[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 51 KB, 1024x768, explosion-in-space-wallpaper.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4368000 No.4368000 [Reply] [Original]

I had a dream, in that dream a truth was revealed to me, societal change and development is based on the necessity of cyclical wars.

Think about what we could do if London was levelled tommorow, the rebuilding wouldnt be some haphazard mess like the town is now, grown out of lack of space between several smaller towns that merged into one with a terrible sewer system and generally terrible building work erywhere.

Noones going to suggest that they just level london out of the blue and rebuild it to a new model, the money alone would be astronomical.

But if there were a war and it was destroyed then it could be rebuilt a modern mecca of western civilisation, think something along the lines of abu dhabi, the glimmering city in the desert.

adversity breeds creativity.

I woke with a sick feeling, the memory is so clear in my mind, the realisation dawning.

>> No.4368003

-2/10
try harder you edgy 12 year old faggot.

>> No.4368004

ok. so...?

>> No.4368005

I had a dream, I was shoving my dick into the little kids ass, over and over for hours while he screamed and cried, then i looked in the mirror and realised i was ops dad.

>> No.4368008

>But if there were a war and it was destroyed then it...
...would be built like a medieval pile of shacks, with local improvements merging organically into another spaghettifuck like it is today.

>> No.4368011

>>4368004

So the worlds economy will continue to fail until the burden of human need is diminished by war, that the very layout of how we have structured our planet could change over night.

The order is coming, the single hope of human kind, embrace it, in the wake of the destruction a new order will arise, the world will be rebuilt in a show of technicological brilliance.

And our overlords will surely punish the unworthy.

so kneel fool, kneel before the molemen.

>> No.4368015

>>4368008
war that leveled the city, and i doubt it, the capitol of England being left in ruins, no son, i am dissapoint.

>> No.4368016

Sure is edgy 12 year old troll and what is this

>> No.4368018
File: 340 KB, 351x440, 5star_post_RE_When_i_see_one_of_castlewarsisawsomes_posts-s351x440-130693.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4368011
what you did there, i see it