[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 1.37 MB, 1920x1200, red-blue-sci-fi-42349.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5920250 No.5920250 [Reply] [Original]

So /b/, at work a brilliant idea came to my mind:
When all action between quants (electrons, photons, etc.) can be calculated and with enough information can be predicted, has this whole universe a chance to behave other than these formulas and calculations would predict?

This applies only under the circumstance that, if enough information is available, we can predict ALL actions between quants.

I know this sounds very scientific, but this also answers the question about destiny. If it would be accurate, than destiny really exists and we cant change anything. I mean, all our decisions as human-beings are consequences of the processes in our brain.

What do you think?

tl:dr : if all action between quants is predicatable, is this the proof of destiny?

>> No.5920256

>if all action between quants is predicatable

It isn't. lrn 2 quantum mechanics

>> No.5920363

>So /b

Stopped reading right there.

>> No.5920366

>>5920250
>When all action between quants (electrons, photons, etc.) can be calculated and with enough information can be predicted
By the time you finish solving it, the universe will already be gone.

>> No.5920449

[smoke weed and look at the stars]

>> No.5921622

>>5920366
What if you calculate it with a quantum computer? Quantum computers can solve problems instantaneously.