[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 26 KB, 640x625, einsteinyousocrazy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4693944 No.4693944 [Reply] [Original]

Why are/were so many of the top physicists jewish?

(not a jew myself just curious)

>> No.4693948

Because ethnically Jewish people, only Ashkenazi though, are the group with the highest average IQ.
/thread

>> No.4693952

because americans rack disaprin!
huehuehuehuehuehue

>> No.4693956

Because they like money.

>> No.4693968
File: 30 KB, 347x400, masterace.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Because of our God-tier genetics that you Europeans will never know the feel of.

>> No.4693975 [DELETED] 
File: 2 KB, 126x95, cox.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4693968

>> No.4693987

>>4693968

I never will :'(

>> No.4693990
File: 20 KB, 500x461, i-know-that-feel.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4693987

Here here.

>> No.4693993

I could be wrong, but it may have something to do with the fact that Jewish parents usually require their kids to obtain a high level of education, whereas us whiteys push our kids to be treehuggers and construction workers.

>> No.4693994

>>4693968

And you'll never know the feel of having a well protected, moist dick head.

Swings and dried-out roundabouts.

>> No.4693997

>>4693990
>there there

ftfy

>> No.4694005

I find that many confuse motivation with intelligence.

Even RichardFuckingFeynman said he's doesn't consider himself to be a genius, others do, he just enjoyed trying to figure things out and if it didn't work he would think up something else.

We are seeing the same thing in this thread, and we also see the same BS in those threads about how black people have lower intelligence.

It's the values of those people and their culture. Most white people value "hard work" and "leadership" and things like that, so they don't see the point in sitting around all day just thinking about things.
That is why less of them do it.

Same thing, black people literally devalue intelligence, which is why you find less intelligent black people.

I do think it LITERALLY does lower their intelligence, but that is simply due to a lifetime of not exercising the same mental muscles that people like Einstein did.

If I let a child grow up malnourished and as a result he is extremely tiny and has problems later in life due to poor development,
are you going to tell me that is genetic?

>> No.4694219

>>4694005
I agree with you but genetics do have a role, not everyone has the potential to become a genius. But epigenetics are obviously important too, they dictate what genes get the most expression.

>> No.4694256

Ashkenazi jews have empirically higher IQs. This has already been stated, here: >>4693948

>> No.4694300

I would guess that higher intelligence was an evolutionary side effect to the harsher lifestyle jews experienced what with everyone hating them and all. They also got pushed into a lot of mentally strenuous jobs during a time when most people just plowed fields.

>> No.4695952

For about a thousand years, Jews were only allowed to have professions that are vaguely intellectual, such as banker, businessman, etc in Europe due to antisemitism. This created a strong culture of education and disdain for things that are often distractions from education such as excessive socializing or partying

>> No.4695961

>>4694005

>He thinks blacks and Ashkenazi jews are equally intelligent and that its all environment

HAHA OH WOW

Quit believing the fairy tales kid. You are no different from a creationist.

>> No.4695962

>>4695952

Its not culture. It created eugenic selection for high IQ because those who could not cut it at those jobs had to leave for eastern europe.

>> No.4695963

1. Ashkenazi Jews are not Jews. They are Germans. Germans have always been seen as intelligent.

2. THat is all.

>> No.4695966

>>4695961
>thinks Jews are inherently more superior and don't simply have an ancient, strong social network that facilitates Jew patronization

>> No.4695969

>>4695966

Deal with it stormfag.

Ashkenazi jews are converted germans anyways so dont get too buthurt.

>> No.4695977

1.acquire media
2.tell the world how awesome your people are through said media

Not every amazing physicist is/was advertised.

>> No.4695981

>>4695969
I'm not a "stormfag", it is just the way the world works.

You can't compare blacks and jews, because blacks don't control the world. They steal your bike while a jew steals the world economy.

>> No.4695990

>>4695981

The only thing more retarded than thinking Jews control the media is thinking they control the world economy.

Are there a lot of rich Jews? Sure

Are there a lot of Jews is economic positions of actual power? Not nearly as many as Christians.

>> No.4695999

>>4695990
How can you not think they control the media? The Anti-Defamation League are, among others, means to control people from criticizing the Israeli government.

Notice how politicians trip over themselves to prove they love Israel the most? Or how anyone who objectively criticizes Israeli politics is anti-Semitic?

