first part is right though. They think it explains a lot of the "light at the end of the tunnel" scenes in near-dear-experiences.

Haven't watched this yet, but: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiqzHzAx4ro

>> No.6395672

I highly recommend you inject it, rather than smoke it or anything else. There other forms of administration waste a lot of DMT, which will waste your trip.

>> No.6395715

>>6395672
Yeah 20+ minutes trip at least without the hassle of excruciatingly disgusting smoke.