[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 6 KB, 378x420, einst.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4675761 No.4675761 [Reply] [Original]

I have to write this paper for physics class on "anything about physics on a topic" and I can't think of something really easy that has a lot of highschool-level physics involved such as amusement parks, but everyone's doing that and I'm sure there's something even easier. Any suggestions? I only need three pages but it doesn't even have to be comprehensive. Hope that makes sense. So, any easier topics than amusement parks that involve physics? Thanks in advance, sorry if this is an annoying question.

>> No.4675764

gravity and orbits?

>> No.4675771

discuss how plasma islands induce a cooling effect in fusion reactions, causing temperatures to lower beyond required thresholds.
be sure to mention the phenomena occurs at extremely high pressures as well, and that injecting targeted energy directly into the plasma islands seems to partially disperse them momentarily, raising the overall temperature and pressure of the fusion reaction.

>> No.4675777

magnets

>> No.4675783

I did something similar in high school. I did the physics of parkour. You could do the physics of a boomerang or even a simplified explanation of the LHC. i[m sure youtube has some good videos for those

>> No.4675784

Ah I wish I could. My physics class was a joke so I only know basic thermodynamics, electricity/circuit equations, and can solve equations involving movement to a degree. I like the idea of gravity and orbits though, magnets might work too. will brb in 20 though, gotta give a friend a ride. Keep suggestions coming!

>> No.4675800

Do a paper on the neutrino's that apparently exceeded the speed of light, lots of new stuff to cite as sources.

>> No.4675879

bump. Just got back. I'm looking into the boomerang idea so far that sounds pretty cool.