[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 476 KB, 640x1002, domestic catgirl funding.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4001922 No.4001922 [Reply] [Original]

The day we achieve transhumanism will not be the day we digitilize our brains, or the day we replace our bodies with android shells or nanobot clusters, neither will it be the day we produce a super-human AI.

The day we will have achieved Transhumanism is the day we have fully understood the human genome and are capable of altering each individual section to turn on and off specific alleles, and control our own development.

Our bodies are already walking bacgs of hyper-advanced nanomachines, far smaller and more complex than we can fully comprehend right now, and they run autonomously and already have a system in place to provide both power and replacements.

We need only be able to configure the genetic sequence to it's most optimal state and have full control over our functions to claim that we have beaten ourselves.

>> No.4001928

That's great for those who are not yet born, but it's not as simple for those who are already alive.

>> No.4001930

Almost every dollar that is not spent waging the war on drugs is still a dollar not spent genetically engineering catgirls for domestic ownership.

>> No.4001953

I agree whole heatedly, I will now spend my time persuading the government to defund the war on drugs and pour all funding into genetic sequencing.

GOD SPEED!

>> No.4001978

poor catgirls, forced to live with obese atheist neckbeards. if i have to support war on drugs to save them, so be it.