[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 10 KB, 400x263, iqcb354.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5045098 No.5045098[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Hello /sci/,

I'm a lazy armchair genius with a stellar IQ that likes to masturbate at the sight of the results he acquires from online IQ tests and various brain performance measurement tools, represented as percentile rankings in relation to the general population for the purpose of satisfying my own ego with the knowledge of my immense superiority towards the average cretins that mindlessly and pointlessly roam the surface of our beloved planet.

As such, please post links to online IQ tests and various brain performance measurement tools, which scores are represented as percentile rankings in relation to the general population for the purpose of the test takers' ego satisfaction with the knowledge of their immense superiority towards the average cretins that mindlessly and pointlessly roam the surface of their beloved planet.

Thanks in advance,
Your friendly lazy armchair genius.

>> No.5045105

Fuck you, wanker.

>> No.5045106

Some people would be so disappointed if they actually knew what IQ reflected

>PROTIP: IQ does not reflect intelligence

Go join the academic circle-jerk called mensa

>> No.5045115

iqtest.dk is a classic

>> No.5045131 [DELETED] 

Bump

>> No.5045151

IQ isn't a good determinant for intellect. I think one's ability to learn is a much better representation. Being realistic I think I'm at least in the top 20% in that regards to the general public. And top 10% for overall intellect. Just because I know thermos, statics, calc 1,2,3 etc. Not saying it's much but in regards to general population at least top 10%

>> No.5045157 [DELETED] 

Bump

>> No.5045205 [DELETED] 

Bump

>> No.5045389
File: 93 KB, 400x350, 687819.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5045151

>> No.5045458

Every time I doubt the validity of IQ tests I go hang out with the stupider members of my family and my faith is reinvigorated.

The differences between sub-100 IQ's and sur-100 IQ's is astounding; being in academic surroundings you tend to forget this, since the stupidest people you are likely to encounter are average which isn't stupid at all.

P.S. almost all online IQ tests are wildly innaccurate; you're as likely to get a score 30 points above reality as you are a score 30 points below.