Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/sci/ - Science & Math


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 67 KB, 600x443, Regensburg_Germany_pic2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4185650 No.4185650 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

Hey /sci/, can you disprove some of the claims made here:

>>>/pol/837152
This is unsettling as I am jewish,

>> No.4185734

Holocaust denial is one of the stupider conspiracy theories because of the evidence. Typically what happens with a conspiracy theory is that it argues and nitpicks small details while ignoring the greater established facts. Camps did exist. Why? If these camps were so benign, would a denier/conspiracist live in one at the time?

>> No.4185754

I live in a western european country and here it's illegal to deny the Holocaust. You could get a fine and jailtime for it.

THIS is the biggest bullshit I have ever heard. How can a government promote freedom of speech and at the same time constrain its civilians? Fucking hypocrites.

>> No.4185761

Not going to bother watching the videos. Not worth my time, but generally they try saying that there is no way to dispose of as many bodies as claimed. Then give a "more realistic" estimate of 5000 killed versus 5 million. But singular mass graves have been found with more than 5000 dead bodies. In the last decade alone, there have been more than 30000 bodies found, and it has been 60 years since the war ended.

>> No.4185776

>>4185754

European governments don't promote freedom of speech. There's only very limited freedom of particular kinds of speech. I'm not even kidding, that's what their constitutions generally say.

>> No.4185789
File: 16 KB, 357x525, hanged-elephant.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4185789

>>4185754
That is just such an uncivilized opinion I would expect from a fake EK

>> No.4185792

>>4185761
Oh, so there are is no actual evidence for the claimed milions of victims?

>> No.4185799

>>4185776

Yes they fucking do. Almost all of the western european's constitution start with the preservation of freedom of speech for all civilians.

>> No.4185815

>>4185792 no evidence
Besides over a million bodies found?
And gwrman records of millions more destroyed?

>> No.4186245

>>4185734
that's a misrepresentative, no one seriously claims the events described as the holocaust never happened, just that:
>Jews weren't gassed
>Nowhere near as many as 6 million died as a result of execution
>Eyewitness accounts are full of shit
>most died of typhus, starvation, over work or some other kind of complication.

>> No.4186250

>>4185815
>German records
I'd like a link to that
>One million bodies found
In what condition?
in mass graves or cremated?

>> No.4186255
File: 14 KB, 285x281, coolstory.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186255

>implying you're not the OP of that thread

>implying a Jew would even take it seriously

>implying a Jew wouldn't have put a period instead of a comma at the end of that sentence

>> No.4186277

>>4185815
>Besides over a million bodies found?
link?

>> No.4186279

>>4186250
mass graves
>>4186245
and shooting. lots of bullet deaths

>> No.4186290
File: 63 KB, 576x357, 101_It's-OK-when-WE-DO-IT..jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186290

>>4185734
>Camps did exist. Why? If these camps were so benign, would a denier/conspiracist live in one at the time?

I like where you're going with this.

You're going to pull the rug out from under any believers who agree with you by pointing out the Japanese internment camps in America, right?

If the camps themselves are evidence of extermination in homicidal gas chambers then six million Japanese were gassed to death by Americans.

>> No.4186294

>>4186279
lost of starved and typhus victim jews were pushed into mass graves with bulldozers by British troops after the liberation of the camps, pathologists have never found a case of cyanide poisoning in any bodies, admittedly the sample sizes aren't great, but it's indicative at least. I'm skeptical 1 million Jewish bodies have been unearthed.

>> No.4186300

>>4185734
maybe because there is no proof of holocaust?
pics or it didn't happen.
>inb4 the pic with a few dead people, that's typhus.

>> No.4186303

>>4186279
false.
You must be european, amirite?

>> No.4186307
File: 167 KB, 799x918, x3iem9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186307

Are you antisemites calling Moshe a liar? He witnessed it with his own eyes! Never forget!

>ST. LAURENT - As an 11 year-old boy held captive at the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp during World War II, Moshe Peer was sent to the gas chamber at least six times. Each time he survived, watching with horrors as many of the women and children gassed with him collapsed and died. To this day, Peer doesn’t know how he was able to survive. “Maybe children resist better, I don’t know,” he said in an interview last week.

>> No.4186308

>>4186307
>maybe children resist better
so jewish of him.

>> No.4186312

>>4186307
>Moshe Peer was sent to the gas chamber at least six times.
>“Maybe children resist better, I don’t know,”
People actually believe this shit?

>> No.4186313

Not /sci/. Not in the least.

>> No.4186314

>>4186312
It would be illegal not to believe him.

>> No.4186315

So, while 6 million jews systematically exterminated is unacceptable, while 2 million dissidents interned and forced into slave labor to fuel a war effort is acceptable?

Sometimes I wonder if deniers are more obsessed with "the truth" of the event or are they just wannabe nazi worshipers.

>> No.4186320

>>4186313
Yes it is, it's like galileo and the orbit of the earth.

>> No.4186321

>>4186315
or maybe people don't give a flying fuck about a people of whiners/attention whores?

>> No.4186325
File: 7 KB, 427x193, table23.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186325

>>4186313
Here is some science for you. Germar Rudolf spent three years in prison for daring to publish his research.

>The homicidal 'gas chambers' contain such low cyanide concentrations that they are neither capable of reproducible detection nor of adequate interpretation, but in any case at least some 150 to 10,000 times lower than those detectable in the walls of the disinfestation chambers.

>Or in plain English: When analyzing wall samples from the alleged 'gas chambers' of crematoria II and III, we ought to expect results which are in the same order of magnitude as the results of samples taken from the walls of the delousing chambers of BW 5a and 5b. What we do find in those 'gas chamber' samples, however, is practically nothing.

>> No.4186327

>>4186321
and also people are tired of "OH PLEASE, GIVE ME YOUR MONEY/WEAPONS/DISREGARD MY FUCKUPS because we've been bullied"

>> No.4186330

how many people are in US prisons for ridiculous offenses?

>> No.4186332
File: 11 KB, 200x286, germar_rudolf.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186332

>>4186325
And here's a link.

>The Rudolf Report
>Expert Report on Chemical and Technical Aspects of the ‘Gas Chambers’ of Auschwitz
http://www.vho.org/GB/Books/trr/

>> No.4186333

>>4185815

You aren't allowed to use "destroyed evidence" as evidence.

