[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 29 KB, 400x358, laugh.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4660166 No.4660166 [Reply] [Original]

>My face when women think runner's high is an orgasm. They don't even know what an orgasm is. Sad.

http://news.discovery.com/human/women-exercise-orgasm-120319.html

Also women sexuality thread.
The only part in men which can give them a real orgasm is their penis. Considering that both sexes are female like in their early stages in the womb, the penis must have a version in women as well. That's the clitoris. We can assume then that women can have orgasms because an organ which is extremely important to the other sex can't be eliminate in the other sex. Just like nipples manifest in men. Females are not supposed to have orgasms in the first place; since it's needed a sexual sex and a caring sex to the specie to succeed. If women had orgasm as easily as men, then they would have a similar behaviour, and would end up not taking care of their offsprings (see the modern word is whores), which would imply the end of the species; therefore a species that have two sexual sexes would no longer be adapted to live. That's just logic. But Freud said that women had a G-Spot, and that has been proved to be wrong. Females who claim that they have vaginal orgasm are in fact experiencing clitoral orgasm archived from the inside of the vaginal wall - that's why there are theories about the distance between the clitoris body and the vaginal wall being related to the ammount of pleasure a female experience during sex. If the G-Spot is real men should have at least something related to it, and would be able to have orgasms (real orgasms, and not just body reflex (prostate masssage)) stimulating it.

What you think /sci/?

>> No.4660170

Please stop commenting on something you know nothing about.

>> No.4660171

What are those lions doing?

>> No.4660174

>>4660171
Playing leap frog, the loin on top is just got himself stuck at the moment.

>> No.4660177

>>4660170
using ad hominem argumentation on a sex topic? Wow you are original, boy.

>> No.4660180

>>4660171
In fact only the male is actually doing something.

>> No.4660184

>>4660166

Actually an orgasm is part clitoral part psychological. You can make a woman orgasm without touching her vagina, just on the psyhological part (it's possible not that i have ever done it).
And so you can make her orgasm just from vaginal penetration (this i have done).

But why would this shit even matter? First of all only a virgin would bother with this shit. Second this counts as biology so why are you on /sci/?

>> No.4660187

Can we get a gif of the lion leap frogging each other.

>> No.4660188

>>4660184
>Second this counts as biology so why are you on /sci/?
10/10
stopped reading there

>> No.4660190

>>4660184
>Implying she wasn't faking.

It's neuroscience...

>> No.4660194 [DELETED] 

>>4660184
>You can make a woman orgasm without touching her vagina, just on the psyhological part (it's possible not that i have ever done it).
im calling bullshit on this one

how the fuck do you do that, then?

>> No.4660195

>part clitoral part psychological

Stop reading there. Also you believe in god and santa. I just imagine both making out just like those lions.

>> No.4660198

>>4660194
Google: Jackpot mp3

>> No.4660200

>>4660184
Implying OP can't be a women trying to understand her sexuality better.

>> No.4660202

>>4660195
>>4660194

Read more internet topics on sex maybe you will lose your v-card one day.

Fact: If a woman finds you hideous and isn't attracted to you, you won't be able to make her cum no matter how much you rub her clit.

>> No.4660203 [DELETED] 

>>4660200
very unlikely
>'Females are not supposed to have orgasms in the first place'

>> No.4660205 [DELETED] 

>>4660202
i lold

but im still waiting on the evidence of 'orgasm without any touching whatsoever'

>> No.4660209

>>4660184
Why every men claim they made their artner cum, yet ~70% of women say anonimously they can't reach orgasm when interviewed. I think there's something wrong there. Did you read the article?

>> No.4660212 [DELETED] 
File: 7 KB, 142x170, citation_needed.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4660209
>~70% of women say anonimously they can't reach orgasm when interviewed
i'm calling bullshit on that as well
citation?

>> No.4660214

>>4660209
>implying being interviewed leads to orgasm

>> No.4660217

>>4660205

i didn't say without touching, just without touching the vagina. Reading comprenhension?

>> No.4660215

>>4660203
I think that's what it's meant to be. She wrote why women could not have orgasms in the first place.

Also how about other mammals sexuality? Do females experience orgasms there?

>> No.4660216 [DELETED] 
File: 127 KB, 401x354, 1310039258589.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4660212
>70%
>anonimousl (sic!)
*unanimously

and wtf? do you even know what 'unanimous' means? coz your post makes no fucking sense.

