[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 49 KB, 838x983, 1310359512614.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5823001 No.5823001[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Okay. I'm gonna post about schizophrenia, meth and all the druggie shit many of you beta faggots hate. Just because you dislike drug culture, meth, and me as a person in general, doesn't give you reason to sage/hate on/abuse mod powers to delete it or ignore it. I thought in science we took pride in looking at EVERY subject objectively. And not ignoring any information that shows something we hate may not be so bad? But I can't expect much on 4chan so anyways I'm high and i'll have fun writing this if it gets replies or delted or not.

I've got a theory on schizophrenia seeing as I am fairly self aware and able to analyze myself and im capable of reading journals and the like unlike many disorganized schizophrneics. So maybe my take on my own illness and symptoms would be more valuable to some med students here than the shit you read in textbooks that is not really what happens IRL. Also, doctors know dick about recreational drugs and just go "ADDICTION BAD BAD BAD SCARE TACTIC SCARE TACTIC 20 YEAR OLD PROGPAGANDA BRAIN DAMAGE BRAIN DAMAAGE EXAGGERATE" and glorify and even lie about negative effects to hide them when it comes to psych meds or their meds.

I really, really don't think Dopamine plays a major role in a good number of cases and have evidence, but I'll be honest and objective. Not like I'm gonna make a meth sale by promoting it here anyways. Green texting what happened the last 4 months, Ill add details since i suppose explanations are important

>> No.5823004
File: 60 KB, 500x368, 1308234853404.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>2nd week of February I had a major psychotic break.
>on no meth at the time. was running low on money and trying to quit via masking WD's with oxycodone. I was 4 weeks clean. No opiate withdrawals. I have had a 720 mg a day oxy habit 5 years ago. I know exactly what withdrawals feel like, so don't try and tell me I had them. I know more about these drugs than you, most likely.
>on Welbutrin 300mg XL, 80-120mg oxy a day. both to get rid of meth withdrawals. barely there but ill take any drug if it remotely helps with anything because fuck dealing with uncomfortable shit
>Break caused by Public Speaking. Used to get so nervous i'd vomit from fear as a kid. decided to try the speech sober since my anxiety had been next to 0 the last year after getting on abilify. Tried speech with only .75 mg of xanax. Went psychotic and delusional and hallucinated from the stress.
>Shadowy figures, Flame like hallucinations but shadows instead of orange/red/blue flames, words become illegible, and heard people behind me, felt the extreme sensation of another presence behind me in my room constantly or when outside (That feeling you get when someone really is over your shoulder. That but x10 ALWAYS), the feeling you have an aura that repels people (Must have been my speech and/or writing. I can write much more coherently again and I finally had a person tell me I slurr words together now a little like I have a slight speech impediment), paranoia, thinking people are splotting against you, seeing a federal agent in tactical gear in your house at night
>90% of those happened when not on meth. I started meth again after I started getting word salad. I'd mix up words, wrong order, say the wrong word, and speaking gibberish sounds/nonsense. Figured my mind was gone already so might as well use like Charlie sheen

>> No.5823005
File: 63 KB, 600x338, 1307427553410.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>I was not on AP meds. And still am not
>I used up to 2 grams of washed meth (Epsom salt + Lowes grade acetone = anhydrous solution = use to wash the dope of adulterants for near pharm grade meth) at times when i bothered washing it a day smoked
>Heard voices and saw the federel agent in my house at night when smoking a shitload of washed meth. But that was about it. those went away and never came back despite consistent extreme use
>Symptoms got worse when friend of mine grew distant. She promised she'd tell me if my personality changed cause I asked to her too several months ago, so I could start IVing my meth and heroin since i'd give up on life ifi went completely crazy. She apparently didn't want me to IV so she just slowly stopped talking to me hoping i'd forget about that and her. She started talking to me again when i got less disorganized and spam messaged her more coherently when i got better.
>was like i forgot how to socialize and talk normally and write. it took me forever and it was like someone learning english would write/speak
>Despite continuous heavy smoking of uncut shard, I got better and better and spent like 10-14 hours a day talking to people via IM or webcam to relearn how to talk normally and met new people for the first time in a while
>got better and better and seemed to remember how i used to talk/write as I kept spending all day keeping my mind busy
>disorganized speech/writing mostly gone by now. can talk in an IM/text with out writing rambling paragraphs, can speak more consisely but speech isnt as good as before still.
>can read textbooks and understand them again. after break, i went from reading 200 pages in a few hours of a book for some class, to 10-20 pages to give you an idea
>on meth entire time