If so I assert that the evidence that the holocaust actually happened in Africa was destroyed, and you cant prove me wrong because of the cover up.

>> No.4186336

>>4186315
Internment camps in America were a thing too, nobody is saying Auschwitz was a holiday camp. That doesn't change the fact the Gassing myth does not hold up to scrutiny.

>> No.4186339

>as I am jewish

Jewish people cannot into rationality. They let their heritage get in the way of reason.

>> No.4186341

>>4186313

Well OP specifically wanted a response to the physical feasibility of the death toll under the claimed conditions.

that really small slice of the debate would be suited for /sci

>> No.4186345

>>4186332
tl;dr
looks like some astrologist's blog, jeez.

>> No.4186349

>>4186339

More generally, nobody who cares about nationality can into reason.

>> No.4186350

>>4186341
I think we just want OP to fuck off because no one here is dumb enough to get brainwashed THAT easily.

>> No.4186352

>>4186336 the Gassing myth does not hold up to scrutiny.
well i'm terribly sorry to tell ya, but it really happened.

>> No.4186353

>>4186345
He's a chemist, not a web designer.

>> No.4186359

>>4186341

Watching slaughterhouse footage is conclusive proof of the kind of mass killing that is feasible with good enough planning.

>> No.4186363
File: 37 KB, 460x287, trollhit.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186363

>>4186352
>>4186345

>Well, generals, I think we trolled the next two generations pretty hard, didn't we?

>> No.4186367
File: 49 KB, 541x357, RDTSarajevo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186367

Because the Germans actually had equipment and technology easily adaptable for mass murder in their concentration camps and in major railroad centers such as Budapest, why wasn't this technology used in Auschwitz or Dachau or -- for that matter -- Budapest? Why would the Nazis have employed rather ordinary, dreary cellars with little holes in the ceilings instead of well-designed delousing chambers, or perhaps large-scale variations of those chambers? To be consistent with the extermination theory, the answers to the above questions must of necessity be so bizarre that they are easily demolished by simple technical arguments.

>> No.4186368

>>4186352
>No cyanide residue in all alleged gassing chambers
>Cremation claims are bogus
>Jewish eyewitness claims are statistically bogus and incongruent with the physical reality of the camps
>The claims surrounding the Rheinhardt deathcamps in regards to burial are ridiculous

>> No.4186369

>>4186290
Nope. I meant, we should put Holocaust Deniers in prison camps and burn them to death. And when someone ask, where's all the deniers? We would answer; I didn't see any holocaust deniers. You can't prove they existed. Where are the graves? And call you a liar.

>> No.4186371
File: 47 KB, 449x606, Himmler_report.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186371

>>4186332

Holocaust denial is pseudoscience.

Here's your Rudolf:

http://www.holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/chemistry/not-the-science/

Here's an actual published scientific evidence:

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/orgs/polish/institute-for-forensic-research/

>> No.4186380

>>4186359
except all the allegations against germany are of terrible planning.

Seriously, read some of the descriptions of how jews (2000 at a time, allegedly) were gassed, DRAGGED to the crematoria, and burned in 15 ovens (that could fit AT MOST 2 people) from a company that made models several times bigger.

The whole thing stinks

>> No.4186384
File: 11 KB, 200x286, germar_rudolf.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186384

>>4186371
>he's actually citing the institute for forensic research in krakow

Many people, both experts and laymen, rely good-naturedly upon the findings of the Jan Sehn Institute for Forensic Research in Cracow, i.e., the study published in 1994 by Prof. Markiewicz and colleagues. These Polish scientists, however, tested their samples with analytical methods that were unable to detect stable iron cyanide compounds.

The manner with which the Polish scientists approached the problem, however, gives rise to serious suspicion that this was an attempt at scientific fraud, a suspicion which is also supported by the fact that they were unable to justify their incorrect methods of measurement except through their incompetence and ignorance.

How desperate must one really be, if it is believed necessary to stoop to such methods in an attempt to defend the established version of the Holocaust, i.e., the alleged systematic extermination of the Jews in homicidal 'gas chambers'?

>> No.4186385

>>4186368
>No cyanide residue in all alleged gassing chambers
the stuff that makes residues wasnt used everywhere, the chambers were destroyed and rebuilt quite often, those examinations for residues were faulty
>Cremation claims are bogus
they are not and you know it
>Jewish eyewitness claims are statistically bogus and incongruent with the physical reality of the camps
the eyewitnesses were in very bad physical and emotional conditions
>The claims surrounding the Rheinhardt deathcamps in regards to burial are ridiculous
i dont understand what you mean by that

>> No.4186386

maaaan, I wish Harriet was here.

>> No.4186388
File: 31 KB, 250x250, 1320534911473.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186388

>be a jew
>coming to 4chan for confirmation
ISHYGDDT

>> No.4186393

>>4186384

Well, let's see:

Actual, published scientific research by forensics experts

vs.

Rantings of conspiracy theorists on the internet

Who is more trustworthy, I wonder.

>> No.4186394
File: 80 KB, 894x700, sciencevsholocaust.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186394

>>4186371
>http://www.holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/chemistry/not-the-science/

He who smears his opponents politically, cannot have scientific motivations for so doing. In a lengthy article intended to refute the scientifically orientated Rudolf Report about the alleged Gas Chambers of Auschwitz, Dr. Richard J. Green and Jamie McCarthy waste roughly a third of their text to attack me with mere political insinuations. Originally I intended to refuse to lower myself to their gutter-level argumentation, but after considering that staying silent might be wrongly interpreted as a confession of "guilt," I decided to speak out.

[...]

McCarthy and Dr. Green permanently and repetitiously don't obey the most important scientific rules and defend those who don't do this either.

>> No.4186396

>>4186385
>the eyewitnesses were in very bad physical and emotional conditions

Exactly the poor things, so why would you trust anything they say? jsut because something is emotionally heart wrenching, doesn't make it true, they're incongruent with one another, and they're incongruent with physical evidence.

>> No.4186398

>>4186396
also they have financial/emotional/ethnical interest in lying.
It's like asking a seller if their product is OK.

