[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 1.60 MB, 1920x1920, relativity.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5973043 No.5973043[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

I have to say, /sci/ is filled with the dumbest people I have had the displeasure to have come accross. Simple algebra problems baffle you, and you have no decent understanding of math. It makes me sick to see such a mass grouping of anti-intellectuals. Now I know what you'll say, you'll say that I am in fact an idiot. But let me prove you fucking faggots wrong. Firstly, I took an IQ test when I was 14 and scored a 170. I guess that is relatively high, but I don't think it warrants too much gawking over, becaues IQ is not an accurate measure of intelligence. Let me tell you about how my credentials completely wipe the intellectual table with you goddam faggots. I was top of my class at UC berkley, a very prestigous school, among the best in the world. I finished my PhDs in 2 years total, not each. I have a Phd in math and theoretical physics. Not only would any of you not be able to complete a Phd program like me, you wouldn't even be able to finish your undergrad at a community college, you worthless idiots. To make things worse for you inferior creatures, Im currently working on a break through theory (I would explain, but none of you are intellgient enough to understand), that is going to change physics as we know it. It unites all of the forces into a complete theory of everything. Im likely going to win a noble prize. Now in the face of such a superior, I wonder how you sorry ass failures will try to defend your inferiority.

pic related, i learned general relativity when i was 13

>> No.5973071
File: 676 KB, 160x240, 1363897582436.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>What the fuck did you just say to me

>> No.5973073

We're proud of you too

>> No.5973076

You must be stupid as hell to post this OP. Intelligent people don't have to convince others that they are.