>> No.5823007
File: 1.99 MB, 234x450, 1360171355607.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

How would psychosis get better, and disorganized speech dissipate if they were caused by elevated dopamine levels like the dopamine hypothesis says? I got BETTER on meth. 0.75 to 2.00 grams a day of meth. If it wasn't for meth, I'd never have had the motivation to talk to people and relearn how to socialize for the most part. I'd have just stared at my screen and gave up and watched netflix all day and got on SSI and just vegetated.

No other drug than amphetamines ever gave me the motivation to do things. All the 'good' medication for schizophrenia does the opposite actually. It makes you lazy, want to do nothing. Life becomes a grind and you lose your sex drive and ability to get an erection too. Not to mention how bad for you AP meds are. SSRIs are harder to quit than meth or amp. Literally. The withdrawals are 10x as severe and last longer. They're just not abusable. They're harder to get off and do far less for depression and motivation too. They're worthless. AP meds certainly dont motivate you. And mood stabalizers don't motivate you.

Infact, all the meds the doctor ever gave me, just made me bored, lazy, dull, unmotivated and not care about doing anything. How can you get better and learn how to function and do things and enjoy your life if the 'good meds' that make you 'better' suck the joy out of life and do nothing for the lack of motivation and depression? Unless you legitimately have motivation and drive to do things, you won't care to actually try. You'll do the bare minimum to be alive or not homeless since all that forcing yourself does is make your life harder and shittier even if you are being productive at 'school' or 'work'. And doctors don't do much to treat the lack of motivation. Just the hallucinations and delusions.

>> No.5823006

>>5823004
pls post about your personal life elsewhere

>> No.5823009
File: 81 KB, 480x640, 1293655185605.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

You can ignore seeing bugs or shit like that. You can't conjure the motivation to do things. You can force yourself to do them, but unless the natural drive/desire to do stuff is present it just doesn't work. I'd put it like, trying to jerk off after you just blew a load. If you really try you can but it's just a grind and you don't want to actually. you're just beating your dick because youre forcing yourself to do the task.

That's like how life is, but with everything all the time all day. But on stimulants, you get that motivation and desire and interest in life again. And with out the interest you'll give up sooner or later when it gets too hard since youre not getting anything out of it and sitting and staring at the wall is more fullfilling than doing anything since it's easier and you get no pleasure out of anything anyways.

IMO the dopamine bullshit was exaggerated heavily just to sell the 2nd gen anti pyscotics cause greed + easier to just zombify difficult patients than to help them

Stress = Cortisol and GABA right? Is there anything related to those two that explain schizo better than the dopamine bullshit?

>> No.5823015

>>5823001
>I've got a theory on schizophrenia
Seeing as you're a meth addict with schizophrenia, your theories are approximately as valuable as my cat's.

>> No.5823011

>can i crash here? r9k doesn't want to be friens
No. Shoo.

>> No.5823012
File: 35 KB, 680x516, get le out.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Do you really expect anyone to read a wall of text which you admitted in your OP to be nothing but schizophrenic ramblings?

>>>/x/

>> No.5823013

They put me on Klonopin, Seroquel, and some mood stabilizer when i was 10, then my mom cut me cold turkey and my memory reset entirely and my cognitive skills went up in flames. But you don't see me dragging that around and whining about it. I moved on while you're still stuck in the past, and on the wrong board.

