[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 57 KB, 1920x1080, 1356902741571.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5478253 No.5478253 [Reply] [Original]

/sci/ I have an idea! I think that we are at a crossroads in human evolution. I believe there shall exist two divergent races. As long as the food supply doesn't change drastically over the next several hundred years. The two races, one smart and attractive(thinner), the other slower and gluttonous. I imagine the second will be better suited for constant exposure to micro-gravity and the prior will be saved for surface colonization.

Feel free to discuss.

>> No.5478281
File: 81 KB, 312x312, 1350364052225.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Here's what I read.

I am a skinny person and I want to live in outer space. I don't like fat people, they don't get to live in outer space.

/Sci/ is based on reality: empirical, observed or applied, not on fiction.
good day sir

>> No.5478714

>>5478281
You know what. I also read the OP with that same subtext.

First OP - Humans are 'rather' unique in having no many different traits within the same species. Traits you call races. However you're mixing SPECIATION with race theory rendering it meaningless. Will black and white people be the same race, in your theory, as long as they are both fat? and slower? Does higher body fat constitute a race?

Evolution doesn't pre-plan for a species future life. So where do you live that the human gene pool is affected by micro-gravity, space, etc?

This actually wasn't that good of an idea. Maybe you can speak in terms of future evolution possibilities. We'll still judge you and your obvious projection though.