>> No.4660220

>>4660212
http://jama.ama-assn.org/content/281/6/537.abstract

delievered

>> No.4660219 [DELETED] 

>>4660215
>Also how about other mammals sexuality? Do females experience orgasms there?
im fairly sure they do, some of them anyway

lots of examples of other female mammals in nature dildoing themselves.

>> No.4660222 [DELETED] 
File: 22 KB, 277x277, 1331668064902.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4660220
>Sexual dysfunction is more prevalent for women (43%) than men (31%) and is associated with various demographic characteristics, including age and educational attainment.

>43%
>70%
wat?

>> No.4660223

OP here waiting for logical argumentation because if I needed personal experiences from anons I would rather be on /soc/

>> No.4660225

>>4660222
Thats just for sexual dysfunction, imagine the women who are normal and even can't have orgasms. See?

>> No.4660226

>>4660220
>>4660212
>>4660209

This exactly supports my post >>4660184

Women don't have orgasms because they are not really attracted to their males (the psychological part). If it was just rubbing the clit and neurons, then they would have an orgasm everytime.

Basically because even the hambeasts want Brad Pitt to fuck them even though they are hambeasts.

And the big taboo truth in male female relations is that men and women settle for what they can have, but that's not what they actually want. And that leads to a series of problems like faking orgasms.

>> No.4660232 [DELETED] 
File: 225 KB, 468x355, 0127639.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4660225
being unable to have orgasms would be a dysfunction, dumass.

>> No.4660233

>>4660226
i feel this way about women. if i'm not fucking a 10, i may as well have a wank, seeing as i'll be thinking about one.

solid 7s just don't do it for me.

>> No.4660236

>>4660232
Source?

>>4660226
Why can't they just think about the perfect male fucking them?

>> No.4660238

Not only you don't know shit about the female orgasm, you also don't know shit about the male orgasm either.

As a male, over the past years, I've managed to learn how to have orgasms through a variety of ways, some being even mental-only orgasms. That's right, I can induce one just by thinking about it. I was pretty sure it was possible and I ended up proving it to myself over the course of a few months.

Not that I expect any research to be done into this anytime this decade as most males seem to just be satisfied with fapping and regular intercourse, so people like me who were curious if such types of orgasms are possible in principle and spent the time trying to find out are in some small minority.

>> No.4660240

http://xhamster.com/movies/828860/nina_hartley_pro_licking_pussy.html

the first and last word in inducing female orgasm

>> No.4660241

>>4660238
Continued due to spam detection

I'm glad I did put in the effort into finding out as they are by far orders of magnitude more pleasant and last considerably longer and lead to a far reduced refractory period.

>> No.4660242

>>4660232
Who's she? Have she even had an orgasm in her life? She's the kind of female who can only attract nerds. So no is the answer I guess?

>> No.4660245

>>4660238
Are you jesus? Also can you feed yorself through some spiritual way working like photosenthesis?

>> No.4660247

>>4660245

You mean eating sun energy? Of course i can.

>> No.4660249

>>4660238
I have had "tantric" orgasms as well... there are different levels of sexually-mediated consciousness available to us beyond blowing-your-wad-and-feeling-immediately-indifferent... you just have to look.

>> No.4660252

>>4660245
I wish.

The basic idea to what I did was get mentally turned on/aroused to such incredible levels that you'd just have an orgasm. Doing it is harder than it sounds and proceeding gradually to the point of requiring no physical interaction is the way to this. Took me maybe 1-2 months, from the moment I realized it would be possible to being able to do it casually if I want to.

>> No.4660253

>If women had orgasm as easily as men, then they would have a similar behaviour,
That's where you're wrong. Women just don't have initiative to pursue other people they find attractive, but they do find many men attractive each day. Secondly, social rules control women more than men, in the sense that they reward boldness and initiative in men and punish sluttiness in women. But there are many women who have orgasms which are probably more intense than men's beacause men have a more localised type of orgasm. It's just harder for women to get to orgasm, maybe because our species has become more neutralised from a sexual dimorphism point of view. For women to be more aroused psychologically, they would have to see and feel much larger and dominant types than the office-dwelling modern ones.

>> No.4660254

ITT, evidence that /sci/tards have spent a lot of time exploring the dark arts of fapping

>> No.4660255

>>4660238
Why on every topic we act scientifically, but when it comes to sex we act like that? Can't we treat it logically? Why is sex so mythical for people? It should be clear and simple, or at least we scientists should try to make it. Thats the propose of this thread. Is the clitoris the part which gives females orgasm? Is there any other spot? No psychology here do us a favor...

