[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 77 KB, 500x400, 8bc1875305f5f67f8fe3a7d8653789e9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4211083 No.4211083 [Reply] [Original]

Well there's this interesting thing called latter theory applied to men and women. Men have one ladder. They rate all the women they know from highly fuckable at the top and never touching at the bottom. Women on the other hand are thought to have two. One of their ladders works identically to the men's ladder. The other ladder rates you according to how "good" of a friend you are. A very close friend is on top and a not so close friend is towards the bottom. When a woman gets to know you she puts you on one of her ladders, but not both. Once you're on a ladder there is no going back. A woman can judge you and put you on the wrong ladder, but generally this is corrected pretty early on. Keep in mind I am not saying that if you're on her fuck ladder she wont have a friendship with you. She can want to fuck you and you can still be her friend, there are plenty of reasons that wouldn't allow her to date you such as you having a girlfriend. This was the case for my current girlfriend when I first met her. Anyway, now you need to look at the situation. If she has known you for a while and you've never dated, especially if you were close friends before her current boyfriend then chances are you are and forever will be in the friend zone. In my case, which was different, I had a girlfriend at the time of meeting my current girlfriend. I met her three years ago and didn't start dating her until this year. She basically like me on and off since she met me and tried dating a few guys but ultimately her relationships never lasted. You may have been in a similar situation but it sounds like you're obsessed with this girl. What you should do and what will make you the happiest is to live your life as who you are. You'll attract a gal who will like you for you and ultimately if it's not this girl I bet you'll be happier because she wasn't a good fit.

>> No.4211092

This is dumb even for psychology.

>> No.4211104

latter theory (which is a hypothesis) is a bitter reaction by guys that aren't happy with their sex life. It's based on anecdotal evidence and in truth, is an oversimplification of people and a rationalization for why YOU'RE unhappy.

People are more complex than ranking people on ladders. You're a desperate fag for believing in it in the first place.

>> No.4211108

its an excessive definition of friend zone.

>> No.4211117
File: 44 KB, 409x393, 1307840238900.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

> godess

...and you wonder why you guys are always in the friendzone.

>> No.4211130

>>4211104

No, they are not.

Heirachial Dominance theory.

>> No.4211143
File: 14 KB, 348x232, dealwithit.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Just pistol whip them until they suck your penis.

>> No.4211147

>>4211104
pic ur tits pls

>> No.4211234
File: 55 KB, 1280x599, butterfly.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4211092
a million times tis

>> No.4213049 [DELETED] 

0/10