[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 63 KB, 1157x845, everything.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5232612 No.5232612[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

So let's say there is a multiverse and even higher planes above that, what if God is above all that? Atheists always demand that we prove that God exists using human science but as displayed in this diagram our science is not nearly extensive enough to even reach the outer planes of existence, can't you accept that it's not possible to prove something outside of X with rules that apply within X?

I've drawn them as lines since physical forms don't really apply anymore that high up the ladder
Just imagine the blob labeled God can move freely around the entire diagram and interfere where He wants but decides not to show Himself to the center circle

I guess I'm just encouraging you to think outside the box and not demand that we use Science to prove something that is several planes of existence above us

>> No.5232619
File: 27 KB, 429x410, 1314217165931.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Retarded argument. I am really hoping you're a troll.

There has to be a reason for God to exist. Why not a dragon or a flying duck whom lives outside of this universe. Why not make that argument?

Also, horribly described and explained diagram.

>> No.5232639

>>5232619
You're still using human logic (something needs a reason to exist) on something much more complex than what our simple minds can comprehend

You're already assuming the universe exists, that logic leads to factual conclucions, why not add one more assumption for a while while thinking about this?

>> No.5232648

no, the omniverse is the largest set.
>Universe:
A Universe, also known as a Cosmos, is a particular individual space-time organization with a specified number of dimensions of space and time, and definite and specific laws of physics. Other Universes (other Cosmoses) may have different numbers of dimensions of space and time and different laws of physics than our own Universe (Cosmos).

>Multiverse:
A given universe joined with all possible configurations of that universe.

>Metaverse:
In string theory the part that houses the branes or film that each universe is said to be attached to and hang like individual sheets.

>Xenoverse:
the unknown alien elements that are beyond the metaverse and multiverse structure.

>Hyperverse:
Multiple xenoverses.

>Omniverse:
All possible attributes and modes are in play, multiverses are categorized by the attributes/modes active in its child universes. Some or all possible modes of existence are actualized.

a "God" may bwe ale to live in another Hyperverse, but then it would be separate from ours.

>> No.5232660

This kind of threads are retarded

Conclusion: you don't know, nobody knows.

>/thread

>> No.5232663

>>5232639
And you're still using retard logic (not assuming the universe exists).

Its defined by our interpretation. Stop trying to say "Oh, it could be there and we can't see it." No, we call what we see (comprehend) as the universe. We don't see a magical flying man so we should not try to define one.

>> No.5232665

>>5232663
- PS

0/10 if troll.

>> No.5232704

>>5232612

>implying if god exists that he gives a fuck about you.

>> No.5232823

>>5232704
If you assume He exists then you also assume the Bible is true so

>> No.5232837

Why the hell do people use 'higher dimensions' to mean some fairy tale land that's somewhere else? THAT'S NOT WHAT IT MEANS GODDAMN STOP FUCKING UP MATH AND PHYSICS

>> No.5232847

>>5232823
>only the Christian god can exist.

>> No.5232849

>let's assume X
>my assumption proves that God could exist

No, your assumption is without evidence. We might as well assume that the Earth is rhomboidal.

>> No.5232952

>>5232612
>God
Which god?

>> No.5233032

What is the basis for your claim that there is something (imaginary) above everything that we can't comprehend and/or prove?

How did you get the knowledge about that god in the first place?
Oh, a book you say... go do an hero.

>planes of existence
you watch to much TV, on what do you base that claim that there is any higher "plane(s)" ? Books, TV?

Go to /x/

>> No.5233041
File: 82 KB, 1157x845, 2deep4u.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5232612

When you say >So let's say there is a multiverse and even higher planes above that

You immediately invent a reality in which all scientific evidence supports your claim and ignores any and all proof to the contrary and so anything you say after that is perfectly true in your supposed reality but not in the one in which we live.

So i fully agree with you that in your made-up world it isn't possible to
>prove something outside of X with rules that apply within X
well done.

I also changed your picture a bit to show you another possibility.