[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 62 KB, 368x600, TheProtocolsCvrsm.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR] No.3781134 [Reply] [Original]

You guys are the biggest fucking group of conceited retards I have ever seen.

Fucking of course Einstein is wrong. It's been know for fucking decades. But you guys are too fucking retarded to take into consideration the "HURRR DURRR MEDIA, EINSTEIN IS THE SMARTEST" is wrong and fucking put aside your cock for a moment and actually read different shit.

God you guys are fucking tools.

Prepare to see a lot more shit like this happen. And don't be surprised that a Jew is made to seem like a scientific God by the Jew-run media. It's not a fucking coincidence. Knowledge is hidden.

>> No.3781145

go back to /b/

>> No.3781193

>>3781134
>Knowledge is hidden.
By the blindfold of racism?

>> No.3781196

I'm doing you a favor by bumping this

>> No.3781240

>>3781134

OP Let me guess you are from the USA? As in the rest of the world most of us get our information from smaller independent news sources and actually spend alot of time travelling the world seeing the shit for ourselves.

As for Einstein unless you have a PHD in physics and really understand E=mc2 then feel free to carry on with your ill-informed biased opinions.

>> No.3783202

A rose is a rose is a rose.

Greets from England OP :)