>> No.4660257

>>4660245

Not that guy, but i have had a range of different orgasms during my life. From the meh once when faping to the intense ones with a female where i literally screamed while having them. And the diferences weren't just in intensity they were completely different types. So although i have never expirienced what that guy is saying, i am pretty sure it is possible.

>> No.4660261

>>4660253
I was arguing in a broader sense anyway. It's not only humans, in my statement. Don't bring socialogy into it. I mean just as logical as evolution goes for every animal, females should not be very sexual.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G-Spot#Debates

>> No.4660263

>>4660255
You can just stimulate some nerves and eventually that would lead to an orgasm reflex. The point being is that the human nervous system is more complex than you think and there are far more ways to orgasm that most people think and there are also different kinds as well. Treating it like a "push button, get pleasure" will only give you an incomplete picture, it's something easy for men, but harder for women. Being harder for women, they end up learning other ways to get it, while most men forget that those other ways do exist.

>> No.4660264

>>4660257
Stop posting personal experiences. I need science here for fuck sake.

Yes I mad

>> No.4660267

>>4660263
Are you a mangina?

>> No.4660270

>>4660267
Don't know what that means, but I do have regular male physiology and sex life isn't anything too unusual, but you know, after some time, you get bored and want to find out more novel experiences and then you get bored of those and so on.

>> No.4660276

As a man that takes up to twenty to thirty minutes to cum, I will call bullshit on your claim
that if women could cum as easily as men they would be more sexual. I am very sexual even though
I take a long time to cum. Also this thread is shit.

>> No.4660291

>>4660255
I made my girlfriend squirt clear fluid out of her skeene's gland while I fucked her in the ass. The orgasms she experienced solely as a result of my penis penetrating her colon were so intense that her eyelids were purple from burst blood vessels and the girl next door woke up from her screaming.

>> No.4660293

>>4660276
About OP's claim?

It takes me between 2 minutes and as many hours as I want to keep going. The 2 minute orgasm is really low quality and would only do it if I need a clear mind ASAP, like for work.

>> No.4660315

Male here, the very first time I had an orgasm I was in a somewhat crunch-like position not touching my penis at all (although there was probably some stimulation of the penis from the way it was held against my shaking body by my briefs).

It was part of a self-hypnosis experiment. I had no intention at the time of getting off. My goal was to maintain a position that required physical effort without conscious mental effort or awareness of the passage of time. So the idea was after doing some counting down and progressive relaxation type stuff, I would get into this uncomfortable position, palms touching, bottoms of my feet touching, legs spread, knees touching elbows, index fingers to my face and thumbs under my chin, and balanced as well as I could on my shoulder blades, and just remain there, not paying attention to the strain of the position, but turning my attention internally. The first few times I tried this, I aborted the experiment because I thought I had to pee, but when I got to the bathroom, nothing came out. The time I first had an orgasm, I decided I was going to just go in my pants, and that I did, only I ejaculated.

It wasn't a particularly pleasurable orgasm -- first of all, it was a very uncomfortable position, and second, because no matter the means of building up to orgasm, actual touching of the penis during orgasm just makes it feel so much better. A subsequent position I found which was not as uncomfortable was balancing on head and shoulders with my feet stretched as high in the air as I could get, following roughly the same procedure. Eventually I learned how to do it with just the self-hypnosis stuff without the uncomfortable positions. This requires focusing on a particular feeling, so it might be difficult to reproduce just by hearing about it.

>> No.4660398

>>4660194
It's actually very true. Some women can have orgasms with no physical interaction. And I'm talking about real experiments conducted while their brains' activity was being monitored.
Can't remember the source though, just google mental orgasm, you'll find it eventually.

>> No.4660628

OP is wrong about many things.

For instance, the fact that some women can achieve orgasm from only being sucked at their nipples.. hardly fits with the clitoris needing stimulation. Unless OP is prepared to propose that the clitoris somehow auto-stimulates itself when nipples are stimulated or that it is somehow extended up to the breasts? (In which case it shud also be the case for men?)

Also, female orgasm seems to be not completely irrelevant to reproduction. There is some evidence that females that attain an orgasm retain more sperm in them thus increasing chances of getting pregnant.

For more about such subjects read something like:
Evolutionary Psychology: The new science of the mind (david m. buss).
I think there is also a discussion of this in Handbook of evolutionary psychology (david m. buss (ed.)).