>> No.5823017

>>5823012
>>5823011
Nothing to do with /r9k/

I was thinking about this while talking to a friend. I got better and my disorganized speech improved greatly while off meds and on meth.

And it made me think wonder what really causes schizophrenia cause it obviously isn't elevated dopamine levels if I improve on meth and off meds.

>> No.5823019

>>5823017
Here's a little hint, you think you're improving, but you're going much much further down the hole. Amphetamines are for crackheads.

>> No.5823022

>>5823017
>still discussing outdated dopamine models
And how much neuroscience have you studied exactly?
Skimming your wall of text and seeing the 'meth makes me happy, ssri makes me sad', I'd say you do not know anything besides your personal experiences (which sadly aren't going to extrapolate to the million of other schizos which neuroscience is hoping to fix).

>> No.5823026

Can you tl;dr that?

>> No.5823029

>>5823026
I'd love to!
meth

>> No.5823028
File: 35 KB, 404x254, durr.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Everything you think is a so special theory of your own, has already been thought by someone else a thousand times.

>> No.5823032

You should really get help.

>> No.5823035

>>5823019
No. I am seeing a Psychologist. He has said I improved greatly and am speaking articulately and much more coherently.

Also, friends say so. and I can read my textbooks and understand them again, bro.
>>5823022
I never said I have. But doctors still base their treatments on the dopamine shit. And don't give dick besides SSRIS if you dont have the drive to do anything.

if the 'outdated' model is still the main thing used to treat in currentl real world setting then.....?

>> No.5823039

any more crazy person comics please OP?

>> No.5823043

>>5823035
Just tumbling blindly.. you do realize that there's even a warning on adderall that it could eventually cause delusions/hallucinations if taken over extended periods. But don't let me rule your life, no, i'm the bad guy. Meth good, Sober bad.

>> No.5823048

>>5823043
Sure. I had my first psychotic break before I tried stimulants. And I thought people could read my mind and my emotions at age 15. Also thought everyone wanted to harm my phsyically, were planning to, plotting to ridicule me or humilate me constantly from age 15-19. None of that ever happened once. I was not picked on as a kid. I still thought i'd be attacked and hurt constantly. The fear daily was worse than when i got a gun pointed at me before, at age 22. first drug was vicodin at 17.

I was paranoid and hearing things before I even tried a drug that doesnt cause psychosis.

Not the drugs. And my hallucinations went away while on meth.....

So?

>> No.5823051
File: 57 KB, 850x983, 1296025700585.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5823039
>>5823049

>> No.5823052

I would like a first hand opinion:

Are you a diagnosed schizophrenic?

Have you taken psychedelics?

Have you taken dissociatives?

>> No.5823049
File: 65 KB, 838x983, 1310340794401.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5823039
niggerwalk

>> No.5823050

>>5823048
they'll come back, and they'll be permanent when they do.

>> No.5823056

>>5823051
>>5823049
no no I wanted comics about crazy people

>> No.5823053

thanks for the story OP my neighbour pukes from stress and takes fucktonnes of meth too, but hes at a top school doing math. I dont think drugs are good for people though

>> No.5823057
File: 160 KB, 830x974, 1311104673542.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5823052
Yeah diagnosed with schizoaffective, and disorganized schizophrenia

Yeah. Shrooms, LSD. Want to try DMT.

Maybe. I got bad weed once. My tongue turned green and things went black and white and i walked to myselfin the mirror for a few hours. Tasts chemically and burnt my throat. was my second time smoking it. so i didnt know that was bad. Happened after i threatened to stab this mexican kid for selling me look alike pills instead of norcos. he said hed give me an 8th of the best weed ill ever try. and i bought 20 bucks worth of pills. so an eigth of weed would be giving me my money back + some. So i took it.

Burnt my throat bad too.

>> No.5823058

>>5823056
ONly have that one sadly. back from /new/ i thnk

>> No.5823060

>>5823058
thanks anyway and I enjoyed your story, hope things go well for you

>> No.5823066

>>5823057
How would you compare the psychedelic experience with your psychotic outbreaks?

