[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 4 KB, 181x251, this guy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5746775 No.5746775 [Reply] [Original]

hey guys, i think this deserves to go on sci because pol and b are fuckinn noobs and it also involes conceptuallization of nodal maps and heirarchy systems/ coding a fecking awxom33 social netw00rk!!

but i digress.
so my question is,what would the success be of an arbitrarily complexly developed social network, app etc, that has specific applications towards community outreach and action?

what would fare better in the case where the website has government integration, or when it is non government affiliated?

>> No.5746787

im thinking that facebook is now an arm of the machine in a sense, and it is necessary to switch to a more hipster social network to keep it no addy and to allow free flow of information. this is not neccesarrily related, but i smoked a nice rupert and its all coming out.

>> No.5746798

I think this is an important discussion. the culture of a website is linked to its coding intrinsically.

facebook has lasted for years now, it is starting to laugh at the old "it will go, they all do" argument. but unless there is something new built, they will not come.

>> No.5746804

anybody up at this hour?