[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 60 KB, 1000x787, brain.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5624630 No.5624630 [Reply] [Original]

i-i.. is.. is it.. uhh.. normal to... "feel" your... brain? lately i've noticed that i'm able to focus on parts of my brain and actually feel them... with my brain. it's like im touching my brain with my brain - contact without contact of another body part: like, let's say, one part of my brain would be a hand and another part another hand... and they're touching... that's the feel.

since i started thinking about this (well maybe not so much thinking, more like acknowledging), i've started feeling all kinds of complex sensation in the brain mass that i identify with certain events going on in there (learning, dehydration, chemicals, etc) - a certain brain feel appears when i do this certain thing i assume is directly connected to that part and (maybe as a result) feel of the brain.

???

>> No.5624640

stoned are we

>> No.5624642

My head started tingling after I read this
fuck you OP

>> No.5624692

>>5624642
for your own sake: try not to acknowledge your brain feels again... don't let them grow. i'm not very comfortable with them, i don't think you would be either.

>> No.5624695

I feel my brain when I hit the mental wall...

...it hurts.

>> No.5624697

>>5624630
There is no way you can feel your brain, you just think you do. The brain doesn't have any sort of somatosensory receptors, that's why brain surgery can often be performed under local anesthetics. The only thing you could feel is the membranes around the brain, skull or skin.

>> No.5624699

>>5624630
>>>/asp/ies

>> No.5624702

>>5624699
lol, that link actually works

>> No.5624782

I do the same when I'm high. Sometimes when I'm sober too. Maybe with not the same control that OP has, but I get the feelings.