[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 1.65 MB, 1920x1080, 1319882556128.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3991585 No.3991585 [Reply] [Original]

Sup /sci/,
So I met this female at college, studies math (ph.d.)
We talked for about a month, and had some interesting discussions.

She believes that nuking Africa would be a good thing.
And that Egyptians were encountered by alien life.
That the AIDS virus was done by the US gov.

Am I just really uneducated about these three topics?
Or is this woman-that-escaped-the-kitchen retarded?

>> No.3991590

Why do you ask us?
Ask her for the reasons why she believes these things.

>> No.3991595

>>3991590
Not OP, but i doubt she'd answer "because i'm retarded" which she obviously is.

>> No.3991601

>>3991595
>a female
>not retarded

choose one

>> No.3991672

>>3991585

>She believes that nuking Africa would be a good thing.

Well, killing off all the Africans would be a good thing.

>And that Egyptians were encountered by alien life.

That's true, just look at what all the information stored on the inside of pyramids tell you.

>That the AIDS virus was done by the US gov.

Frank Zappa believed the same thing, and he is a genius after all. But it's most likely not true.

Just seems like she's got a bad case of American.
>racist
>naive
>crazy

>> No.3991678

http://www.cracked.com/article_18638_4-nobel-prize-winners-who-were-clearly-insane.html

>> No.3991681

>>3991672
>killing off all the Africans would be a good thing.

define 'good'

>just look at what all the information stored on the inside of pyramids
information that's isn't there. How do I look at that?

>Frank Zappa believed the same thing
argument from authority

>But it's most likely not true.

Finally some sense.

>> No.3991684

>>3991681

it's not a serious post.

>> No.3991689

You should marry her, because I completely agree. We waste billions every year on that country for what? Fucking nothing. They won't simply evolve out of their life style, and economic circumstances. Nuke them now kill a few millions and save future millions if not billions dying from aids like they are now every day.
While this may or may not be true there is some evidence that supports this, like the pyramids are alligned almost perfectly north and the fact that scientists still can;t figure out how thye built the pyramids.
Unlikely, as the technology didn't exist back then to do such a thing nor does it now. What I heard is that the AIDS virus was transfered from an ape in Africa to a person who had sex with it, yes it sounds retarded by it's what I heard.

Nonetheless the combination of all these conspiracy theories kind of leads to her being a bit nuts, but who isn't in this world?

>> No.3991700

>>3991689
>You should marry her, because I completely agree. We waste billions every year on that country for what? Fucking nothing. They won't simply evolve out of their life style, and economic circumstances. Nuke them now kill a few millions and save future millions if not billions dying from aids like they are now every day.

if we succeed in bringing the african continent up to 1st world development standards, then we've given ourselves a hell of a lot more mind contributing to the advancement of civilisation

>scientists still can;t figure out how thye built the pyramids.
not true.

>he pyramids are alligned almost perfectly north

aliens conclusion comes from this how?

>> No.3991710

>>/pol/

>> No.3991711

>believing there's actually people who are consistently smart in all aspects of their lives

>> No.3991712

>>3991585
nah, she actually is stupid.

>>3991601
eat shit

>> No.3991713

>>3991711
>consistently smart in all aspects of their lives

I am.

>> No.3991714

>>3991672
>Frank Zappa believed the same thing
Frank Zappa also said that he was going to move to Montana and become a mental toss flycoon, so I think it's safe to say that we can't take him at his word because he trolled so much.

>> No.3991716

>>3991585
I dunno about the rest but I fully support the purging of some sections of africa.
Is Somalia a part of Africa? Because that place needs to be glassed.

>> No.3991717

>>3991713
The fact that you would think that most likely indicates misplaced arrogance (ie. not smart)

>> No.3991721

>>3991700
I haven't done any serious research, most of what I know is fromm documentaries. How did thye build the pyramids then? And the allignment theory is not mine, it's something I heard a while ago, and it suspects aliens because the pyramids are alligned so exactly it was impossible back then for the egyptians to do such a thing with their technology.

Also good luck brining the Africans to 1st world development. It would take trillions of dollars to do such a thing and then your still left with AIDS aswell as uncivilised people. Do you know what witch doctors told thousands of African men? They told them that raping babies cures aids. Do you want those kinds of people living in first world circumstances.