Do you think the use of psychedelics affects in any way the frequency or strenght of your psychotic outbreaks?

>> No.5823068

SSRIs are a crutch which, depending on the subtype, start to positive from a few weeks to a few months after starting the regiment.
Until that happens, you're stuck with the lows - wiki the reuptake mechanism for why, it's fairly complicated.
The average moody teen on 4chan isn't going to stick to that regiment for a year and realize that they got better after a few months.
Furthermore, SSRIs are for serious depression cases. Not 'I lost my lunch money wahhh wahhhh' that the majority of the western world uses them for. They will not make a change in most cases if your 'depression' is just you not wanting to get out of your room like it is with the vast majority of our demographic.
On top, add the needless marketing campaigns by pharmaceuticals to push psychiatrists into prescribing these to people who need to get out and play a soccer game once a week
All of that gives them a bad public image. But they work, and they work well when they are correctly administered in the proper cases. And that is why they're the default go-to for such things. They aren't the best by far, but drugs which apply the alternate proven-to-work mechanisms are fairly new and not mainstream.

You want to feel better? One of the things showing promise is huffing low doses of ketamine. You should be into that.

>> No.5823078

Why are you even taking antidepressants instead of antipsychotics?

>> No.5823089

>>5823068
I tried every single one for 3-8 weeks and they all sucked ass. I know what depression is.

Mine was worse than methamphetamine withdrawwals. Before I ever did meth. Similar type of feeling. Fatigue, no drive, dont care about shit, all boring.

Its what made me start the shard.

SRRIS suck dick.

>>5823066
I had one shroom trip where i forgot i was tripping and became completely delusional and thought my face was deformed and i was like 'sewer mutant' ugly. No desorted visuals until I went outside and saw patterns moving on the cement. Then i realized iw as tripping and laughed and it became a good trip.

Its a bit different. I'd describe it best as a very, very, very strong horrible weed high where you get self concious, paranoid, feel out of plce, think people can read your mind, hear voices, cant focus, scatter brained, fearful, want to be alone

havent did psycadelics in years. i want to try them again though so well see when i find some LSD or shrooms.

>> No.5823087

>>5823001
Take this to
>>>/pol/
>>>/soc/
>>>/b/

>> No.5823092

>>5823001
>I really, really don't think Dopamine plays a major role in a good number of cases
That's because you have too much of it and is psychotic.

>> No.5823094

>>5823078
I was on APs. They dont do shit for me any more. They removed the fear and voices when i first tried them but after that they were worthless. voices never came back except once, but different type of voices. for 2 days.

Anti psychotics unmotivate you. Why would i take them? you just sleep all day and get lazy.

>> No.5823097
File: 56 KB, 534x443, ponderingfoot.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5823089
>I tried every single one for 3-8 weeks
Thanks. Now to base the entire field of neuroscience around your experiences.

>> No.5823098

>>5823092
Nope. Psychologist I'm seeing even says I'm coherent and intelligent and is wondering if I even should start meds again if they just make me feel worse and I seem to be getting better currently with out them. He reccomends slowly lowering meth usage, very slowly over time but ultimately getting on meds, or getting off meth is my choice.

Says reducing stress in my life is the best thing.

>> No.5823101

>>5823097
I never said that dickhead. It's just as stupid to ignore cases that don't fit your ideas and generalize that way, as it is to base case on my one personal experience.

But, studies are made from ancedotal reports that give ideas on what to check for in a controlled setting.

SSRIs barely are moe effective than a placeabo anyways, proven by studies. They're shit.

>> No.5823106

>>5823098
>he reccomends slowly lowering meth usage, very slowly over time
What kind of quack you seeing?

>> No.5823105

Are you retarded? Meth will just make things worse. Also psychology is voodoo, talk to an actual medical doctor.