>> No.4186404

>>4186393
>Who is more trustworthy, I wonder.
The person with the most scientifically valid argument. (i.e. Germar Rudolf)

Feel free to try reading his paper sometime instead of making silly appeals to authority.

>> No.4186406

>>4186398
There is footage of auschwitz jews talking about how they formed soccer teams and played with ss members and put on productions and painted murals, of course, these are ignored in favour of stories like being gassed 6 times and babies being crushed and jews being forced to dig their own graves.

>> No.4186409

>>4186398

Really? Everyone involved in the holocaust has an interest in lying? Even the Germans? All of them? Even today? That's just ridiculous.

>> No.4186411

>>4186404

>Feel free to try reading his paper sometime

Where was his paper published? Was it peer-reviewed?

>> No.4186413

>>4186406
Sure, we all saw Hogan's Heroes so it must be true.

>> No.4186414

>>4186409
I don't see why.
Also today, you can't say otherwise. Or you end in prison.
Just so you know the truth is SO STRIKING and so obvious that you're not free of informing yourself and having your own opinion.

>> No.4186415

>>4186411
It's on his website in full. Happy reading!

>The Rudolf Report
>Expert Report on Chemical and Technical Aspects of the ‘Gas Chambers’ of Auschwitz
http://vho.org/GB/Books/trr/

>> No.4186416

>>4186413
No, it was from that spielberg shoah project, It's on youtube, but edited with obnoxious music.

>> No.4186419

>>4186415

So it wasn't really published, then. Just another conspiracy on the internet.

As usual.

>> No.4186421

>>4186416
This video? I don't think it has music though.

>Holohoax Survivors who Tell the Truth
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm8UmMuRSSw

>> No.4186423

>>4186409
The nazis at the nuremberg trials were horrendousley tortured, and had their families threatened, they played along with the prosecution in hopes of not getting a deaht sentence.

The testimonies cannot be true
because they contain things which are impossible
Hoess even makes reference to a camp that doesn't exist and the prosecution doesn't mention it (welzec) and things like 135ft high stacks of clothes from the jews they had stripped naked to gas.

>> No.4186424

>>4186414

I don't get. Suppose some SS officer is about to die of old age. He worked in the camps, and he "knows" that the holocaust is a lie. Why doesn't he come out and say it?

>> No.4186430

>>4186423
>The nazis at the nuremberg trials were horrendousley tortured

You're saying that every German who ever provided evidence was tortured and or intimidated?

What's your evidence?

>> No.4186431

>BELIEVE IN IT OR NOT, EXAGGERATE IT OR BELITTLE IT, THE HOLOCAUST HAPPENED
>THE DEPORTATION OF JEWS AND OTHERS, FORCED LABOR, MASS KILLINGS, CRUELTIES AND THE HUMANITY CRIMES HAPPENED
> THE EXACT NUMBERS AND PROOFS MAY BE DIFFICULT TO TELL BUT THE SHIT REALLY HAPPENED

>> No.4186432

Why is it that those who deny the holocaust are often those who most wish it to happen?

>> No.4186433

>>4186421
The following content has been identified by the Youtube community as being potentially offensive or inappropriate.
I like where this is going.

>> No.4186434

>>4186419

David Irving mentions this in one of his lectures, it was peer reviewed by all the chemistry proffesors in germany, and they didn't find significant fault with it.

>> No.4186435
File: 77 KB, 445x648, 53l.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186435

>>4186419
The holocaust is an alleged conspiracy. Germar's position is that no such conspiracy was carried out.

You can order a printed copy of The Rudolf Report from his website.

https://www.vho.org/shop/index.php?language=en&main_page=product_info&products_id=37

>> No.4186440

>>4186432
because if it really happened, there wouldn't be fucking jews all over my planet blowing everything anymore.

>> No.4186442

>>4186435
>The holocaust is an alleged conspiracy.
A known and documented conspiracy. See also Final Solution.

>> No.4186445

>>4186432
I am a pacifist, I have nothing against jews and many of my personal heroes are jewish (whose aren't? from einstein to stallman, to marx 80% of academia is jewish).
But the facts don't add up, that's my agenda.

>> No.4186453
File: 157 KB, 837x397, 1313766626656.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186453

>>4186409
Many key witnesses conveniently died after they were captured. In particular those who did not play along with the gas chambers hoax.

>> No.4186458

>>4186434
>was peer reviewed by all the chemistry proffesors in germany,

Really? He sent to to thousands of people, and they all reviewed it and approved it? And the only evidence of this is "testimony" by another holocaust denier? Wow.

>>4186435
>The holocaust is an alleged conspiracy.

Holocaust is not a conspiracy. The conspiracy theory is that the Jews (or whatever) deceived the whole world about its nature.

>> No.4186467

>>4186430
http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v12/v12p167_Weberb.html

If your squemish about the integrity of the structure of your testicles, you ight want to drink a glass of water

>In the trial of the Dachau guards alone there were recorded 139 cases of crushed testicles amongst the German prisoners being held by the allies.

>> No.4186475
File: 146 KB, 726x548, 1314510573759.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186475

>>4186442
Not really.

Furthermore the lack of forensic evidence, and forensic evidence directly contradicting gassing claims is a huge stumbling block for the holohoax. This is why holohoax advocates must resort to punishing nonbelievers with speech crime laws.

>At the end of World War II the Allies confiscated a tremendous quantity of German documents dealing with Germany's wartime Jewish policy, which was sometimes referred to as the “final solution.” But not a single document has been found that even refers to an extermination program. To the contrary, the documents show that Germany’s “final solution” policy was one of emigration and deportation, not extermination.

>One of the most important of these is the confidential German Foreign Office memorandum of August 21, 1942. [10] “The present war gives Germany the opportunity and also the duty of solving the Jewish problem in Europe,” the document notes. The policy “to promote the evacuation of the Jews in closest cooperation with the agencies of the Reichsführer SS [Heinrich Himmler] is still in force.” The memo noted that “the number of Jews deported in this way to the East did not suffice to cover the labor needs there.”

>> No.4186478

>>4186453
>>4186453
>>4186453
>>4186453
>>4186453
>>4186453
this pretty much sums it up.