>> No.4660638

ITT, proof that /sci/ knows not of women

>> No.4660645

>>4660628
>There is some evidence that females that attain an orgasm retain more sperm in them thus increasing chances of getting pregnant.
Link/DOI?

>> No.4660659

>>4660628
OP here. Are you implying then that women have nerve endings in their vagina? If they had, giving birth would be the most presurable thing in the world ever.
That could be a good thing in evolutionary terms maybe. But I think females would be giving birth too much and then eventually could not take care of their babies.
Since people here only post personal experiences, I'd like to hear from a female what they think.

Have anyone read the article in the link I posted? Anyone exercises here? I do, and when I do crunches it's a great feeling immidiately afterwards. I think women who claim to experience orgasms, while working out, are just feeling the effects of endorphine in their blood - that may be similar to orgasm, but not as intense of course. After reading that, I thought that they, who claim having work-out orgasm, had never had a real one. That's why I'm asking here guys. Have you ever experienced endorphine effects? Do you think one can confund that with orgasm?

>> No.4660664

>>4660659
>OP here. Are you implying then that women have nerve endings in their vagina? If they had, giving birth would be the most presurable thing in the world ever.

Actually you haven't taken a basic uni bio course and it shows. They do have feeling in their vagina because while giving birth they get something that is called positive feedback, which increases the force of their pushes in order to deliver the baby.

>> No.4660666

>>4660664
Nerve ending just like in a penis or clitoris head. It's not sensoral nerves to make the muscle work, mate.

>> No.4660694

> women r weerd guize
Fuck off.

>> No.4660698

>>4660645
I already mentioned two books wherein it is mentioned. Download those, CTRL+F "female orgasm" or something. Both of the books are findable via a simple google search "[name]+filetype:pdf". I know becus i put both of them on my blog.

>> No.4660703

>>4660666
>>4660664
Yes, the clitoris extends inward as well. Use Google. Srsly, u need to learn how to search for information before asking others.

www.lmgtfy.com/?q=clitoris+inside+vagina
first result: Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clitoris

Relevant part: Recent discoveries about the size of the clitoris show that clitoral tissue extends considerably inside the vagina and that the vaginal walls may in fact be the clitoris, making the clitoris more prominent than the small visible part most people associate with the word.[3]

This is not hard to do. U will never learn much in ur life if u don't do any research urself and only ask questions and wait for other people to supply answers (if they bother).

>> No.4660741
File: 51 KB, 685x567, intredasting_RE_Toothfairy-s685x567-170917.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4660703
Soooooo are you implying that the clitoris is the vaginal wall? WOW mindblowing. <sarcasm>

>> No.4660857

>>4660741
hi reddit, enjoy your stay!

>> No.4660884

OP here. Are there women here?

>> No.4660936

>>4660628
I've seen articles that suggest orgasmic contractions can actually push out sperm from the vaginal canal

>> No.4660939

>>4660166
Orgasms release oxytocin. which is involved with liking people. Basially orgasms make you like your partner more. So take that as you will

>> No.4660950

The G-spot must be real, because we do have something semi-related, its up our asses.

>> No.4661040

>>4660936
Any cites? Never heard of it.

>> No.4661069

>>4660939
And that may explain why I have this strange facination about my right hand...

Also where did I say that women can't have orgasm. What I said was actually a question about the clitoris. Women thnk they are supposed to have vaginal sex, even though their main spot for orgasm is the clitoris (female's penis version)

>> No.4661073

>>4661069
vaginal orgasm i mean

>> No.4661080

Psudeo science detected. Are you a psychology major?

>> No.4661090

>>4661080
Are you sure you on the right thread? /b/ is this way

>> No.4661100

>>4661090
I think your write up is laughable. This is not science, merely opinion.

>> No.4661105

>>4661100
Define opinion.

>> No.4661113

>>4661100
Also take a read
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G-Spot#Debates

>> No.4661121

a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
Science:
knowledge or a system of knowledge covering general truths or the operation of general laws especially as obtained and tested through the scientific method.

How can you prove that a female orgasm hinders motherhood?

"then they would have a similar behaviour, and would end up not taking care of their offsprings (see the modern word is whores"

>> No.4661178

>>4661121
Well I think females would rather be having sex with the first male which they find attractive than taking care of their offsprings, just like males do. Why do males act they way they act then? Explain it to me. Why males only care about sex in a broader and general way?

>> No.4661197

>>4660214
Best post in this awful thread.

>> No.4661211

>>4661197
Virgin who fights to forget about sex confirmed.