[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 9 KB, 257x177, 1328533015767.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4342419 No.4342419 [Reply] [Original]

Reasons why I hate this board

You guys are really linear with your science and not very self confident. Instead of becoming renaissance men you guys just say "I enjoy being a basement dweller". You're lying to yourselves.

I think it's dumb to think of everything technically or tell religious people to stop being religious. Cause it's not always right to just outright diss people cause you make them feel stupid and it's sometimes better to just let them do what they want if you don't want to ruin your relationship with them. Remember people have egos.

I bet what I'm saying right now is attacking your egos. But you'll say "breeding is useless, girls are useless". That's a lie and you know it. How could such "intelligent" people not have enough intellectual maturity to know what is in their best interests?

Why don't you apply your scientific approach to getting women except making it more natural and using them more as "guidelines".

Admit it. It's really important to be socially healthy. It's really important to have sex with women.

>> No.4342425

Admit it. It's really important to be socially healthy.
>yes
It's really important to have sex with women.
>no

...what is your point, really? Is it some attempt at trolling or a genuine question/rant?

>> No.4342430

You make some good points, and then you make egregiously terrible points.

I second the above poster's question:
>...what is your point, really? Is it some attempt at trolling or a genuine question/rant?

>> No.4342434

>>4342419
Totally agree with OP he and I think alike especially the renaissance man part.

>> No.4342436

>>4342430
You hate yourselves, others, don't want to admit to anything and think you're superior for it.

You're not. You're assholes.

>> No.4342439

You lambaste science while simultaneously espousing a gene-centered view of utility? I am very confused.

>> No.4342444
File: 56 KB, 558x480, 1301064325214.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4342436

>> No.4342446

>>4342439
Lambaste science? Where does he do that? He *likes* it!

And the sex thing is an example of being more holistic, not the goal.

>> No.4342448

OP lacks the ability to distinguish people from the spooge they hold as ideas.

"Attack the belief, attack the believer"... since an infinite paradox lacks any coherent ontology, a believer in an omnimax question-answerer must spin the substance of his faith from his web of experience, himself.
This is why people react with such offense when others don't play along with their "beliefs".

>> No.4342464

>>4342448
>all sorts of meaningless gobbledygook

That's not discussion, it's yapping.

>> No.4342474

>>4342464

Now who's "Linear"?

>> No.4342489

This may or may not be completely related to OP's retardation, but I think he may be/have been right about one thing.

It's my personal belief, that science should not be an end. That is, you shouldn't do science for the sake of science. Science should be a means of accomplishing something else.

I wouldn't be surprised to find a lot of disagreement with that considering where we are, but I felt it needed to be said.

>> No.4342494

>You guys are really linear with your science
No bro, some of us are quadratic or even logarithmic.

>> No.4342497

>>4342425
>It's really important to be socially healthy.
None of the great men in history have been "normal"

>> No.4342515

"Reasons why I hate this board:
1. to many funny leters
2. to many people tryin to B smartypants
3. big words r faggeddy
4.The End"

>> No.4342523

>>4342489
>It's my personal belief, that science should not be an end. That is, you shouldn't do science for the sake of science. Science should be a means of accomplishing something else.
It's my personal belief that you are a fkn mongoloid ass whore.

>> No.4342527

>>4342523
It's my person belief that I am indeed a "fkn" mongoloid ass whore.

I tried to tell the mongoloids I don't like anal sex, but they insisted.

What could I do? They have superior upper body strength...

>> No.4342529

>>4342497
Well, then evolution is pretty fucked up. Instead of rewarding greatness, it penalises it. So much the worse for humanity then. It's better not to be great and just be happy.

>> No.4342542

>>4342497
that doesn't mean it's bad to be normal, at least in some ways