[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 7 KB, 209x241, hannibalthecannibal.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4362179 No.4362179 [Reply] [Original]

I figured that /sci/ is full of intelligent guys, so I guess I'll post this here.

Does anyone else wander through life feeling like nobody else has a sense of humor? I personally enjoy making people think I'm crazy, especially when I have no chance of fitting into a social group (when I'm around people I consider my peers I act natural). It's funny to gauge their reactions.

Here are some ways to make yourself seem crazy:

1) Always drop biblical expressions. Ex: if you arre walking a girl home one night, you say "Tonight you need a shepherd to protect you from the wolves." Or, if you have a difficult exam coming up on Friday, say: "This Friday I will be tested through fire."

2) Always try to guess other people's thoughts before they say it. This only works if you have good social skills. When you are doing this, look them in the eyes.

3) If you are sexually interested in a girl (like on the TV), talk about her using medical terminology. Ex: "she gives me a heady rush of endorphins," instead of "I would smash that."

4) Listen to classical music. If you don't do this anyways, you're just a pleb.

5) Use Latin expressions. Use "quid pro quo" a lot in your conversations.

If I have any more I will think of them.

>> No.4362188

wow, i hope this is pasta

>> No.4362193

Don't break eye contact. Slip twitches in here and there. Come across as having a divergent thought process; when playing association games, when someone says "sex" respond with "Goedel," or something equally irrelevant. Shroud yourself in secrecy. Pretend to hide something. Walk quickly. Talk quickly, but with concision.

>> No.4362196

I do 2 all the time. Except I don't stare awkwardly at people. For some reason, I can easily memorize their way of words. I keep finishing my girlfriend's sentences and she hates it. Haha.

Also..

>pleb

>> No.4362210

OH MY GOD I HAVE THIS PROBLEM TOO!!
I walk around hitting everyone in the neck but i feel like people don't think its that funny.

>> No.4362213

>I figured that /sci/ is full of intelligent guys

stopped reading there

>> No.4362223

Everyone always tells me that I talk about everything using overly scientific and precise terminology. It is a sad day when speaking properly is considered out of the norm.

>> No.4362241

What is wrong with you?

>> No.4362264

Gtfo.. hipster bitch.

>Use Latin expressions
>you're just a pleb.

>> No.4362286

This behavior is called being a pretentious hipster aspie.

>> No.4362299

>See someone I don't like
>Engage in a homosexual conversation
>Vividly depict a gory scat themed anal conquest about his asshole
>Manipulate his senses to absolutely disgust and embarrass the faggot

>> No.4362322
File: 680 KB, 667x670, 1277643166484.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.4362331

>>4362179
>>4362179

#1...