>> No.3991727
File: 11 KB, 200x200, 1317970160156.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3991689

>You should marry her, because I completely agree. We waste billions every year on that country for what? Fucking nothing.
> We waste billions every year on that country for what?
>that country
>country
>Africa
>country

Congratulations, you are the 99%

>> No.3991730

>>3991721
>not understanding how education and development work

>not understanding occams razor

>> No.3991732
File: 27 KB, 461x403, 75.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.3991734

Nobody has anything to gain from that. There is an argument to be made for ceasing aid there, because it makes them dependent, but large parts of africa, especially south africa and egypt, are poised to join the industrialized world in the next 50 years as major players.

HAHA, No. Anyone who believes that is retarded.

Aside from the fact that it can be traced to Africa and at the time when it started we did not (and still don't) have the knowledge or dedication to make something like that. Something like that would be as hard to keep under wraps as bombing the world trade centers, hundreds if not thousands of doctors and chemists would have to be keeping that a secret.

>> No.3991735

>>3991721
> Do you know what witch doctors told thousands of African men? They told them that raping babies cures aids. Do you want those kinds of people living in first world circumstances.
first world circumstances means that there dumassed ideas would be brought up to date with a first world standard of education.

>> No.3991738

>>3991735
Oh, EK, Why did I ever hate you?

>> No.3991743
File: 80 KB, 450x450, femalebrain.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Women who make it that far in the sciences or math are pretty much nutters from having their wombs screaming inside them all the time, but put on "ignore". Also, the female brain isn't naturally a logic device, which further adds to the stress.

Ladies like Elizabeth Warren (mayhernamebepraised) are very much the exception that proves the rule.

>> No.3991744
File: 66 KB, 600x532, afro paladin in the wild west.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3991734
>Nobody has anything to gain from that. There is an argument to be made for ceasing aid there, because it makes them dependent,
Read this:
http://www.spiegel.de/international/spiegel/0,1518,363663,00.html

>> No.3991749

>>3991743
Keep in mind that Women with Aspergers are an entirely different case, and should be considered male in all things not sexual.

>> No.3991756

shes insane; a cancer to the academic system

>> No.3991758

>>3991743
The HUMAN brain isn't naturally a logic device. There are thousands of irrationalities that power us, even scientific endeavour.

>> No.3991760

>>3991738
erm, i probably pissed you off with some snarky, bitchy, or sarcastic remark..that's what usually happens.

>>3991743
>the female brain isn't naturally a logic device
retard troll detected.

>> No.3991762

>>3991749
> Keep in mind that Women with Aspergers are an entirely different case, and should be considered male in all things not sexual.

Hmm. What you say smacks of truth. I'll keep that in mind for future diatribes against things feminine.

>> No.3991764

>>3991700

Ugh.. we're not going to suceeed. Black people have never had a developed civilization in history, everywhere. Their dna is a scourge on this earth. Also we don't waste billions more like trillions, and hundreds of thousands of livelihoods ruined by these animals all across the first world.

>> No.3991765

>>3991760
Well, he did say that it wan't 'naturally' a logic device. SOmetimes it is a logic device, but not 'naturally'
see
>>3991749

>> No.3991766

>>3991760
Your super sexy when you go all feminist on us

>> No.3991771

>>3991760

He was being facetious. Stop doting on semantics cunt.

>> No.3991773

>>3991758
> The HUMAN brain isn't naturally a logic device. There are thousands of irrationalities that power us, even scientific endeavour.

There's some truth in that, but men fall into logic patterns as easily as women fall OUT of them. Hence my point.

You must have too much estrogen in your system today.

>> No.3991777

>>3991764
Mali Empire, Great Zimbabwe, Nubia, etc.

>> No.3991779

>>3991764
>not understanding why that is

>must be genetics

>>3991773

sex chromosomes have nothing to do with ability to think logically

>> No.3991780

Who cares what she believes. When you are first told about something on a subject no matter how irrational or illogical you will always believe that explanation above all others, this is simply how the brain works. Perhaps this girl knew nothing of the pyramids other than this alien theory and now she beliefs it is the truth. The same applies to the AIDS theory, even though what she suggests is technically impossible sh ewill continue to stick to that idea as the truth.

