[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 24 KB, 500x333, 1314400133658.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3946212 No.3946212 [Reply] [Original]

split between between two.
Back pack vs Messenger Bag
voice your opinions.

Pic unrelated.

>> No.3946536
File: 114 KB, 492x577, 511_CarrySlingPack[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Split it right in half!

Do what I did: Start using sling bags.

I got 2 from the internet, one thats fucking tiny for when I'm just bringing some food and a book, and a larger one big enough for texbooks but still very flat. These shits are small and compact and free my hands allowing for most ease of movement.

>> No.3946557

backpacks are more functional in virtually every way.

messenger bags may be more fashionable depending on what you're going for I suppose.

probably more of a /fa/ question.

>> No.3946564

>>3946536
awkward shape for rectangular books

>> No.3946569

>>3946557
messenger bags have easier access. you don't need to remove it from your back to open it. you also don't run the risk of knocking things over in a store.

>> No.3946999

listen up you uncool fucks, this is what you need to do:

get a backpack and completely undo the shoulderstraps via the adjustors. cross one shoulder strap to the opposite free adjustment strap and leave it nice and loose. join the other crossed pair underneath the loose one and tighten up to maximum so it is flat against the back part of the backpack.

now wear your large/rectangular backpack like a messenger or sling bag, but should you need to jog for a bus or ride a bike or some shit, feel safe in the knowledge that you can yank the adjustor and make it as secure as a backpack in under a second.

you're welcome.