[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 29 KB, 500x375, 1261774927519.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4425727 No.4425727 [Reply] [Original]

Electronic & Communications Engineering student here

3rd semester already started, between this semester topics i have FFT, Euler, Z-transform, Cauchy, Mechanic Waves,complex variables, Circuits AC & DC, more C++ shit Structures and Data Bases, and im scared

Even thought i managed to get the BEST scores throught all the past semester (second), I HAD ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA OF WHAT WAS I DOING

Is ALL of this normal?

Why can i barely remember what i saw last semester ?

>> No.4425746
File: 9 KB, 200x200, 1297655278958.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

No it's not normal.

While you were probably cramming for your test like a fag, everyone else was busy taking their time to understand the material, and thus have it committed to their long term memory.

Seriously if you cant into such simple topics you have no future. Save your money and use next year's tuition to buy a drool cup.

>> No.4426387

those things are absolutely fundamental to your career as an EE.

>> No.4426459

>First time seeing new topics = omgwtfbbq
>Second time seeing "new" topics = hmm, this is difficult and confusing but i can see where they are going
>Third time seeing "new" topics = alright I can work this stuff out decently
>Fourth time and > = Of course you would only propagate the TE10 mode down a waveguide, it has the best power handling capability of all the modes.