[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 110 KB, 1280x960, DSC00218.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4191975 No.4191975 [Reply] [Original]

pardon the metathread, but i'd figure i would post this as a forewarning to all of you attempting to reason with EK before my departure:

one of the moderators assigned to this board is childishly hilarious. while /aɪ/...--'a friend i know' (who actively contributes to this board with help on physics problems/scientific discussion/suggesting content to /sci/guide) is permanently banned from all of 4chan for accusing EK of having MPD/DID, EK flames other members daily with racial slurs/vulgar language to the point of 200+ reply threads shitted all over the front page and yet he himself somehow manages to reappear on /sci/ daily + escape ban evasion. with the highest tripfag post count (90% of his posts consisting of pseudointellectual garbage, incorrect/inaccurate/falsified information in response to the said OP, invalid math, image macros, flaming innocent users asking simple questions, and capslock), i'm sure all of you just love dealing with EK!

enjoy the cancer that is killing this board, /sci/. with current progress it will evidently never leave!

>inb4 i'm reported by some senseless primate with an underdeveloped cerebral cortex and femtoseconds later this thread disappears

oh well. at least i tried.

>> No.4192265 [DELETED] 
File: 10 KB, 404x342, 13635679.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

someone was permabanned for trolling me?

>> No.4194242

Bump'n your thread for interest

>> No.4194256
File: 66 KB, 405x425, 42t24t24t24.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4191975
oh chill the fuck out! EK aint that bad. your obviously just jealous! give one example of her using racial slurs against someone, because i'm like very pretty sure that doesn't ever happen once.

>> No.4194257 [DELETED] 

>>4191975
Piss off.
There's more threads about EK than posts from EK these days. Delete your thread, and start discussing maths or sciences.

>> No.4194259

>>4191975
If EK would stop being a tripfag all would be well. But she(and all her personalities) is the cancer on /sci/

>> No.4194275

the problem is not so much EK but people not ignoring her.
If everyone stopped replying to EK posts we woudn't have every topic turned into a perma-bumped shitfest every time EK posts in one.