[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 79 KB, 262x413, 1311691841941.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4057037 No.4057037[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

did the sex slave thread just get deleted?

>> No.4057047

yes, it's not science related.

inb4 technicalities everywhere.

>> No.4057050

Different anon here, my response to the anon who said more or less "regardless of whether it's true, doesn't it depress you that someone thought of it at all?"

>>4056991
No. Sociopathy is pretty self-regulating, and it's not even close to how it's generally portrayed. It's quantifiable mental damage, really.

Basically, the vast majority of sociopaths aren't nearly intellectually competent enough to achieve any great crimes. They're dumber than even a lot of dumb criminals, actually - childhood brain damage is the most frequent producer of sociopaths.

Developmentally speaking, a surgeon-sociopath is an extremely, extremely unlikely occurrence. I'm not sure whether you'd be able to get a sociopath from later isolated brain damage (thinking aphasics and others with damage to particular regions of the brain that results in a marked change but in only one general area of cognition).

You have to keep in mind that anything labeled as a "personality disorder" in modern psychiatry is basically aberrant biochemical activity that isn't really understood yet and that seems to be pretty innate or at least underlying compared to other psych diagnoses with (some) known causes and (some) treatments.

tl;dr you're not pessimistic enough about human ability, if you were you'd worry about things like this less

>> No.4057059
File: 29 KB, 225x350, 113407.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

dat sum Hakase?

>> No.4057066

not science? where anilysing the mind om a crysy person, or trying to prove its made up.

>> No.4057077

>>4057066
if a post is 51% or greater fluff, and at least part of the rest of it science, then there's not enough science to justify its existence on this board.

>> No.4057080

and as I was saying:

why would you want a mutilated sex toy that you have to care for like a baby when you could have a normal girl as a sex slave and just chain up. its the same as people buying iPhones, other people have one so i must have one too.