[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 25 KB, 300x300, magic-everywhere-in-this-bitch.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5739110 No.5739110 [Reply] [Original]

Background info: About two weeks ago I posted about fluoxetine and my little personal endeavor to pass my bar exam with high distinction through the use of drugs. A Bar Exam is an oral exam law students need to take in order to recieve their lawyer degree. The study period lasts typically 8 to 9 months of studying 5 days a week, 8 hours a day, ramping up to 7 days a week 16 hours a day the last two months or so.

I am on week two of taking my fluoxetine as a study aid, it takes about 10 days to start acting fully I had my first private examination with fluoxetine and did exceptionally great (I had only 4 "wrong or n/a" when I used to have 18 or so, the standard is to have anything between 15 to 20). My memory was enhanced and I didn't feel stressed or anxious during this last week. I always felt "clear", my mind wasn't tired or obfuscated which helped me concentrate.
At first I felt somnolence, it has withered off and now feel completely normal. My sex drive was lowered too buy it is now back.

I will report every two weeks or when something interesting happens to me.

tl;dr: trying out fluoxetine to study for the worst exam one could ever imagine, it has started pretty good.

>> No.5739121

>>5739110
>I will report every two weeks or when something interesting happens to me.
Please refrain from doing so. This isn't your blog and you personal anecdotes are not scientifically informative.

>> No.5739129

>using anti depressants as nootropics
Why?

You need to get yourself some noopept instead.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noopept

>> No.5739136

>>5739129
I went to a very expensive psychiatrist. I was very skeptic at first too, I was hoping adderall/ritalin but now I am starting to see why. The side effects disappeared and I have gotten results.

I will read your link though, this subject is very interesting.

>>5739121
No u.