>> No.5823109

>>5823105
Except it hasn't ever in my life. It's only improved my quality of life when I used responsibly.

And the meds have just made my life worse when i got on them and made me feel like shit.

So why take them? Because a doctor says they're better even though they give me perosnally no positive effects?

>> No.5823112

>>5823109

Because meth is really really bad for your heart and if you keep taking it you will fucking die.

>> No.5823111

>>5823105
Pysciatry doesn't even know what actually causes schizophrenia either.

So?

>> No.5823113

>>5823109
There is no responsible usage, it's like saying "I'm going to smoke 5 packs a day because i don't have cancer, so therefore i will never get it."

>> No.5823115

>>5823111

So at least a medical doctor knows about meth's side-effects while a psychologist doesn't know shit because he's just a pseudoscientist who went to graduate school for a few years to get a bullshit psychology degree.

>> No.5823122

>>5823101
>studies are made from anecdotes
Yea, no. Studies are made from years of biochemistry, biophysical models, neuroscience, animal modelling, and then clinical trials (including muh millions of standardized anecdotes).
>SSRIs barely are moe effective than a placeabo anyways, proven by studies.
>>5823068
>Furthermore, SSRIs are for serious depression cases. Not 'I lost my lunch money wahhh wahhhh' that the majority of the western world uses them for. They will not make a change in most cases if your 'depression' is just you not wanting to get out of your room like it is with the vast majority of our demographic.
Pardon me if the rantings of a schizo meth addict aren't convincing.

>> No.5823152

>>5823112
>>5823115
>>5823113
>>5823122
http://healthland.time.com/2011/11/21/why-the-myth-of-the-meth-damaged-brain-may-hinder-recovery/

Only brain damage from body temp increase, same type caused by fever or mdma overheating is permanent it seems.

Pretty much all studies done that show meth as brain rotting bad were impropperly designed, skewn to get people to never try it.

Scare tactics and propaganda by the DEA and doctors who blindly follow stigma.

Meth = can be made by anyone state side. Better than coke, less damaging on the body, cheaper, lasts longer.

DEA can get their cut of coke money from cartels by making deals. Meth? Nope. The indpenedant cooks wont give them shit.

So they stigmatized and demonized it.

>> No.5823162

>>5823152
Yes dear, it's all a conspiracy.

>> No.5823187

>>5823162
What he said is logical though. Not every idea a schizophrenic or speedfreak has is wrong.

>> No.5823208

>>5823187
Seconding this. Even fools can tell you that the sky is blue. Appeals to authority and fundamental attribution fallacies ITT.

>> No.5823217

>>5823152
>implying that most of the methamphetamine in this country doesn't come from mexico

>> No.5823220

>>5823208
That's why I made this thread. I KNEW /sci/ would just attack me for being schizo and on meth and use that as the reason to why I am wrong.

And these are the people who want to be doctors, engineers, scientists, and claim to be objective and logical and good critical thinkers.

lel

>> No.5823222

>>5823217
Kid, keep believing the DEA. Have you moved pounds a month of it? No? Then shut the fuck up.

There are so many guys doing it solo that only work in small closed circles. Mexican dope, is cut to shit with msm even if its always made right. Horridly cut. Mexican meth is a minority these days unless you're in a gang heavy area.

You don't see Mexican Gangbangers missing teeth and looking like the toothless rednecks in the south do you? That's cause people cook their own bad shit instead of buying from mexicans. Every god damned spic banger is on shard. They dont smoke caustic poorly made impure shit though.

>> No.5823223

>>5823220

Except that the linkage between being schizo and being an addict is pretty well established and having been around drug addicts (not necessarily schizoids), there's usually an extremely self-defensive complex that arises out of the addiction.

"Well I need these because..." and then they grab any tool, both fact and fiction, to support the "necessity" of their habituation.

And why the fuck are you on meth? Just get some adderall or something jesus.

