[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 15 KB, 618x407, 618px-JeanLucPicardFacepalm.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4475443 No.4475443 [Reply] [Original]

Let's talk about the "you are doing it wrong".
Namely, what is the thing you saw someone do that made you facepalm: because illogical, stupid, whatever.

> Open IE, on the top-right search bar, where Google was the default search engine, type Google. Open the first result (Google), search for what you were looking for. Press first result. Not the one you wanted. Close IE, repeat, click on second result. Not again, Repeat.
---> My grandma.

>> No.4475453

>on /sci/
>see an obvious religion troll thread
>some stupid "atheist" takes it serious and gets butthurt
>all my facepalm

>> No.4475457

> Close IE, repeat
WHAT

>> No.4475489
File: 308 KB, 720x576, asset.JPG?id=1000001232&ext.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>be a chemist

>make powerful psychedelic drugs on my spare time

>no psychedelic culture these days, so everyone I meet who wants to buy is a gangster faggot who cannot possibly understand how powerful these substances are

>mfw a gangster faggot dies because he does three times the amount I directed him to do

>> No.4475502

>IE

that was her first mistake.

Also, how do you expect your fucking grandma to know how to use the internet? We've been ingrained with that shit, back in her day computers were the size of houses.

>> No.4475516

>>4475489
i feel your pain...
consolation: the idiot wont be around to breed.