[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 352 KB, 1280x688, Grand_Universe_by_ANTIFAN_REAL.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5857152 No.5857152 [Reply] [Original]

I just finished watching a documentary about the essense of reality. In the documentary they talked about the "hologram Theroy". That therorie is suggestig that all information ( feel, coulors, of objects etc) in the universe is in a cashe surronding the universe(that we cant see). And is taken when needed. And then it hit me that video games does that too(takes textures and hitboxes from a file witch you cant see from the game. correct me if im wrong.

>> No.5857163

>>5857152
its not a theory. its a hypothesis. sage this stupid shit

>> No.5857221

Another point is that math is a languege of the universe. and how it helps us understand the world auround us in a way never before, example as we dig deeper into thoritcal physics maths follow. Because you need a ecuation for everything regarding game mechanics and code. And the deeper we go into the coding and the better ecuations we get the more advanced the game gets both graphicly and emersive.

If you heard about euclidon and their "unlimeted Deitail" engine that only takes one "atom" (coulor) for every pixel in a large object.Laser scanning is also a part of thoughts. because you can laser scan and then take a picture with a high resulotion camera to get the information of each point(Atom). and then you can synch these to one . And what i am really saying here is that the universe could work in a same fashion where matter is recognized with its properties (positon in realirty and size) but no information in things like density and coulor and that the information for those have to be sent from the universal cashe.

>> No.5857280

How do you decide what is 'information' and what is just randomness?

>> No.5857286

>>5857163
Yeah but im just sharing my thoughts for you too question and critizise beacause i think that those things are intresting.

>> No.5857299

>>5857280
What if these "random" accurances are just "bugs" in the essence of the universe. But i dont really know so i just hypothises around the subject.

>> No.5857301

If it is possible to simulate reality inside universe. How many realities real and alternate would be simulated?

If true inside simulated reality how many realities will be simulated.

If true an enormous amount of reality simulation will be occurring inside simulated realities. What are the odds you are in the original simulation?

If simulating reality is not possible it must be because the universe is not deterministic, becasue if it is deterministic then there is no reason we cannot simulate all it's qualia.

So we are likely either in an unpredictable world or we are in a simulated world.

>> No.5857314

>>5857301
Maybe the theorie of multiverses could suggest that both anwsers could be in at the same time

>> No.5857551

>>5857301
or another question would be are you the only person in the simulation or are there other consciousnesses plugged in so to speak