It is a different case with Africa though. No one person can understand everything. She has simply looked at the situation of Africa and come up with a solution without loking at all possible angles, points of view and information from every aspect of the country and the world.

You shouldn't judge her as she is simply a human doing human things, the circumstances to which she has developed this thoughts are simply different form yours.

>> No.3991793
File: 5 KB, 200x200, images.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3991689
>We waste billions on that country
>Mfw most 1st world nations hardly donate .07% of thier GDP to foreign aid like they agreed to

>> No.3991795
File: 33 KB, 600x380, KF-2008BioticsLab.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

It helps not to reject anything that goes against the general consensus of the public as "crazy insane conspiracy theory made by nutheads".

Best example are the 9/11 conspiracy theories. The US government admitted three false flag attacks used to enter wars for huge financial gains already (sinking of the RMS Lusitania, the attack on Pearl Harbor and the Gulf of Tonkin Incident) so it doesn't take a whole lot of faith to think that the US would kill merely 3000 of its own citizens (which is how many people die in the US of heart diseases in 2 days by the way) to have an excuse to fuel the military industrial complex by producing weapons and ammunition (that killed over a million innocent civilians so far) and take away civil liberties of their citizens under the pretense of fighting a made up bogeyman, "the evil terrorists", and backing the whole thing by corporate and government controlled mainstream media panic mongering.

While I agree that aliens visiting our planet in the last milennia is outright ridiculous, the AIDS thing might be plausible.

During the cold war there were dozens of bionics labs in Russia and the US researching biological weapons. The annual production of weaponized smallpox for example by both superpowers added up to 100 tons per year and there was some pretty nasty stuff we know today was developed so I don't want to know what they developed and don't want us to know.

>> No.3991797
File: 17 KB, 386x295, your_youre_you.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3991766
>your

>> No.3991799
File: 6 KB, 245x206, images.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3991795
Nuking Africa? Oh well. It depends on your set of ethics. It doesn't look like they'll be able to develop a working society or economy that won't get hijacked by dictators in the near future. And even if they would, this would be in no industrial countries' interest. The US assassinated dozens of dictators since the 1950s that tried to revolutionize their countries and make the actual people of the profit from their crops in their land or the resources that are harvested by huge western megacorporations.

All 3rd world countries, not only in Africa, are debt slaves of the west. There is no way they will be able to pay it off. And this hopelessness makes it extremely easy for them to get exploited for their resources.

But nuking is a bad idea. Stating the obvious, not only would it pollute valuable land but it would also be impossible to convince the people of the western world to comply to this. A more suitable method of controlling their population and therefore the suffering of starvation would be sterilizing them. Or helping them build an infrastructure.

>> No.3991801

>>3991585

That is understandable.

Ancient astronaut theory is plausible.

Thats pushing it, tough.

>> No.3991803

>>3991744
So, you're agreeing with me?

>> No.3991805
File: 39 KB, 450x268, 1249126008505.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>MFW africa does not have enough arable land to support its population

>> No.3991819
File: 37 KB, 400x323, 1305195941415.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3991805
then they should stop fucking breeding!
dont fucking have kids if you know you cant look after them without being a fucking hatable scrounging MONG!

>> No.3991841
File: 115 KB, 750x600, 1310052027255.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3991819
They breed because they don't know about contraception. They breed because they know there is a high mortality rate on children so they have as many as possible so that atleast some of their children survive to support their parents. If they can't understand "use a condom or risk contracting aids" how will they understand "you must stop breeding so that this continent can have a better chance at being self sustaining for x number of people"

>> No.3991856

Hey, I just wanted to add something about the africa thing rather than turning this into "ask EK"

most aid to lesser developed countries in africa has been dropped to a minimum because of the exact reasons that have been posted against it: when you give them too much help for free, they take it as a liability, if you give the local govt free money they will just pocket it and nobody's the wiser.

this kind of help kinda stopped after late 80s-90s.
Now there is more efficient help, like building of schools and wells.

Yet dont worry world! for all you nigga haters you are ensured that nigger-suffering is still persistent in 2011. Developed nations have quotas sometimes on especially food items to keep western farmers in business. food that is over the quota is bought in at a lower price by the govt and then dumped into african markets for cheap/free, as "aid" or a "gift", devastating local economy, because you cant compete with free.

