[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 406 KB, 1280x1024, haarpstatusmap.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5437173 No.5437173 [Reply] [Original]

Anyone else been keeping up with HAARP? there have been alot of spooky things going on lately and ive been uncovering much info that back up HAARP manipulation.
revmichellehopkins
look up on youtube, she explains well

>> No.5437186

WARNING! EARTHQUAKE SIGNAL DETECTED.
Looks like someone 16 year old did the design on paint.

>> No.5437206

I've been keeping up with this haarpstatus.com for awhile now. They detected manipulation right before hurricane sandy curved into the united states. deteced short waves that soon after made 1000's of peoples power go out in california. literally witnessed unusual and very loud thunder in LA and the website coincides with what i just experienced. This machine is not to be reckoned with. 1 billion watts of power can seriously do some damage and it has been done. there are about 20 known HAARPS and many more that are classified. weather warfare is very real my friends

>> No.5437222

>>5437206
What evidence do you have links it to HARP?

>> No.5437244

it sends out electro magnetic waves into the ionosphere and all the dots on the map you see are all the stations that pick up these signals whenever HAARP is active. look it up yourself, there are videos and online articles that can go deeper into explanation than i can. this site doesnt show you after things happen, it shows you DAYS before they actually happen

>> No.5437247

Isn't this /x/ material?

>> No.5437253

>>5437244

Did you know that EM waves are constantly being sent into the ionosphere? And that EM waves are constantly bombarding the ionosphere from the outside too?

>>5437247

Yes. There's usually one /x/ thread, one /lit/ thread, and one /pol/ thread on the front page at all times.

>> No.5437262

>>5437244
How do they determine that this is from HAARP?
Why has no one shown that events and these signals are correlated and published?

The answer to both is the same, this is a load of shit.

>> No.5437286

These machines arent "myths" hell even the history channel has covered this it shows you exactly how it works, and what it can do. The only speculation on it is what the machines are used for. And does anyone know how much a BILLION watts is? and what that can do in a targeted area? along with the combination of another machine could do? This can be overwhelming to those who dont take the time to sort thorugh the garbage, and automatically assume its not real.

>> No.5437290

>>5437286
I have sorted through the garbage, and it makes no sense.
Just because a bunch of people on youtube say ERMAHGERD ITS A WEATHER CONTROLLING DEVICE doesn't mean it actually is.

>> No.5437295

>>5437286

The History Channel also has shows about Ancient Aliens and an assload of shows about Nostradamus and other claptrap. Just because they mention it doesn't mean it is true.

>> No.5437299

>>5437286

You need to work on your information filter and how you synthesize ideas.

Just because cloud seeding can happen doesn't mean the government is controlling weather. Just because you read some sites with scary sounding literature doesn't mean it's real. Do YOU know how much a billion watts is? A nuclear power plant puts out upwards of 1300 megawatts. 1 billion watts is 1 million megawatts. So we're talking producing almost 1000x the amount of a single nuclear plant in one go.

Start thinking critically. Don't make the assumption that just because you accept something many people don't, it doesn't mean you're a free thinker.

>> No.5437301

>>5437295

Not to say that HAARP isn't a real thing, but believing it alters the weather or causes earthquakes is straight up /x/ material.

>> No.5437305

>>5437290
>5437290
Because thats how people are..And what makes you so sure that its not?

>> No.5437307

>>5437305
What evidence do you have that it is?

>> No.5437316

>>5437244
>it shows you DAYS before they actually happen

And, of course, always the same number of hours before the presumed-caused event?

That's one of the requirements of causation.
Do you have figures showing the same number of hours?

>> No.5437319

>>5437299
A billion watts is a thousand megawatts.

>> No.5437320

>>5437286
>These machines arent "myths" hell even the history channel has covered this it shows you exactly how it works, and what it can do.
Who implied the facility was a myth?
Are you fighting an imaginary complaint?

>The only speculation on it is what the machines are used for.
Not really; it's been public knowledge almost since it was built.

>And does anyone know how much a BILLION watts is? and what that can do in a targeted area?
Yes; do you understand this is a device that CANNOT target anything but the space above it?
(That's why it is remote.)

> along with the combination of another machine could do? This can be overwhelming to those who dont take the time to sort thorugh the garbage, and automatically assume its not real.

Show us evidence of another array, and show how you can prove they can target some space other than right above them?

>> No.5437321

>>5437319

I was thinking kilowatts.

>> No.5437326

>>5437301
>5437301
I agree with you on that, i thought that maybe someone on here would have some more in depth facts on the whole thing considering this is science.

>> No.5437327

>>5437206
>This machine is not to be reckoned with.
? That is what you are doing right now.

>1 billion watts of power can seriously do some damage and it has been done.
It is a number; is depends HOW is it applied.
Where did you get this number? If you are going to use it as evidence of the danger, you have to show a firm grip on how reliable it is.

>> No.5437691
File: 18 KB, 614x555, Carl-Sagan1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Fun facts about HAARP:
>Disclaimer, one or less of the following facts may not, in fact, be facts.

Most research conducted at the HAARP facility is civilian research of the Earth's ionosphere, magnetosphere, as well as some radio astronomy. These research projects are unclassified.

Military research conducted at the HAARP facility deals with radio communication and RADAR surveillance, studying which frequencies can most effectively transmit and reflect off of the upper atmosphere, allowing (for example) communication signals to be transmitted beyond the line of sight without the need for a satellite or tower relay, or for RADAR imaging to produce a clearer images of objects in space or the upper atmosphere - the latter is particularly useful for the imagining of Near Earth Objects. Many of these projects are also unclassified.

The HAARP facility frequently publishes information on completed or ongoing studies on its website, includes a live stream of measurements from instrumentation on the site, and even holds regular public open houses of the facility.

HAARP is also the location of a device called 'The Weather Dominator', commissioned by the international terrorist organization known as Cobra Command (Hail Cobra) during the Spring of 1983.

>> No.5437713

>>5437691

I don't think any of that is true. Except for the last one. Obviously they can fabricate unclassified documents.

>> No.5437714

>>5437691
>Disclaimer, one or less of the following facts may not, in fact, be facts.
It's the first one, right?

>> No.5437754

HAARP is a simple machine. Why don't other countries put energy into the stratosphere? Why hasn't HAARP expanded over the decades to include more power? Why is there only one?

I don't know... it just seems pretty meh. I'm trying to keep an open mind though.

>> No.5438532

It's kinda funny, because a lot of the same people who believe the government is using HAARP (a tiny little array of antennas) to control the weather are also the same people who think climate change is a myth and that there's no way humans could do anything big enough to change climate.

>> No.5438536

>>>/x/

Get this shit out of here.

>> No.5438977

>>5438532
They're also largely the same people who think aliens built the pyramids because humans were too "dumb" and "primitive" to have built them

>> No.5439037

>>5438977

And they're also the same people that think cell phones cause cancer and that cold fusion is real and that giant transparent aliens live on Mars and that the auto industry is assassinating people that build high mpg cars.

It's best to just ignore them.

>> No.5439102

>>5439037
But they're everywhere! Hell we've got boards full of em here!