[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 79 KB, 600x600, 1-image[1].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6153260 No.6153260[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

I experienced Nirvana, ask me anything.
inb4 >>>/x/

>> No.6153274

>>6153260

>I feel stupid, and contagious...

>> No.6153275
File: 157 KB, 830x949, 1348416920621.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.6153293

>>6153275
Lol, that's funny as fuck. But I'm 100% serious, after a new kind of understanding had been increasing for about 5 days with no dedication to anything else other than food, sleep and hygiene, it came suddenly, exceeding everything I ever experienced or conceived, a far more profound experience than DMT was, and yes, accompanied with intense but short-lived happiness.

>> No.6153315

And let me assure you that my experience of Nirvana regarded the absolutely absolute (without conceiving it as it's impossible to conceive), not just consciousness/experience/sensation/presence/existence/the dimensions (the list goes on). I think the only way to understand how it can be understood without being conceived is to experience this. If I heard myself say that a few days ago I would certainly think I understood, but of course it would be a tiny understanding compared.

>> No.6153319

>>6153315
Not to mention that the items on the list are one and the same.

>> No.6153564

>>6153260

...so parinirvana

>> No.6153896

>>6153260
Can you quantify it?

>> No.6154028

>>6153896
No. It's unrestricted by that concept. You can't apply questions like "how did it start?" or "why does it exist?", there's not even a questioning its truth/correctness.
I realize there are very few questions that can be asked and answered about the scientific aspect of Nirvana, let alone its topic, so this thread doesn't have a lot of potential. I find it very hard to form sentences that can be considered correct regarding it. Just don't dismiss/categorize it it as "spiritual", "paranormal" or "unscientific" because it's inconceivable and because of myths about it leading to "liberation from rebirth" (once it happened I fully understood what is meant by this but it has no practical effect on experience or anything else) and "absorption into the cosmic, unvaried consciousness" after death which is a big, fat misunderstanding that isn't unrestricted and absolute at all. The behavior of someone who has experienced isn't magically freed from being dependent on chemistry, and the durability of the extreme contentment I am experiencing is of course dependent on memory, as Nirvana (lacking a better term with less bullshit associated with it) doesn't magically grant a soul that creates a link between me now and me in 30 years that isn't based on memory or the presence of many of the same particles. But knowing I have the potential to achieve it is very uplifting. Not trying to brag, but I surprised my family with an early and rapid development in fundamental, abstract, critical and original (to me and my family, not humanity) thinking. I don't think most people have the potenial. (This is not an arrogant ego trip, I assure you.) if you think you do, I suggest you try it for yourself by dedicating a few days to maximum and increasingly unrestricted thinking, in the name of science.