Generally speaking african farmers are forced to either grow palms for palm oil or another plant that I cant remember that is some kind of drug that hasnt been banned by most african countries yet. Its not a known drug in the west, its rather shitty really.

Oh lets not forget the still progressing civil wars, including methodical rape of women (including the ugly ones)

Have a nice day now.

>> No.3991858

>>3991841
no, they do know about contraception, they are just stupid catholic bastards who choose not to use it, so they breed themselves into having a shit existence, and give loads of people aids in the process.
...i honesty cant sympthise with such fucking stupid decision making...deal with the fucking consequences if you fucking make it so shit for yourself!

>> No.3991869

>>3991841
> They breed because they know there is a high mortality rate on children so they have as many as possible so that atleast some of their children survive to support their parents
No they don't, you fucking idiotic apologist retard, they keep breeding because sex feels good and condoms are not really available, maybe if they all had free condoms the birth rates would go down but they would still be way higher than in the west for the simple reason that sex feels good and fucking retarded monkeys in the middle of africa do not consider the consequences of their actions.

>> No.3991885

>>3991858
YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT, Latin America has excessively high birthrates because of the catholocisim thing but monkeys in africa do not understand the fucking concept of religion, they understand that sex feels good and they dont know shit about shit, their collective IQ is less than that of most small towns in Asia or the west, they arent doing "fucking stupid decision making" they just fuck when they can because it feels good and they have nothing else and when they want to fuck they arent giving the least bit of a fuck about the consequences of their actions

>> No.3991890

>>3991858
All of Africa?
Really just the D.R. Congo etc.. There's not as much overlap as you think.
EK cannot into calculus or inferring causation.

>> No.3991893

>>3991841
>>3991841
Historically, Africans aren't the only group of people to have birth control issuses. Irish and Italian immigrants were critized for having too many children.

>> No.3991901

>>3991869
>implying all africans are so retarded that they don't want their genes to continue on into another generation.
>>3991858
Not all know about contraception, but the main problem is there isn't enough education on contraception or supply of contraception.

>> No.3991903

>>3991890
EK can't into many things besides poorly trolling, and getting trolled

>> No.3991905

>>3991869
oh I see you've met them im person and interviewed them, care to share your data?

you're soud like paul the apostle

>> No.3991937

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linus_Pauling
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Jahn
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rupert_Sheldrake
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_Benveniste
http://articles.baltimoresun.com/1993-06-06/news/1993157053_1_branch-davidians-doug-law-school-facul
ty

>> No.3991947

>>3991885
>Implying most africans aren't as, if not more religous than most people in latin america

>Implying the average latin american women isn't putting out and giving birth at 13

butturt mezito detected

>> No.3991969
File: 55 KB, 321x360, seriously-ad-seriously-26014-1297926882-8.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Mfw any post that mentions africa turns into a /new/ 2.0

>> No.3991992

>>3991585
To be honest Op, i'd have to hear her argument to tell whether she's just really thinks outside the box, or is just pants on head retarded

>> No.3992082

>>3991969

We're sick of their shit

>> No.3992192

>>3991714

it's Dental floss, lol. You're crazy.

>> No.3992239

>>3991797

>remark..that's what usually happens.

it's

remark... that's (...)

>first world circumstances means that there dumassed ideas would be brought up to date with a first world standard of education.

it's

first world circumstances, means that their dumb assed ideas, would be brought up to date, with a first world standard of education.

Stop being such a fucking smartass, you make spelling and grammatical errors all the time.

I'm not saying I'm perfect, but you certainly are not.

>> No.3992286
File: 51 KB, 1000x1000, 1262549428554.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3991885
WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TALKING TO YOU STUPID FUCKING TWAT! fucking retard, theres loads of catholics in africa!
OMFG
theres actually a fuckin wiki of that specific subject!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Catholicism_in_Africa
shut the FUCK up! and stop talking out your arse you thick cunt!

>>3992239
fuck off!
and what an incoherent mess! you look like a fucking moron!

>> No.3992306
File: 37 KB, 370x300, 1262007087574.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3992286
s

>> No.3992313

>>3992286

it's quite clear that you're a woman. You cannot into logical arguments, and you constantly resort to name calling, just look at your posts in this thread.

