[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 72 KB, 1024x768, index.php.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4326088 No.4326088 [Reply] [Original]

Hey biolo and medifags
If evolution and nature are so perfect, then why do our teeth last a fraction of how long we live now? AND WHY THE FUCK DO SHARKS HAVE INFINITE TEETH, I JELLY.
How come our teeth are not made from a metal. Mammals have plenty of iron in their blood, can't it just be accumilated in the form of teeth and last us our whole live? Or if not iron, then maybe some sort of non-corrosive metal or aluminium? Actually anything but weak organic compound would be cool.
And why are geneticist so slow with implenting those things? What, do they have some sort of treaty made with the dentists who are afraid they will go bankrupt and will have to move to S&M to get their daily dose of sadism?
Forgive my biologically unenlightened mind, but I am a physicist, I shouldn't have to think about if my teeth are going to be raped by some dentist. I also used to have a respect for evolution, seeing how it adapts lifeforms to their surrondings, but I fuckin lost it.
Pic unrefuckinlated

>> No.4326096

Reported. Fuck off, you stupid shit.

>> No.4326570
File: 39 KB, 381x500, sage.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hey biolo and medifags
If evolution and nature are so perfect, then why did it generate a complete fucking retard like myself? Surely my level of absolute ignorance should be selected against by evolutionary pressures?