[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 139 KB, 484x355, cdc_logo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4589002 No.4589002 [Reply] [Original]

/sci/'s views on the CDC?

>> No.4589007

it's not visible from where I'm from

>> No.4589012

Makes me want to play the Pandemic: On the Brink board game.

>> No.4589028

>>4589012
There's a board game? Awesome.

>> No.4589025

>>4589002
It's controlled by the Jews. No I dunno.

>> No.4589034

>>4589028
It's a fucking awesome board game, not related to the flash game. Instead of killing everybody, you have to save everybody. That sounds like a boring goal, but it's one of the few very well balanced COLLABORATION board games, which requires communication, collaborative thinking between players, etc. Really cool.

And if you happen to try it and you like it, another (maybe even better) board game in collaborative play is Space Alert, in which you defend a spaceship during a fixed amount of time (10 minutes I think), and it has a dimension that Pandemic doesn't have: every player must take initiatives and be able to properly report what he's done, because there isn't enough time for everybody to know exactly what everybody did. You have to do concise reports, estimate the difficulty of a task, ask for help if you think you won't handle it alone, propose help if you think you have time left, etc. You need a decent team of players (no dumbass and no one that has a bad temper when ordered to do something or when he loses), but then it's imo the best board game ever.

>> No.4589038

>>4589034
That second one sounds even better. Thanks for the tips. If I like what I see, maybe I'll go talk to /tg/ about it too.