>fuck off
>retard troll
>eat shit
>hatable scrounging MONG!

I wish, for the sake of this board and the people on it, that you would die, or at least leave forever.

>> No.3992328
File: 7 KB, 311x294, 1266299137118.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3992313
SHUT THE FUCK UP!
my arguments are logical, actually, and at least i fucking cite sources rather than generalising like a fucking tosser and being like 'hurr durr, all women cant into logic'
stupid fucking sexist retard! no wonder everyone hates you!

>> No.3992344

>>3992328

So much anger.

No wonder when you are met with such consistent hate everywhere you go (or at least post). Many people on this board loathe you, and you know and feel it. Realize it and leave, you have nothing to offer, you are no scientist, and you do not appreciate science.

>> No.3992347
File: 1.37 MB, 224x178, 1312527586427.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3992286

Oh boy, EK's awake.

>> No.3992364

>>3992328

how is it logically to constantly tell people to eat shit, shut up, or something similar? You only rarely actually refute someone point.

>> No.3992387
File: 19 KB, 542x600, afr95cath[1].gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3992286
Roman Catholicism in Africa

>> No.3992390

>>3992344
why the fuck do you think i care? you think i come here to be liked?
[sarcasm] yeh, im sure its so gratifying to think random people on the internet like me [/sarcasm]

>>3992364
those people were such fucking retards they didnt deserve any decent discussion, only hatred.

>> No.3992395

>>3992390

Who are you to judge? Especially with those "sources" you bring to the discussion.

>> No.3992411
File: 230 KB, 468x354, 012774364.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3992395
you mean wikipedia? sorry, are you implying that link isnt actually completely fucking true, you cheeky twat!

>> No.3992412
File: 17 KB, 308x322, africa_famine_map[1].gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3992286
http://www.awitness.org/news/june_2002/graphics/africa_famine_map.gif

Now, what did I say earlier?
>Really just the D.R. Congo etc.. There's not as much overlap as you think.
Welp, looks like I'm right. Catholicism just doesn't explain why African populations outgrow their food production.

>> No.3992418

>>3991841

Ok dude how fucking ignorant can you get?

Go to Africa, there are alot of Catholics.

Try actually travelling the world instead of spouting uneducated shit.

>> No.3992425

>>3992192
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=smZA9Jv3qH0#t=103s

>> No.3992432

>>3992411

look at these posts:
>>3992412
>>3992387

Learn. You don't post a link to an article filled with random crap, if you do, you quote what is essential to your argument.

>> No.3992436

>>3992390

Why tripfag?

Genuine question, not trying to be a dick.

>> No.3992455

>>3992425

Only that version, do you realize how many different versions there are? There's even one where he sings "I'm moving to Helsinki soon", and he only sings "mental toss(...)" 1 time in the (') version, he sings dental floss the other times.

So in conclusion, what he most commonly intend to say is, that he's going to be a dental floss tycoon. That makes more sense, and is also more crazy than spewing random crap, so it's more Frank Zappa.

>> No.3992468
File: 18 KB, 452x339, thats_the_joke_medium[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3992455
That's the version from the album.
Several times within that version, he sings "gonna be a dental floss tycoon" followed shortly by "gonna be a mental toss flycoon".

>> No.3992477

>>3992432
and the fact that those 2 maps correlate pretty well with each other means what exactly?
oh yeh, that the high catholic densities suck!
the middle bit, in yellow, thats the famine area, right?
the same bits on the other map, that are mostly catholic? or at least have high percentages

>>3992436
well, for one thing i like to quickly be able to find my posts in the archives, even after i read a thread, i usually check back later to see if people replied.
it keeps a good flow of conversation, several times ive seen confusion between anons post linking the wrong people, and getting the complete wrong idea, and posting needlessly.
i also have a couple of mates who post here, and i like them to be able to see which are mine. (we sometimes discuss similar topics in person)

>> No.3992485

>>3992468

So it would've made more sense if you had put "dental floss tycoon" in your original post, because that would make FZ seem more crazy.

