[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 26 KB, 238x231, 1334558139005.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4617605 No.4617605 [Reply] [Original]

>that feel when didn't try in high school
>that feel when have to spend an extra year as an undergrad because of it
>that feel when waited before going to college so I'll be like 26 when I graduate undergrad

>> No.4617617

I know that feel to some extent. I originally when to university as an Arts major (retarded, I know). I realized it was an awful decision so I now have to restart entirely as a science major (I only just finished my first year though, so it's not so bad).

>> No.4617621

>>4617617
Wow, went*. My Arts education is showing.

>> No.4617632

>>4617605
know that feel. And people who graduated after you are going to Universities as freshmen on full-ride scholarships for engineering?

>> No.4617652

>>4617605
>that feel when have to spend an extra year as an undergrad because of it

Why? Get some pre-requisite and co-requisite wavers and just do more advanced courses alongside the easymodo ones.

>> No.4617768

>that feel when high school was fuck all, barely graduated, went and traveled in another country for six months when I was 18, came home, went to community college for two years, put in mediocre effort and will be transferring to a solid school in a few months.

Incredible life experience, no student loans required, no effort in high school necessary.

Feels fucking good. Only bad part was basement dwelling for two years... wait that's kind of big...

>> No.4617775

>put in effort in high school
>get into top school for my program
>don't know that feel
>debt
>know that feel