[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 16 KB, 304x165, sen.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4725742 No.4725742 [Reply] [Original]

Is time travel possible? Because you see, I have this fetish, and a theory to go alongside it.

I want to have sex with an Australopithecus.

I can imagine it.

I step out onto the African plains and spot a group of them. I casually stroll over – brandishing my erect penis as I do.

The males notice my girth and scurry off into the trees out of terror.
Then all the hairy ape bitches tear off my clothes, bend over, and offer their unwashed monkey cunts to me.

I make my selection out of what’s on offer, and lean in. Grabbing her by the thick hairs on her back, I thrust my cock deep inside, until she squeals like a chimpanzee.

I look over into the trees, and notice the males fapping away, in awe of my display.

After ten minutes the ape bitch is howling with pleasure, you could probably here it from miles around.

Her moist vagina clamps down onto my cock as I launch gallons of cum into my ancestors’ womb.

Collapsing onto the ground I drag myself back to my time machine, my dream fulfilled.
I think it must be possible because they’ve never found the missing link.

I think I’m the missing link, /sci/.

>> No.4725748

You will kill them or you will end up killing yourself due to diseases, naive fetish.

>> No.4725750

wot

>> No.4725751
File: 1.04 MB, 290x189, steve jobs laughing from hell.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.4725753

Old copypasta is old.

>> No.4725754

wat