[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 36 KB, 365x423, maog.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5918405 No.5918405 [Reply] [Original]

Hello, I want to show them an alternative atomic model with a rule electronic stabilization by reducing geometric. Say goodbye Heisenberg. visit: www.maog.com.br

>> No.5918420

Who are "them"?

Also, most of us don't speak spanish.

>> No.5918500

>>5918420
It's portuguese.
Good try, though.

>> No.5918508
File: 27 KB, 500x445, hue hue hue.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

BR? BR?
gibe monie pls

>> No.5919621

is functional!
that cool!

>> No.5919929

But in this model the author provides a rule for metals.
I know of no rule for metals.
is intriguing.

>> No.5920744

I really liked that theory.
I'm analyzing

>> No.5920814

Electronic stabilization might work for certain subsets of specific elements only.

The problem with this system is that it over-simplifies the sum relations that make up a stable position for which an electron can be held within an atom. As such, you can't balance an electron this way.

The summary of joining one atom to the other is partially correct. (sort of. super complicated.) I'll skip the 5th level since there's just too much math, and drop it down to the second level. At the second level, you have 16 or 32 points which provide half the stabilization parameters. I'm pretty sure it was 32, though it's been a while since I worked it out.

What happens is at the second level, you have 4 perfect stability systems, 8 partial stability systems and then the rest are pretty much useless. Out of the 4 stable systems, your choice of electron position for level 1 will only have 1 possible outcome, with 2 unstable positions and the 4th simply can't get there.

Joining atoms at the same level can only happen under very specific relationships. Electron at 2p5.1 for instance will not join up at the electron position from atom 2, but rather at one of the non-linked half sets that don't make up a stable orbit within the atom itself, the which has the most partial sections. (With a slight tweak, you can derive part of said system from crystallization and seeding.)

Spins, and arcs can also play a role. (see some of the nifty patterns electrons can be forced into.)

ie It's a good attempt, but would not work.

>> No.5921368

is easy to speak, would be difficult to prove.
In my tests it worked perfectly.
You can test with isolated atoms or molecules.
You can do any exercise with this system.
Test first before talking anything.

>> No.5922392

???