[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 1.83 MB, 200x200, b7vUM.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4229542 No.4229542 [Reply] [Original]

So, we have to do a research at (high)school on any subject i we are interested in. It has to be finished by summer. Many people in my class have already chosen their topic but here is the problem for me.
I don't know what to research or do my research on. Since i am interested in chemistry/biology/medicine i was wondering if there were any good subjects in these areas.
The research has to be about 15-20 pages long with some practical work. I also need to find myself a tutor/mentor, but that wont be difficult. At the end of the year i have to present it to my teachers and that will get me a very important mark.
I was wondering if any of u can come up with a good subject or topic to make a research on (preferably on the areas mentioned above). And it shouldn't be very difficult (i mean on college level).

Thanks

>> No.4229550

The visual effect of slow evaporating ejaculatory fluid on the human lateral rostral's epidermis.

>> No.4229560

>>4229542
First I need to know what grade, what school, what state, what nation, and what is the local socio-economic level of most of the student's families.

Gotta tailor to the crowd.

>> No.4229566

>high school

>> No.4229570

>>4229542
Reported for faggotry, enjoy your ban.