>> No.4186480

>>4186458
I'm sure I could dig up a citation,, but this was this guys dissertation, it would have been sent to professors.

Also, David Irving isn't a crackpot, his approach to history is very refreshing, one might say scientific.

>> No.4186484

who'#s that guy that was sentenced to death or life in prison or whatever at nuremberg, who had been in britain during the entirity of the war?

>> No.4186485

>>4186467

No, I don't want an internet conspiracy website. I want research from actual holocaust historians.

>> No.4186489

Uhhh... the Nazis based a ton of their policy and dogma around blaming the Jews as the ultimate evil that must be exterminated. Only trolls and the deluded actually believe the Nazis didn't seriously want a holocaust of the Jews, Gypsies, political opponents, undesirables etc.

>> No.4186490

>>4186485
Are you okay with scrapbook pages or something?
I'm not sure of ISBNS of books that cover the issue.
I'll look around

>> No.4186492

>>4186475

So you're saying that millions of Jews were evacuated? Where? What's the evidence?

>> No.4186493
File: 235 KB, 903x471, 1303252751497.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186493

ok let's get some lulz in here.

>> No.4186498

>>4186480

His dissertation should be publicly available, so go and find it.

>> No.4186503

>>4186458
The alleged holocaust is, in fact, a conspiracy.

Holocaust denial asserts the NONEXISTENCE of any such conspiracy.

>> No.4186507

>>4186492
Nobody's saying that happened
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%89vian_Conference

>> No.4186512

>>4186503

>The alleged holocaust is, in fact, a conspiracy.

How is it a conspiracy? It's not like Nazi were particularly secretive about their intentions with the Jews.

>> No.4186518

>>4186512
it's not like they killed them either.

>> No.4186519

>>4186507

>Nobody's saying that happened

Uh, this guy just did:

>>4186475

>> No.4186532

>>4186445
If the stated number isn't supported by the evidence, what logic would lead someone to choose a lower number? Why not a higher number, since a better argument can't be made for a higher number than a lower one. Just because lower figures are easier to prove doesn't mean higher ones aren't the truth. Conservative numbers are rarely accurate and only indicate that which can be proven, hence the term conservative.

>> No.4186535
File: 33 KB, 500x511, Stahlecker's_report_to_Heydrich_on_January_31,_1942.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186535

>>4186518

>it's not like they killed them either.

Dude, getting rid of Jews was their basic policy. If you want to convince us that they didn't kill them, you must explain what they actually did.

>> No.4186536

>>4186519
Where? I can't find any such claim in that post. Can you highlight it?

>> No.4186539

>>4186535
They deported them to labor camps.

>> No.4186540

>>4186536

>To the contrary, the documents show that Germany’s “final solution” policy was one of emigration and deportation, not extermination.

>he policy “to promote the evacuation of the Jews in closest cooperation with the agencies of the Reichsführer SS [Heinrich Himmler] is still in force.

>> No.4186543

>>4186535
that was their intention. They didn't have time to do it.
And that's the whole point of the conspiracy of the Shoah.

>> No.4186546

>>4186539

>They deported them to labor camps.

And did they all die, in those "labor" camps?

>> No.4186547

>>4186540
yes, nobody claimed that millions were deported. nobody wanted to take them.

>> No.4186549
File: 23 KB, 681x253, trolgoodlier.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186549

"For us, this is not a problem you can turn a blind eye to-one to be solved by small concessions. For us, it is a problem of whether our nation can ever recover its health, whether the Jewish spirit can ever really be eradicated. Don't be misled into thinking you can fight a disease without killing the carrier, without destroying the bacillus. Don't think you can fight racial tuberculosis without taking care to rid the nation of the carrier of that racial tuberculosis. This Jewish contamination will not subside, this poisoning of the nation will not end, until the carrier himself, the Jew, has been banished from our midst."
-Adolf Hitler speech to the NSDAP, 8 August 1920

"Today I will once more be a prophet: if the international Jewish financiers in and outside Europe should succeed in plunging the nations once more into a world war, then the result will not be the Bolshevizing of the earth, and thus the victory of Jewry, but the annihilation of the Jewish race in Europe!"
-Adolf Hitler speech to the Reichstag, 30 January 1939


"But what is to become of the Jews? Do you think that they will be settled in villages in the conquered eastern territories? In Berlin we have been told not to complicate matters: since neither these territories [nor our own] have any use for them, we should liquidate them ourselves! Gentlemen, I must ask you to remain unmoved by pleas for pity. We must annihilate the Jews wherever we encounter them and wherever possible, in order to maintain the overall mastery of the Reich here"
-Hans Frank, Governor-General of Poland, December 16, 1941.

>> No.4186550

>>4186543

>They didn't have time to do it.

So they had enough time to transport them to labor camps, where they mysteriously disappeared, but they didn't have time to kill them?

uh...what?

>> No.4186553
File: 33 KB, 356x289, BeatenGuard.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186553

>>4186540
But there's no mention there of any numbers. All it says is the final solution was deportation.

Your attempted strawman is not fooling anybody, Chaim.

>> No.4186554

>>4186547

>nobody wanted to take them.

What do you mean by that? Germans were the ones who decided where Jews went.

>> No.4186562

>>4186550
they didn't disappear, there's plenty of them left. Plus typhus.
Lrn2argue
Anyway, I'm tired of being trolled by some stupid jew, I better get going to sleep as a good revisionist would.
10/10, OP.

>> No.4186563

>>4186553

Aha, so they only deported a small number of Jews.

So what happened to the rest of them?

>> No.4186564

>>4186554
read the wiki link on teh evian conference.

>> No.4186565

>>4186546
Nope. The overwhelming majority survived and applied for reparations after the war.

>> No.4186567

>>4186563
They stayed in the camps until liberation. Then they got reparations.

>> No.4186571

>>4186565
>>4186567

Really? So the camps had *millions" of Jews in them when they were liberated? How come nobody noticed?

>> No.4186574

>>4186571
0/10

>> No.4186579

>>4186571

there never was millions of jews in the first place, tens, hundreds of thousands maybe, but the numbers youre coming up with are nothing but allied propaganda

>> No.4186584

I'm going to bed, it's been fun guys.