I mean it is a small religious country that has nuclear weapons, yet they have a blank cheque and are held on this weird pedestal. Thanks lobbyists!

>> No.4696002

I've heard three explanations.

One is that it's just the result of their culture. They're always arguing with each other, and lots of them live with their parents until they get married. They stick together in communities and strong family groups. Apparently this makes them smarter, by simple environmental factors.

One is accidental eugenics. Jews must have somehow attributed value to intelligence before other races on earth did, and became more and more intelligent throughout the ages by natural selection. A variation of this theory is that it could be related to religion, since rabbis had more kids or something like that. I don't remember the explanation.

Another theory is that there's some hereditary disease that some ethnicity of Jews are predisposed to that increases the rate that neurons are produced, and so they're naturally smarter.

>> No.4696010
File: 357 KB, 815x839, 1317254062232.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4695990

>The only thing more retarded than thinking Jews control the media

?

>> No.4696021

>>4696010
lol that guy is just living under a rock

but hey, I'm sure it is just a coincidence.

The funny thing is how the right-wing/jews have made up this myth of the "left wing media", as if the media is actually biased against Israel and we need to fight for the right for the Israeli government to not be criticized in anyway.

>> No.4696027

>Have strong selective pressure on intelligence due to being prohibited from working manual labor
>Inbreeding hardcore
>Wait 1000 years
>Have an average IQ of 115
>????
>Profit

The important thing to realize is that the jews have showed us that Eugenics can work.

If we were purposefully practicing eugenics we could probably do it in less than half the time it took for the jews to become so intelligent.

A mere 300 years and we could make niggers as intelligent as whites and whites as intelligent as jews.

Eugenics is the future.

>> No.4696030

>>4695963
Ashkenazi jew, here. When I submitted a DNA sample for ancestry, it said my ancestors were from the middle east and western Asia (I'd always suspected mongolian rapist ancestry, but I guess "mongolian" was broad at the time of the invasion). I don't believe I'm an outlier, either. Only around 13% of ashkenazi jew DNA is from europe.

>> No.4696036

>>4696027
You know there are terrible diseases linked with the intelligence, right?

>> No.4696043

>>4693968
*one single manly tear*

>> No.4696045

>>4696027
Except in 300 years time we'll be able to make people more intelligent through genetic engineering, technological augmentation, and nootropics. Eugenics would just be a waste at this point.

>> No.4696053

>>4696036

Yes, thats an inevitable consequence of the inbreeding.

We can cull it though, not to worry. Also, we can toss in some non-inbred mates for the hybrid vigor if it gets to where too many people are ill.

>> No.4696060

>>4696021
I'm not sure what the message of that picture is. Not everyone on that list is jewish. Rupert Murdoch and Roger Ailes, probably the highest profile people on there, are definitely not jewish and asserting they are is proof of batshit crazy conspiracy theory.
>>4696010
Most jewish-americans are very far from right-wing.

>> No.4696067

>>4696045

Exactly, I'd say the natural/artificial selection we've endured has gotten us far enough to just drop eugenics all together and focused on more direct ways of improving intelligence and other features.

>> No.4696066

>>4696060
>Most jewish-americans are very far from right-wing.

Funny thing. International Jews are all left wing, and are the pioneers of multiculturalism, just like they were marxism and feminism. But when it comes to Israel they suddenly reverse their ideology and become as right wing as Nazis. They only want every OTHER nation to embrace multiculturalism.

>> No.4696071

>>4696045
>>4696067
These, and it will be sooner than 300 years. A lot sooner.

Eugenics is definitely not worth it when we'll be rewriting our genome within the century.

>> No.4696072

>>4696066
I am an atheist of half jewish extraction, I know many jews, and less than half of them I know have especially right wing views on Israel, though I do know many who are very right wing concerning it. Some of them went from voting democratic to voting republican within the past decade and suddenly have completely different political views. Regardless, "Jews" is not a homogenous group with 1 opinion on everything.

>> No.4696074

>>4696010

Yes, I'm sure the ones in that picture who are actually Jewish (becuase many aren't) all get together at their monthly Jew meeting to decide what's allowed to be on the media.

Jesus, grow up.

>> No.4696078

>>4696066

You must not know many Jews if you believe the stereotype of all Jews being east coast elitist liberals

I mean, that type exist, but it's not really true in general

>> No.4696111

>that qualia when Jap-Kike half-breed