What's your favourite FZ album? (If you're even an enthusiast that is)

>> No.3992512

>>3992477

A couple of weeks ago I had about an about 2 hour long discussion with 3 other anons about if the conservation laws where ever broken (mind you they were all saying that it wasn't and also that the lepton number is always constant) and we discussed this and while we had this conversation there was a quantum mechanics newbie who learned a little bit along the way (we would explain basic concepts to give him an idea, along with the discussion) and as it turned out, we arrived to the collective conclusion that the conservation laws were broken by neutrino oscillation and that the lepton number conservation laws were broken by the Chiral anomaly (which was my original point).

No confusion at all, and a very nice discussion.

See, I can refer to anecdotes as well, it doesn't prove anything. There is no great reason for you to use a tripcode, except if you were some exceptional person, or authority on this board.

>> No.3992515 [DELETED] 
File: 98 KB, 1262x786, africans dont know sex edusmall.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Here, ya'll can have this one on me.
ENJOY.

>> No.3992526

>>3992515

I believe this. Thank you.

>> No.3992535

>>3992512
i'm not saying i NEED a tripcode, but even for the sake of following my own threads, its quite useful. (gentoo has a tripcode search feature, i can list all of my posts, and home in on all the exact threads ive been on in the previous day, i use the same thing to stalk harriet, just coz im nosy and like to see what shes been getting up to)

you're right, usually there isnt much confusion, because people post link, and mostly do it correctly, but occassionally there is, tripcoding makes it even easier.
(i also quite like a lot of the other tripfags, i feel like i kinda know there personalities, and it makes this place more interesting than just a load of plain faceless posters.)

>> No.3992542

>>3992477
They correlate well in central Africa, in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, and that's about it. Catholicism is uncommon in west, northeast, and much of southeast Africa, but those areas are still famine-stricken.
The only matchup is in central Africa. THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I SAID.

You must still be pissed that I rubbed it in your face when you fucked up some calculus. >>3991667

>> No.3992557

>>3991689
>We waste billions every year on that country for what
>africa
>country

oh lol americans

>> No.3992565

>>3992535

Then join a normal forum...

I've seen great zoology/biology forums while I was searching for info on google.

The only reason you choose this forum is because there is a way to lift yourself above most of the other persons so you can perceive yourself as something exceptional while the other posters are just "plain faceless posters".

btw, the correlation is not really a correlation. And you just instantly draw the conclusion that it is a direct correlation, there could be a lot of other reasons for this TINY correlation.

>> No.3992636

>>3991712

EK; Proving women as well as tripfags are retarded since the dawn of the intertubes.

>> No.3992660

>>3992535
Yo, EK!
Download 4chan x, it auto tracks all posts and what they link to!

>> No.3992664

>>3992328

> hurr durr, all women cant into logic

Now I wouldn't sign that statement, but obviously you cannot into logic.

>> No.3992676

>>3992535
>gentoo has a tripcode search feature

Do you mean the installgentoo archive?
Or are you actually using gentoo as an OS?

>> No.3992685

She's a retard

>> No.3992687

>>3992477

> i like to quickly be able to find my posts in the archives
­> implying that's not possible without having a name and just using a random tripcode

> it keeps a good flow of conversation
­> implying that's not possible without a tripcode

> several times ive seen confusion between anons post linking the wrong people
­> implying this doesn't only happen to newfags (you)

> i like them to be able to see which are mine
­> Attention whoring to the max

y u no go to facebook?

>> No.3992701

every single day there are threads with EK showing how stupid she is in them. It's quite amusing.

>> No.3992708

>>3992565
>a way to lift yourself above most of the other persons so you can perceive yourself as something exceptional while the other posters are just "plain faceless posters".
no, actually, some anons are fucking brilliant! complete genius's. theres one in particular who i sincerely hope is still posting, but havent heard from in a while. (or perhaps i have, i obviously dont know, because anon)
that said, most anons are pretty dumb/boring, but its worth sticking around just for the good ones, and i suppose the rest of the drones busy the place up enough to make it interesting anyway.

being a tripfag doesnt necessarily mean you're better, but the proportion of intelligent tripfags, to intelligent anons, certainly seems significantly skewed to favour the tripfags, on average (there are anomalies, like mentioned above, but not enough to ruin the general stats)

>> No.3992711

>>3992515
My god, africans are horrible.

