[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 94 KB, 399x388, distraught amphibian.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4791850 No.4791850 [Reply] [Original]

>that feel when you get the dumb over the summer.

it feels that whenever summer hits i can't really focus on anything scholastic and just piss it away trivial shit. i've already burned through over a month of my summer break and haven't done anything other than play video games and sleep past 12pm.

the worst part is that i just finished my junior year and have no internships, and haven't even taken the GRE.

>> No.4791855

keep crying bitch nigga

>> No.4791858

>That feel when you study every day during vacation and when it's over you know considerably more than you did earlier
You should feel bad, lazy

>> No.4791870

>>4791858
gook or curry nigger detected.

>> No.4791873

read a motherfucking book nigger

>> No.4791886

>>4791850
learn to hate video games.

like, seriously, i used to be fairly addicted to video games (about 500 hours into one game, among others, in about 5 months) until about 2 months ago.

i just started focusing on the parts of gaming that i hated: how boring it was, how pointless it was, how actually un-fun the games could be, etc. but of course, i made each specific game un-fun, too.

if you gradually grow and nurture a hatred for something, it will blossom and you'll be able to give it up forever.

>> No.4791891

>2012
>having such a thing as summer break

>> No.4791893

>>4791886
well, it's not just video games.

if it's not video games then i typically piss my time away on 4chan or watching tv.

it just seems that when i have too much spare time i just can't do anything productive.