>> No.5823228

I did meth for 2 years and since I've quit I have severe anxiety and schizo-related symptoms. Beforehand I was among the most level-headed and emotionally stable individuals of whom I knew. Meth really fucked up my shit, I don't recommend it, but I understand because I tried so desperately to justify my use the entire time, as well. Good luck, OP.

>> No.5823232

>>5823223
What does being an addict have to do with anything?

adderall = harder on heart when used at high 500mg + a day dosages. gives limp dick. heart rate shit

all meth makes me do is sweat a lot. and dry mouth which i got meds from the dentist for. bout the extent of negatives. my BP was 130/86 when i went in a month ago.3 years of use. i was high on a gram of smoked WASHED shard at the time too.

I dont get much heart rate side effects from meth. on adderall my BP was 145-150 and i forget the other one, when i went in high on it before.

/shrug
meths cheaper too. and faggot kids dont sell the pills to their friends and sell out on you so you have to go with out. dealer always has more shard. AWLAYS. no limited supply.

more fun too. so. that's why.

>> No.5823233

>>5823220
Your erroneous facts and incomplete reasoning are why you are wrong.

Being schizo and on meth are why your reasoning is off and you can't see why your facts are erroneous.

>> No.5823239

>>5823228
I was schizo before I did it, if you read the thread. 6 years before actually.

>> No.5823244

>>5823087
Could make a strong case for neuropathology staying in /sci/.

>> No.5823245

>>5823232
>at high 500mg

WHAT THE FUCK. WHAT THE FUCK.

You need to ease off the dopaminergics man that's WAY beyond what anyone should be taking.

>What does being an addict have to do with anything?

I already mentioned. Addicts usually develop an unconscious self-defensive complex around their addiction. Even I feel prey to it when I got addicted to synthetic cannibinoids over a two month period before quitting.

>> No.5823248

>>5823233
I don't really like methfag but he wasn't exactly wrong from what I read.

>> No.5823249

>>5823001
It certainly doesn't seem to be entirely accounted for by a dysfunctional dopamine system.

One other proposed mechanism is mediated by glutamate:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glutamate_hypothesis_of_schizophrenia

>> No.5823255

>>5823239
I was highly prone due to family history, etc. My point was that I'd done all my research and thought I had enough information to justify my decision and it ended up making related symptoms infinitely worse and created a host of new ones. It's worthlessly anecdotal, and I'd have told (and did) anyone that disagreed with me to go fuck themselves during my usage, it was just a cautionary tale to someone prone to a worsening of said symptoms (which are fucking unpleasant as fuck to me) because I enjoy participating in this little community here occasionally and I happen to have gone down this road before. Like I said, good luck, enjoy your dope. I would be.

>> No.5823321

>>5823223
>Except that the linkage between being schizo and being an addict is pretty well established and having been around drug addicts (not necessarily schizoids)
First off, "schizoid" is not short for "schizophrenic". They both come from the same root word, but "schizoid" implies "cut off from human relationships" while "schizophrenic" implies "cut off from reality". People are diagnosed with schizoid personality disorder because they don't form close emotional bonds. It's very, very different from schizophrenia.

Anyway, I think the linkage between schizophrenia and being an addict is that people don't like to admit using illegal drugs, so people get diagnosed with schizophrenia because they're just fucking high or going through withdrawal.

>> No.5823337

>>5823321
Wrong.

Let me correct you, as I am OP.

Schizophrenia also causes lack of emotional bonds to be formed, and social isolation. However, it also may present with hallucinations, delusons, disorganized thought/speech/writing and/or a decrease in cognitive functioning as well as negative symptoms such as lack of motivation, inability or difficulty initiating or pataking in goal directed behavior, social withdrawal/isolation, and lack of interest in hobbies/life in general.

Schizoid basically means loner with no friends who doesn't get distressed by the fact or want them I think. That can and often is a part of schizophrenia too, but schizophrenia has many more things and may or may not have that aspect.

