[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 23 KB, 600x521, 1334034628070.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4560419 No.4560419 [Reply] [Original]

I am a Republican because I don't believe in separation of church and state
I am a Republican because I don't believe in the 1st Amendment except for white heterosexual Christian males
I am a Republican because I believe nonwhite people are four-fifths a human
I am a Republican because I believe women belong in the kitchen and nowhere else
I am a Republican because I believe Bronze Age storybooks are a good guide to solving 21st century moral problems
I am a Republican because I believe science should be suppressed if it disagrees with said Bronze Age storybooks
I am a Republican because I believe in cutting social programs for the disadvantaged
I am a Republican because I believe in tax cuts for the richest 5% of Americans
I am a Republican because I believe we should illegally invade sovereign nations in violation of international law
I am a Republican because I support the apartheid state of Israel
I am a Republican because I believe it was acceptable for the Supreme Court to choose the winner of the 2000 election instead of the American people
I am a Republican because I believe two gay men having consensual sex in the privacy of their home will bring about the collapse of civilization
I am a Republican because I believe it's horrific to kill a couple of unfeeling cells, but it's acceptable to use the death penalty for crimes committed by nonwhite people
I am a Republican because I believe education is a communist plot to corrupt my children
I am a Republican because I believe Ronald Reagan was not one of the worst presidents in American history
I am a Republican because I loathe and fear the idea of a non-white president occupying the White House

>> No.4560425

>>>/pol/

>> No.4560431

if rich americans are being taxed shitless they will spend less money on goods, services, and their companies

dipshit

>> No.4560447

>>/pol/

>> No.4560453

If you want to troll /sci/ you should start a "Religion Exists", "0.9999 != 1", or "retard physics/math question" thread.

>> No.4560455

>>4560419
> subtlety sorely lacking

>> No.4560458
File: 70 KB, 400x300, notsure_iftroll.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>>/pol/

>> No.4560468

Some of my rage.

>> No.4560469
File: 10 KB, 170x246, 170px-Adolf_Hitler-1933..jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Amen OP. I see you've also got a nice swastika in your picture. Admirer of the Fuhrer? I believe you will right in with /sci/

>> No.4560586

What political side should I be on if I like science?