[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 47 KB, 495x695, Bleep.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4286833 No.4286833 [Reply] [Original]

I just watched that documentary 'What the Bleep do We Know?' and I do believe I've stumbled upon the biggest piece of shit known to man.
They took the classical meaning of observation and the quantum physics meaning and used them interchangeably. It was like, using Schrodinger's cat to be serious as opposed to absurd. The rest of the movie was pretty fucking bullshit too. Has anyone else seen this piece of crap?

>> No.4286845

I saw Zeitgeist once.

>> No.4286850

Its a recruitment video for a new age cult. A lot of bullshitters are replacing ghosts and spirits with "quantum" these days.

>> No.4286853

>>4286845
Similar in propaganda?

>> No.4286892

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlPiXNlhKFo
tl;dr for this shitty movie.

>> No.4286919

>>4286892
awesome, I gotta show this to the dude who gave me the video.

>> No.4286920

You mean the one with the deaf chick who talks like a retard?

>> No.4286925

>>4286920
Yeah.
I have to wonder why they picked a deafy for the film. Doesn't pertain to the message at all. Or maybe their cult just lacks actresses who aren't outwardly vile.

>> No.4286956

Ugh. I remember one of my teachers showed this piece of shit to her class in High School. Nevertheless, my wife's brother brings this piece of shit up in our religious conversations, and his anti-science mentality. Drives me fucking nuts. Can't talk to the man. Needs a bullshit detector.

>> No.4286981

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwqnEYaWxqM

>> No.4287021

lol, this reminds me of a retarded friend who kept 2L bottle of water near his speaker and put some classical music on repeat for 5 days to "change water particles and create holy water"

>> No.4287036

I did until part 2 on youtube. Got bored with it. Also, its full of nonsense.

>> No.4287039

Makes me think What the Bleep Are They Smoking?

>> No.4287045

The film was financed and filmed by that crazy chick's new-age bullshit company. So it was basically a big advertisement for her brand. Also, her husband contracted HIV, and she encouraged him not to seek medical treatment because she could cure him with her 'powers'. He died two years later. So, I'd consider her a criminal worthy of serving jail-time.