No, it's because
>schizo makes you feel like shit
>meds make you feel even worse and shitttier
>drugs make you happy for the first time since you were a kid
>being sober and on meds makes you feel like you're dead and going through life on autopilot or even horribly dysphoric. paranoid/fearful to the point its worse han being robbed at gun point sober going outside. but everyday for no reason.

can't see why someone might get hooked?

>> No.5823345
File: 1.90 MB, 320x244, What's thiJESUS.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5823232
>500mg
It's an odd day if I take 45. How haven't you exploded?

>> No.5823354

>>5823232
nigger 2 grams of shard a day is not responsible usage. Anyone who uses a half g of adderall a day has a bigger problem with their mind than with their heart. You know docs prescribe 20 mg a day and that's usually too much?

>> No.5823358

>>5823337

I'd say you should just keep taking the meth.
But as amphetamine/cocaine induced psychosis is well documented, you probably aren't going to convince any MD's with controlled studies.

>> No.5823369

>>5823007
>Infact, all the meds the doctor ever gave me, just made me bored, lazy, dull, unmotivated and not care about doing anything

Surprise! This is what life is like for middle class normals. Sounds like the treatment approximated a cure.

I say approximated because if you are looking for a treatment for schizophrenia based on a known underlying mechanism, you are at least 15-20 years too early.

>> No.5823377 [DELETED] 

>>5823345
I do meth not adderall. That's how.
>>5823358
no i had no drive to do anything. id be ok on welfare just barely living on meds. i had no desire to even go to school or work. that's not normal life. people want to do things, so they work or go to school so they can do things they enjoy. i just wanted to stare at the wall and sleep and chain smoke.

>> No.5823379

>>5823345
>>5823354

I do meth not adderall. That's how. Though whhen the recalled 20mg pills were out that had 60-80mg by accident i was doing 4 of them a day up the nose easily before i tried meth.

>>5823369

no i had no drive to do anything. id be ok on welfare just barely living on meds. i had no desire to even go to school or work. that's not normal life. people want to do things, so they work or go to school so they can do things they enjoy. i just wanted to stare at the wall and sleep and chain smoke.

>> No.5823394

>>5823379
>no i had no drive to do anything. id be ok on welfare just barely living on meds. i had no desire to even go to school or work. that's not normal life.
yes. yes it is.

>> No.5823404

>>5823394
No, it isn't. I wasn't like that before. wanting to do nothing but stare at the wall and sleep all day is not normal.

If you think it is, see a doctor. Depression or schizo negative symptoms.

>> No.5823429

>>5823220
>I KNEW /sci/ would just attack me for being schizo
Read your first sentence you dumb fuck before you go 'wahhh wahh u guise r meen'.

>> No.5823464

>>5823429
Pretty sure he was pointing out this board is full of hypocritical narrow minded idiots who like to act superior due to the school they go to.

>> No.5823475

>>5823464
Read the first sentence complete again.

>> No.5823537

Here, let me TL;DR the entire thread

"Hi I'm a schizo who's dependent on drugs, I like meth!"

"Meth bad you crazy neuroscience!"

"But evil pharma!"

"U drugy lol faget I went university u just dumb."

"See I told you you'd just discount my anecdotes because I'm literally a diagnosed crazy person!"

>(if you can't tell, my core point is both sides are faggots)

1. Meth is bad.
2. Amphetamines are bad, but less bad, and they are effective.
3. SSRIs are indeed garbage, even a broken clock, etc.
4. I felt, after typing the list, that I needed >3 to justify making a list, so #4 is filler, because fuck you, that's why.

>> No.5823541

>>5823537
It's okay methfag, you can come here next month and repeat this shit, get told to fuck off, and then go huff and puff about fucking sluts on r9k.

>> No.5823548

>>5823541
I don't self-comment. I wish 4chan used ID's like 420chan that were persistant for a day or two.

>> No.5823557

>>5823548
ID systems are a cancer in and of themselves.

>>5823541
So now we have a clinical retard to join in with the crazy person! Why are you here?