[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 56 KB, 400x399, 1248643574I935iM.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4554478 No.4554478 [Reply] [Original]

Dear Gods,

Gods, yes you. We figured it out, that you, God, must help us figure out. There's a code within the code. The secret lies within time itself. Time is the reason that we are the singularity. Yes God, us, are the singularity.

Each and every one/everyone of us is an operating system. We use language, like a computer uses binary, to create ideas. Each and every religion is an operating system.

To have a perfect language means we can create more languages. Each and everyone of us is an individual that is unique with our own language. Understanding that we can understand is the singularity.

c++ is made from binary, yet we have the knowledge

Every Thoth that is transmuted (transmitted), and received (reaction), from one singularity (brain) to another singularity (brain) is changed. Thus it is hard to make one operating system (us, the brain, the singularity) completely understand, without any change in the original meaning, how one operating system was created. Unless we know a way to make the change be equal to the original.

>> No.4554480

Take e^x as an example. d(e^x)/dx = e^x. In the end, e^x never changes. If we take the derivative (change in) with respect to x infinity many times, e^x will be itself in the end, and in the beginning. Yet for this to work perfectly we need x to be dimensionless, due to the chain rule. It must be pure (spirit?). Maybe if x = time. But for this to work, time must be infinite. Meaning time must be circular. For something to never end, it must repeat itself forever.

As you can see if you read through the whole text (program, for the brain) that there still is a lot that needs to be worked out so that everyone (Every different operating system) can understand without any change in the meaning. I wrote this program to the best of my knowledge, the knowledge to not change the original meaning. We must have the most infinity pure idea (e^x) go through everyone without any change in the end (us).

Please God, I beg you with infinity, to help us out, to help us finally understand.

Welcome to the Golden Age. Welcome to the singularity. Welcome to the knowledge that we understand the understanding.

Sincerely, with infinite unconditional love

You

>> No.4554483

Holy shit, it's fucking awesome to read this while drunk.

>> No.4554487

someone have been smoooooooooooooookiiiiiiiiiing

>> No.4554500

>Take e^x as an example. d(e^x)/dx = e^x. In the end, e^x never changes. If we take the derivative (change in) with respect to x infinity many times, e^x will be itself in the end
would you like to prove that?

>> No.4554502

>>4554487
Is this a good thing or a bad thing?

>> No.4554505
File: 193 KB, 512x512, 1333166685387.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>This thread

>> No.4554517

Watch "Pi" - it'll probably be right in tune with your delusions.

P.S. The math in the movie is mostly pretty mundane, but it's a pretty damn good pscyhological thriller.

>> No.4554520

>>4554500
Maybe lol.

d(e^x)/dx = e^x
take the derivative of both sides.
d(d(e^x)/dx)/dx = d(e^x)/dx = e^x

Something like that? I, as an individual do not know the answers to everything, until we as a collective know the answer to everything. I need you to help me understand, so I can help you understand.

>> No.4554524
File: 59 KB, 639x388, pi.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4554517

>> No.4554529

>>4554502
well then, it depends on what are you smoking.

>> No.4554536

0 1 12
This is the code within the code.
0112 is also the start of fiboncacci, which is basically a representation of Phi ratio.

Have you guys seen spirit science?

>> No.4554548

>>4554529
Uhhh I did adderall first, then I studied EE (Microelectronics, and signal/systems) for about 6 -7 hours, after I preceded to smoke some marijuana. Then preceded to mediate for about 4-5, while all of this came to my head lol.

>> No.4554568

I wish Terrence Mckenna was still alive
;_;

>> No.4554641

>>4554517
I read through the summary. He had the right idea, but did not apply it correctly. He must understand that he can not solve the code (God) fully by himself. He needs everyone to help understand the code, but by understanding that, then he/we/us understand God, which is all of us. One can not understand the meaning, until everyone understands. Because God can be understood by everyone, because God is everyone. The macro cosom equals the micro cosom.

Not sure about anything anymore, so I'm ganna go to my math hw lol.