Merry christmas one and all.

>> No.4186589
File: 24 KB, 480x381, rabbirabbirabbi.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186589

>>4186584
right? One last joke to wish you a merry christmas once again:

>> No.4186591
File: 84 KB, 1280x521, 1299936497320.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186591

>>4186571
You are like a baby bird (Jew) learning to fly (deceive the goyim).

That's not even a good use of the begging the question fallacy. It's way too transparent.

>> No.4186594
File: 79 KB, 700x252, Hoefletelegram.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186594

>>4186579

Oh, now I get it. So the Nazis, who considered the Jews to be scourge of civilization, their mortal enemy, simply left millions of them running free in Europe during the whole time.

Yeah, that makes sense.

>> No.4186596

>>4186591
Is that about women or jews?

>> No.4186600

>>4186594

>exportation

>> No.4186601
File: 3 KB, 126x126, 010.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186601

Back to /new/, retards.

>> No.4186605
File: 67 KB, 771x704, nafcash_com.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186605

It's not that I don't want to believe the holocaust. I do. I was raised to believe it. However the lack of evidence for it has given me doubts.

If anyone can show me just two pieces of evidence that would exist if the holocaust happened it will restore my faith in the holocaust:

1. Forensic evidence of even one inmate death from poison gassing.
2. At least 1% of the missing human remains.

Without such basic proofs I don't see how anyone can justify continued belief in the extermination myth.

>> No.4186610

>>4186600

>exportation

Nope, sorry, the other "holocaust skeptic" (lol) claims that the Nazis didn't manage to deport them, so take it up with him.

>> No.4186613
File: 126 KB, 328x330, 1302795163010.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186613

>>4186610
>the other
>implying there is only one

>> No.4186614
File: 380 KB, 823x1174, holohoax.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186614

>>4186594
Oh I get it, Germany, fighting a war on two fronts...with fuel scarce...short of all resources...shipped millions of Jews by railroad...hundreds and thousands of miles...to camps specially built just to hold them...feed them...clothe them...tattoo them in order to keep track of them....just to KILL them.

That makes perfect sense!

>> No.4186616
File: 30 KB, 384x415, WieselAuschwitzpits.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186616

>>4186605


What exactly do you want? Forensic examination of ashes is quite difficult, you know.

>> No.4186618

The jews learned how to extract zero point energy from a vacuum using cold fusion powered flying saucers and had to be stopped by the germans.

>> No.4186622

this is one of the dumber threads on /sci/

>> No.4186630

>>4186614

Why not? They had enough resources to conquer almost the entire Europe, you know.

You think the transfers of Jews would strain the railroads too much? Really? You think transporting millions of people (in time period of several years) is impossible? Why? Do you know how many people lived in Europe at that time?

>> No.4186632

>>4186594
>Hoefle telegram
The telegram shows statistics for Jews sent to the three Reinhardt camps. It does not in any way state that these people were killed there and does not refute the revisionist hypothesis about those Treblinka, Belzec and Sobibor being transit camps.

>>4186610
He was apparently pointing out that the telegram you posted refers to evacuations, not killing.

Why must you resort to such bizarre argumentation? Do you think you are fooling anyone?

>> No.4186634

>>4186630
>Why not?
Why?

>> No.4186636

>>4186616
>What exactly do you want?

I thought I was pretty clear what I want:

1. Forensic evidence of even one inmate death from poison gassing.
2. At least 1% of the missing human remains.

So, where is it?

>> No.4186638

>>4186632

In case you didn't notice, the point some "holocaust skeptic" was trying to make that there were never millions of Jews in the camps in the first place -

>>4186579

bummer

>> No.4186648

>>4186632
>does not refute the revisionist hypothesis about those Treblinka, Belzec and Sobibor being transit camps.


Transit camps! Wow. And where did the Jews go, then? What was the final destination? Where is the evidence of those transfers? How come nobody noticed millions of Jews being settled elsewhere?

>> No.4186651

>>4186636
>1. Forensic evidence of even one inmate death from poison gassing.

How do you think this could be produced from the ashes?

>> No.4186660
File: 415 KB, 1032x559, 1321651264037.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186660

>>4186651
Then do autopsies on the unburned bodies. Oh right, they did. That is how the claims of "gas chambers" in the American liberated camps were debunked.

The only surviving "homicidal gas chamber" hoaxes come from Soviet liberated camps.

>As part of a US War Crimes Investigation Team, Dr. Larson performed autopsies at Dachau and some twenty other German camps, examining on some days more than 100 corpses. After his grim work at Dachau, he was questioned for three days by US Army prosecutors. [1]

>Dr. Larson's findings? In an 1980 newspaper interview he said: "What we've heard is that six million Jews were exterminated. Part of that is a hoax." [2] And what part was the hoax? Dr. Larson, who told his biographer that to his knowledge he "was the only forensic pathologist on duty in the entire European Theater" of Allied military operations, [3] confirmed that "never was a case of poison gas uncovered." [4]

>> No.4186663

>>4186651
You do understand that even modern cremation facilities do not reduce bodies to ashes, but rather to BONES, right? Disingenuously referring to the alleged cremated remains as “ashes” rather than correctly referring to them as bones is a crucial component of this malicious big-lie / cognitive illusion. So if it’s a well known fact that the alleged crude method of burning the bodies could not have made them disappear, then how can anyone in their right mind believe that the simple act of covering the alleged millions of pounds of remaining evidence with dirt do the trick?

>> No.4186665
File: 13 KB, 252x360, Capture.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186665

Having both the birth and death dates, we can calculate the age at death. The following is a break-down of the records by age. This is of interest, as Jews claim that the old, young, and anyone unfit for work, were immediately gassed on arrival at Auschwitz (and, of course, Jews claim, no record was kept of these killings, while careful records were kept of all other deaths). Clearly, this was not the case. It is particularly unlikely, that the three ladies over 90 years old, were fit for any sort of work.

>> No.4186666

>>4186660

Please do not quote an antisemitic conspiracy website. I will not respond to that.

