[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 374 KB, 1350x1307, Ohio-State-Logo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4230298 No.4230298 [Reply] [Original]

I am in quite a financial predicament. When I first applied to college, I was under an Engineering degree, and about 50% of my university is engineering, so I received shit financial aid. Before starting my first semester though, I changed majors to Physics, and everyone in that major received at least double the FA as I.

Is there a way to reapply for scholarships from universities??

>> No.4230787

>>4230298
If you need someone to tell you to go to the financial aid office, you might want to rethink a future in physics.

>> No.4233204

>>4230298
hahaha fuck you. try Reddit

>> No.4233214

>>4230298
The faster gold moves the more it weighs, gold prices keep going up. harvest gold from your computer and pay for school at the speed of light
more weight of gold = more moneys from selling it so sell fast, physics 10(bitch)1

>> No.4233375

I went to OSU as an undergrad. To answer your question:

In the short term, no.

But every March/April when financial aid is calculated you'll automatically get new scholarships if you qualify for them and if they have the money.

To be honest, I was in the humanities, but I didn't think there was a dramatic difference in scholarship between different programs. I got most of my schooling paid through scholarships, but they were scholarships available University-wide, nothing college or program specific.

Oh, and definitely check in with financial aid, the fucking hassle that they are.