[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 1.85 MB, 2592x1936, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5778280 No.5778280[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

God exists in the minds of those who are willing to give a non physical, and imaginary, entity all control over their live and their reality. The influence of god is apparent throughout history but there is no evidence supporting him existing, or his acts in reality.

Look at my good friend rain god. Rain god has control over the rain. Humans have given a title to something they only know exists his creation of rain. Now my buddy rain god has been obsoleted by humans reaching the technological point in which they can make rain. We are now rain god. I say that if we give a being power over every aspect of existence, we are doing the same thing as giving a being the power over rain.

We have gotten to the point where we can say how the universe is by observing the after effects of the Big Bang.

We are god now. We have/will have the ability to do just about anything in our universe. You who follow the path of god are giving up on reality and living in a false reality.

Now, I'm not saying you are wrong in following this outdated explanation. I wish I could join you in a world where life makes sense and has meaning but I live in the reality that I can see and explain rather than simply giving everything to a being that is a collective of his followers. God exists simply because we say so. It's a psychosis that has both beneficial and detrimental effects on humanity as a whole.

Sheep flock together and live safely under their shepherd

>> No.5778285

i reported this thread brah
it's dildos

>> No.5778294

>/sci/

>> No.5778295

>>5778285
Hm? Have I injured your backside in anyway? You seem a little hurt in said area.