>> No.4186671
File: 276 KB, 618x805, hoax01b.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186671

>>4186666
Okay. With the free time you have from not responding to that post you can find me two pieces of evidence which would exist if the holocaust actually happened:

If you provide me just two pieces of evidence which should be easy to find (if the holocaust were true) I will concede that the alleged extermination happened:

1. Forensic evidence of even one single inmate death from poison gas.
2. At least 1% of the missing millions of pounds of human remains.

>> No.4186679

>>4186671

I already told you, you can't produce evidence of poisoning from the ashes.

Your got your human remains scattered all over Europe, in the air, in the ground and in the water.

>> No.4186692

>>4186679
So then if you can't show such basic forensic evidence, what justification do you have for believing milliions of deaths or the homicidal gas chambers?

How did such a large mass murder not leave forensic evidence?

>> No.4186699
File: 28 KB, 550x412, Human Soap.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186699

One of the most lurid Holocaust claims is the story that the Germans manufactured soap from the bodies of their victims. Although a similar charge during the First World War was exposed as a hoax almost immediately afterwards, it was nevertheless revived and widely believed during the Second.

More important, this accusation was "proved" at the main Nuremberg trial of 1945-1946, and has been authoritatively endorsed by numerous historians in the decades since. In recent years, though, as part of a broad retreat from the most obviously untenable aspects of the "orthodox" extermination story, Holocaust historians have grudgingly conceded that the human soap tale is a wartime propaganda lie.

In their retreat, though, these historians have tried to dismiss the soap story as a mere wartime "rumor," neglecting to mention that international Jewish organizations, and then Allied governments, endorsed and sanctioned this libelous canard.

>> No.4186703
File: 24 KB, 187x251, 1311661115986.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186703

>135 posts and 28 image replies omitted

Is /sci/ really this dumb?

>> No.4186711
File: 148 KB, 725x599, 725px-Ohrdruf_Corpses_Eisenhower.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186711

>>4186692

Who says it did not leave evidence? It just did not leave the kind of evidence you want, that is, masses of gas-poisoned bodies. If you want to continue to insist that I provide evidence that does not exist, there is not much we can talk about, I'm afraid.

>> No.4186717

To anyone denying the cynaide gas chambers:

Please don't use Fred A. Leuchter or Rudolf based Prussian Blue tests which are inherently flawed because they are based on concentration and iron compounds and he made assumptions about a lack of ventilation which were false as they have been refuted by repeated tests using other methods which support the existence of gas chambers in Auschwitz.

Thank you

>> No.4186720

Much of what we know about the death camps comes from the nazis. You know how men like to brag? Yeah, I caught a fish 6 feet long. Same thing with the death camps. And of course, they were tortured to confess to larger numbers and stuff that never happened. Nazis aren't believeable witnesses.

http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/mod/1946Hoess.html

>> No.4186725
File: 304 KB, 1200x948, girls are laughing at you.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186725

>>4186720

>Much of what we know about the death camps comes from the nazis. You know how men like to brag? Yeah, I caught a fish 6 feet long. Same thing with the death camps

My sides!

>> No.4186727 [DELETED] 
File: 62 KB, 445x445, 1301469683748.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186727

>> No.4186730 [DELETED] 
File: 163 KB, 445x445, 1301469876040.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186730

>> No.4186731
File: 21 KB, 713x398, 1302861432891.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186731

>>4186711
>Ohrdruf
Ohrdruf is not alleged to be an extermination camp.

In what way is this photo evidence of extermination? In what way is it evidence of homicidal gas chambers?

>masses of gas-poisoned bodies.

To be clear: I asked for forensic evidence of even one single inmate death due to poison gassing. Just one. This evidence can come from even a single bone from a single corpse.

The "kind of evidence" I am asking for is called forensic evidence. Surely there would be some forensic evidence if the extermination hoax were true.

>> No.4186734 [DELETED] 
File: 67 KB, 445x445, 1301470483819.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186734

>> No.4186736 [DELETED] 
File: 108 KB, 890x890, 1301470680688.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186736

>> No.4186739 [DELETED] 
File: 51 KB, 445x529, 1301493982936.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186739

>> No.4186742 [DELETED] 
File: 164 KB, 1024x768, 1301494546491.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186742

>> No.4186743 [DELETED] 
File: 31 KB, 445x445, 1301505246170.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186743

>> No.4186746 [DELETED] 
File: 34 KB, 377x378, 1309035675447.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186746

>> No.4186747

>>4186731
>In what way is this photo evidence of extermination

It's the evidence of body disposal. It's the reason why you can't get your poisoned bodies. There aren't any. Clear?

>> No.4186750
File: 12 KB, 250x250, 1309035710607.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186750

>> No.4186752
File: 15 KB, 250x250, 1309035747460.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186752

>> No.4186754
File: 8 KB, 250x250, 1309035778616.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186754

>> No.4186757
File: 21 KB, 250x250, 1309035829673.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186757

>> No.4186759
File: 10 KB, 250x250, 1309035887771.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186759

>> No.4186763
File: 16 KB, 250x250, 1309035985176.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186763

>> No.4186764
File: 23 KB, 250x250, 1309036033431.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186764

>> No.4186768
File: 125 KB, 890x890, 1309036034470.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186768

>> No.4186770
File: 30 KB, 445x445, 1309036117758.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186770

>> No.4186773
File: 129 KB, 445x445, 1309036204521.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186773

>> No.4186774

>>4186747

Should we start a new thread? The spam-retard will get tired of it, eventually.

>> No.4186776
File: 152 KB, 890x890, 1309037007617.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186776

>> No.4186782
File: 28 KB, 179x179, 1309482722814.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186782

>> No.4186784
File: 59 KB, 392x378, 1311546629585.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186784

>> No.4186787
File: 14 KB, 250x250, 1311547500369.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186787

>> No.4186789
File: 10 KB, 250x250, 1311547608548.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186789

>> No.4186791
File: 37 KB, 250x250, 1311729841017.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186791

>> No.4186794
File: 48 KB, 375x375, 1311896664228.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186794

>> No.4186796
File: 41 KB, 250x250, 1311896710301.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186796

>> No.4186797
File: 56 KB, 250x250, 1311896839240.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186797

>> No.4186802
File: 69 KB, 512x428, 1311897017629.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186802

>> No.4186803
File: 300 KB, 864x504, 1307836805909.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186803

>>4186747
>It's the evidence of body disposal.

