[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 25 KB, 311x311, tumblr_lrfudqa9GB1qdoqei.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6101162 No.6101162 [Reply] [Original]

Could someone be kind enough to give me a run-down on electric potential, capacitance, resistance, circuits, etc.?

I already took my test on these and basically failed. Now we are moving on to magnetism and I need to learn this as soon as possible to get caught up.

Thanks,

-Dumbass

>> No.6101168

Maybe you should not ask a summary of a complete course you flunked but instead study for it and look for specific problems you can't deal with.

This post is retarded and you know it, just go open your book, find some online resources and get to work.

>> No.6101172

basically all those electrons are bumping each other around like fuck.

>> No.6101174
File: 11 KB, 468x324, google.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.6101176

>>6101162
how do you expect someone to post a rundown of a semester's worth of material

>> No.6101182

Electrons are separated and like to go towards each other. This creates a current. The electrons move through a material, this creates resistance as it "slows down" the current (the material becomes hotter and maybe glows, it's how light bulbs work). A circuit is literally a closed circuit of electricity.

I honestly have no idea what you're asking, you just want to know what these are or you want complete lectures like a baby?

>> No.6101231

inb4 irritable aspies

go take some DXM