[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 50 KB, 339x486, 1302944071786.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR] No.3787410[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Today, in about 3.5 hours OPERA will finally present what they "observed" about Neutrino's. Needless to say I will be attenting the presentation at CERN.

UNTIL THEN! THEY HAVE NOT PRESENTED JACK-SHIT! NO ONE HAS SEEN THERE RESULTS. THEY ARE UNVERIFIED, UNPRESENTED, UNPUBLISHED, AND UNSHARED.

UNTIL THEN, WE REALLY HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT THEY "CLAIM TO HAVE FOUND".

IT IS FUCKING DISGUSTING how ya'll have gone fucking BAT-SHIT INSANE OVER NOTHING. Have some fucking tact people. No where has any spokesperson from OPERA even claimed shit yet.

YET THE MASS MEDIA, AND YOUR RETARDED ASS HAS JUMPED TO TERRIBLY FUCKING BAD CONCLUSIONS, AND MADE SOME OF THE WORST ASSUMPTIONS I HAVE EVER SEEN.

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER /sci/!

If you manage to clean up the fucking cesspool that your board has become, I may be kind enough to inform you on exactly what they present. If ya'll do an extra good job, I might even REPOST THE WHOLE FUCKING PRESENTATION!

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER. You have 3 hours!

>> No.3787414

>3.5 hours

Someone here is unable to convert time fuses, uh?

>> No.3787418

you just mad because cern proved that relativity is wrong and that theirfore god exists

>> No.3787425

did you hear? they fucking invented faster than light travel.

Fuck yeah LHC.

>> No.3787444
File: 65 KB, 410x272, never_go_full_retard1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

>>3787414
You serious? You can't understand decimal time? WTF?

>> No.3787462

hahaha

delicious to see backpedalling and damage control from liberal retards

you all know what this discovery means and I wont be the least surprised when it gets covered up and attributed to a hardware glitch

>> No.3787468
File: 16 KB, 200x266, cantorth.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

Ok, nevermind then /sci/.
I guess ya'll aren't mature enough to handle real science. Have fun with your pop-science and trolls.