But the Americans are the ones disposing of those bodies. Why not do autopsies first? Oh, right, they did. This is how we know for certain the camps liberated by Americans were not death camps.

Unfortunately the Soviets did not want to do an honest investigation which is why today the only alleged "death camps" were liberated by Soviets.

>As part of a US War Crimes Investigation Team, Dr. Larson performed autopsies at Dachau and some twenty other German camps, examining on some days more than 100 corpses. After his grim work at Dachau, he was questioned for three days by US Army prosecutors. [1]

>Dr. Larson's findings? In an 1980 newspaper interview he said: "What we've heard is that six million Jews were exterminated. Part of that is a hoax." [2] And what part was the hoax? Dr. Larson, who told his biographer that to his knowledge he "was the only forensic pathologist on duty in the entire European Theater" of Allied military operations, [3] confirmed that "never was a case of poison gas uncovered." [4]

>> No.4186806
File: 11 KB, 250x250, 1311897038891.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186806

>> No.4186807
File: 78 KB, 352x326, 1311897143300.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186807

>> No.4186808
File: 52 KB, 445x445, 1311897286806.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186808

>> No.4186810
File: 27 KB, 445x445, 1311897312666.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186810

>> No.4186812
File: 126 KB, 890x890, 1311897517587.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186812

>> No.4186813
File: 37 KB, 250x250, 1311897561656.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186813

>> No.4186816
File: 516 KB, 811x538, 1311898037554.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186816

>> No.4186817
File: 155 KB, 445x445, 1311898565131.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186817

>> No.4186819
File: 22 KB, 475x416, 1311898793607.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186819

>> No.4186820
File: 50 KB, 484x656, 1420143_100402183803_its_raining_men.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186820

>> No.4186824
File: 37 KB, 488x442, 1312771822088.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186824

>> No.4186825
File: 45 KB, 438x512, 1313021424626.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186825

>> No.4186828
File: 31 KB, 250x250, 1314462416137.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186828

>> No.4186832
File: 64 KB, 300x400, 1315109607733.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186832

>> No.4186833
File: 13 KB, 232x242, capture_25122011_213548.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186833

>> No.4186834

>>4186803

You can't do forensic examination of gassed bodies because there AREN'T ANY! Is this really so hard to understand? Autopsies at Dachau can't tell you anything about gassing because there was no gassing at Dachau.

And, as I said, do not just copy paste stuff from conspiracy websites, I'm don't want to waste my time on that.

>> No.4186835
File: 3 KB, 251x251, 1315117209263.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186835

>> No.4186837
File: 15 KB, 250x250, 1315244194165.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186837

>> No.4186842
File: 29 KB, 500x500, 1315539743563.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186842

>> No.4186844
File: 20 KB, 250x250, 1315703113065.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186844

>> No.4186849
File: 23 KB, 249x248, 1315788069910.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186849

>> No.4186850
File: 76 KB, 590x568, 1316140354862.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186850

>> No.4186851
File: 172 KB, 300x384, 1316217054116.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186851

>> No.4186852
File: 426 KB, 1915x1014, 1324276203503.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186852

>>4186844
thank you sweet redeemer

>> No.4186853
File: 888 KB, 800x800, 1316305140788.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186853

>> No.4186856
File: 5 KB, 16x16, 1316490048516.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186856

>> No.4186857
File: 78 KB, 316x470, 1316502659160.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186857

>> No.4186859
File: 270 KB, 600x600, 1316915232135.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186859

>> No.4186860
File: 241 KB, 1638x2354, 1317418782887.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186860

>> No.4186861
File: 200 KB, 890x890, 1317503969281.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186861

>> No.4186863
File: 66 KB, 250x250, 1318116707922.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186863

>> No.4186864
File: 168 KB, 407x379, 1318228524568.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186864

>> No.4186868
File: 17 KB, 251x251, 1318229248996.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186868

>> No.4186872
File: 11 KB, 180x180, 1318339720442.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186872

>> No.4186874
File: 15 KB, 301x249, capture_25122011_222657.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186874

>> No.4186875
File: 25 KB, 231x249, 1319254584174.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186875

>> No.4186877
File: 21 KB, 249x278, 1320691550284.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186877

>> No.4186879
File: 11 KB, 214x253, capture_25122011_222707.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186879

>> No.4186880
File: 364 KB, 444x736, 1320878601130.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186880

>> No.4186883
File: 12 KB, 366x413, 1320879443941.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186883

>> No.4186885
File: 38 KB, 250x250, 1322085984627.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186885

>> No.4186887
File: 313 KB, 537x511, 1322546819317.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186887

>> No.4186888
File: 318 KB, 500x333, 1323066352443.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186888

>> No.4186889
File: 51 KB, 250x250, 1323331677627.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186889

>> No.4186890
File: 117 KB, 890x890, 1324075633167.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186890

>> No.4186893
File: 517 KB, 890x890, 1324075681172.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186893

>> No.4186895
File: 10 KB, 250x250, 1324075787571.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186895

>> No.4186898
File: 50 KB, 377x378, 1324075829635.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186898

>> No.4186899

>>4186857
I've been looking for Seriously Hope for a while now, thanks anon

>> No.4186900
File: 19 KB, 250x193, holocaust.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186900

Sure is JIDF ITT

>> No.4186906
File: 31 KB, 375x345, 1324075891677.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186906

>> No.4186907
File: 7 KB, 248x251, 1324699336447.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186907

>> No.4186910
File: 105 KB, 388x587, adslfkjaldfskj.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186910

>> No.4186911
File: 92 KB, 300x300, afkljdslsadfkj.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186911

>> No.4186914
File: 105 KB, 388x587, afsldkjfalskdjf.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186914

>> No.4186917
File: 92 KB, 300x300, afsldkjldfsk.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186917

>> No.4186918
File: 92 KB, 300x300, afsldkjsfd.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186918

>> No.4186920
File: 92 KB, 300x300, afslkdjdfslj.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186920

>> No.4186922
File: 92 KB, 300x300, afslkjf.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186922

>> No.4186925
File: 92 KB, 300x300, akfsjld.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186925

>> No.4186926
File: 92 KB, 300x300, aklsdfjlaksjf.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186926