>> No.3992731

>>3992660
thanks, i might. :)

>>3992676
lol, yeh, i mean the archive =p

>>3992687
>implying that's not possible without having a name and just using a random tripcode
the tripcode would need to be the same for me to keep tracking it, and a tripcode on its own is still a unique identifier, which i think is what you're wanting to complain about.

>implying that's not possible without a tripcode
is still possible, but makes it even easier.

>implying this doesn't only happen to newfags (you)
it never does, probably partly because i DO use a tripcode

>i like them to be able to see which are mine
that isnt attention whoring, its relevant to real people IRL!

>> No.3992735

>>3992708

Bullshit.

You just delude yourself, like always.

Goddammit I'm going back to /b/. It's far easier to find good guys for serious discussions there. All tripfags on /sci/ are aweful. All of them.

>> No.3992742
File: 278 KB, 476x350, 12645648.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3992735
>All tripfags on /sci/ are aweful. All of them.
ahahah!
really, really, not.
i expect people to talk shit about me, in fact i welcome it, but to say theres no good tripfags at all is so clearly wrong.

>> No.3992760

>>3992742

> deluding yourself even more

It's really like that. Go on worshipping your false gods, I don't care. Don't say you haven't been warned when you find out how stupid you were.

Especially the tripfags here on /sci/ are bad as shit. Enjoy your fail.

>> No.3992771

>>3992735
You could just filter them instead of making a big fuss about it. They have userscripts for that. Something tells me you're as much of an attention whore as the tripfags you ridicule

>> No.3992772

>>3992760
lol, false gods?
but they honestly are brilliant, ive learned loads from them. the good tripfags i mean.

>> No.3992782

>>3992771
even anonymising everyone doesnt mean the effects of tripfag circle jerks are erased, you can still see the posts, that appear to be anons talking to anons, but by the language used, you know they're tripfags.

it doesnt really matter. like i say, it spices the place up, makes it more interesting! :)

the anons who keep relentlessly complaining are clearly doth protesting too much.

>> No.3992792

>>3992771

So you say I have to come up to counter their shit?

Wut?

>>3992772

> but they honestly are brilliant, ive learned loads from them. the good tripfags i mean.

And you couldn't have learned that without tripfagging? You sure the information was valid and didn't just blindly believe it without verifying?

>>3992782

> it spices the place up, makes it more interesting!

No, it ruins what this place was intended for. I've seen it plenty of times. "Josef said it, so it must be right". Shit like that -> cancer.

>> No.3992801

>>3992792

come up with something*

>> No.3992807

Yet another thread ruined by the likes of EK

>> No.3992837

>>3992782

> The others are always wrong
> I'm always right

>> No.3992944
File: 271 KB, 472x359, zb1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3992792
>And you couldn't have learned that without tripfagging? You sure the information was valid and didn't just blindly believe it without verifying?
of course, but if some anon posts a massive block of text, it probably isnt worth reading, and i cant be bothered expending the time. if inurdaes posts a big block of text, i probably will read it.
me tripfagging or not makes no difference to if im reading rather than posting, its their posts that are the information that is at hand, and them tripfagging isnt my choice.
and im a scientist, of course i verify. id never blindly believe anything.

>No, it ruins what this place was intended for.
^your opinion^

> "Josef said it, so it must be right"
is usually the case.

go and find 3 examples of Josef ever being wrong, and perhaps i have a reason to take you seriously
(loljk, i dont really expect you to try wasting your time doing this, even if it were possible)

>> No.3992986 [DELETED] 

>>3992944
>>No, it ruins what this place was intended for.
>^your opinion^
I actually have to agree with this. All that "anonymous image board" means is that you are not required to register or otherwise provide personal information. In no way does it discourage the use of names or trips, as evidenced by the fact that they're possible at all; Outside of a single thread, even.

>> No.3993008

>>3992944
I actually have to agree with this. All that "anonymous image board" means is that you are not required to register or otherwise provide personal information. In no way does it discourage the use of names or trips, as evidenced by the fact that they are not only possible but possible outside of unique threads.

>> No.3993020

>>3993008
indeed. im still very much anonymous (unless you believe the 7/7/11-fags, in which case ISHYGDDT)