>> No.4186930
File: 13 KB, 217x254, capture_25122011_224011.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186930

>> No.4186932
File: 26 KB, 388x587, aldskfjalskdfj.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186932

>> No.4186933
File: 92 KB, 300x300, aldskfjlskjdl.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186933

>> No.4186936
File: 92 KB, 300x300, alfkdsj.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186936

>> No.4186937
File: 56 KB, 300x300, alfkdsjsldfkj.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186937

>> No.4186941
File: 92 KB, 300x300, alfsdkjalsdfkj.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186941

>> No.4186943
File: 105 KB, 388x587, alksdfjladskf.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186943

>> No.4186947
File: 105 KB, 388x587, asdlfkjaldskjf.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186947

>> No.4186948
File: 113 KB, 241x255, asiatic costanza.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186948

>> No.4186952
File: 92 KB, 300x300, asldfkj.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186952

>> No.4186953
File: 92 KB, 300x300, asldfkjafshd.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186953

>> No.4186955
File: 92 KB, 300x300, asldfkjalkfsj.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186955

>> No.4186958
File: 105 KB, 388x587, asldkfjaldskfj.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186958

>> No.4186959
File: 92 KB, 300x300, asldkfjsdfl.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186959

>> No.4186963
File: 105 KB, 388x587, aslkdfjaskldfj.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186963

>> No.4186964
File: 39 KB, 373x297, closeup.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186964

>> No.4186967
File: 2.38 MB, 320x180, cos.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186967

>> No.4186970
File: 14 KB, 145x145, cost1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186970

>> No.4186972
File: 20 KB, 251x249, cost2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186972

>> No.4186975
File: 28 KB, 383x396, costanza.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186975

>> No.4186976
File: 54 KB, 300x300, costanzacubism.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186976

>> No.4186984
File: 172 KB, 574x722, costanzapicasso.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186984

>> No.4186987
File: 55 KB, 300x300, costtemplate.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186987

>> No.4186988
File: 89 KB, 445x445, doctor manhazta.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186988

>> No.4186991
File: 22 KB, 350x430, fag.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186991

>> No.4186993

>almost 2012
>constanza bombing holocaust denial threads on /sci/
ISHYGDDT

>> No.4186994
File: 92 KB, 300x300, ffafsldkjdflsjlf.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186994

>> No.4186996
File: 92 KB, 300x300, fjdksjlkje.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186996

>> No.4186997
File: 103 KB, 300x300, fractal ishygddt.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4186997

>> No.4187006

Thread reached image limit. It took all those Costanzas to express my contempt for you faggots.

Happy New Year.

>> No.4187007

>>4187006
so much butthurt

>> No.4187009

Regardless how many died I think we call all agree that it is disgusting that humans did this, and still do, to one another

>> No.4187014

>>4187009
What makes it particularly vile in the case of the holocaust is that the zionists use the holocaust as an excuse for their atrocities in palestine and as a shield for their genocide of the muslims.

>> No.4187017

>>4186887
>>4186885
>>4186883
>>4186852
>>4186806
Jew

>> No.4187038

>>4187014
No, they don't.

>> No.4187196

bumping for the sake of discussion

>> No.4187367

To be honest, I don't see why anyone cares.

>> No.4187381

>>4187367

Well, neo-nazis care, obviously. It is difficult to get support for your ideas if they come from a genocidal regime.

>> No.4188123

>>4186834
It was initially claimed that gassings were done at Dachau. It is only thanks to investigation that we know they did not.

On the other hand the Soviets did not do investigation, instead they constructed fake "homicidal gas chambers" to promote this hoax.

Now that the Soviet Union has fallen further investigation has shown the Soviet "homicidal gas chambers" were just a hoax, but it has become illegal to discuss the hoax.

>> No.4188126

Personally I prefer moon hoaxers. Their understanding of the world is much funnier than holocaust deniers.

>> No.4188127
File: 34 KB, 432x324, Urns.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4188127

On the subject of corpse disposal, using a crematory most makes sense if one intends to keep the remains of each corpse separate. Crematory ovens are specially designed to allow recovery of ashes from one corpse at a time, free of any other ash, either from that of the coal used as fuel or from that of other corpses. If one intends merely to destroy evidence of murder, incineration as is commonly practiced for garbage disposal would be many times quicker and more efficient in every respect, especially in terms of the amounts of fuel consumed. One could still gather enough ashes to fill urns and deceive family members but, oddly enough, it has never been claimed in any of the Holocaust literature that garbage incinerators such as those at Birkenau were ever used for anything but garbage. The startling fact is that by practicing cremation the Third Reich went to considerable lengths and expense to treat the dead with a modicum of respect -- even when many of the dead were Jews. Claims that ash from the crematories was used as fertilizer is a bad joke indeed: the ash is worthless compared to the value of the coal needed to produce it.

>> No.4188137

>>4188126
There's no irrefutable proof of the holocaust. If you ask for any proof you get sent to prison for thought crimes.

>Irrefutable Proof for Moon Landing - Lunar Gravity
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxZMjpMhwNE

>Irrefutable Proof for Moon Landing - SEQ Bay Pendulum
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kojsfbN8ulc

>> No.4188141

>>4188137
I know, which is why I prefer moon landing hoaxers, because their claims are even more ridiculous. Do you even into reading comprehension?

>> No.4188165

Yeah, the jews made it up, cause jews are deceitful and sneaky.

>> No.4188177

I had family liberate Dachau and my GF's Polish forcefully conscripted grandfather was there for the "liberation" on Auschwitz, where they found nothing but clothes.

Stop being wannabe Nazi fucks, that believe pseudo-science in the hopes of appealing to fools too desperate to believe in unraveling something in the hopes that it will give their lives purpose.

>> No.4188186

>>4188177
You didn't even read anything in the thread did you?
Not even holocaust historians claim Dachau was an extermination camps.

>> No.4188190

>>4188177
>I had family liberate Dachau
Well my both parents died in Auschwitz and I was adopted by the nazi commander. He carried me on his back while he was inspecting the mass murder, so I can positively say that it happened.

True story.

>> No.4189091
File: 172 KB, 500x625, lolocaust.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4189091

>>4188177

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action