[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 226 KB, 660x728, timetravelerguide.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR] No.3749178 [Reply] [Original]

So I’ve been wanting to gather lots of information an store it away for when disaster strikes. i.e. 2012 theories, The New World Order, Nuclear Holocaust, Zombie Apocalypse, Economic Downfall, etc.

I want to gather information on what to do for water, food, shelter, basic medicine/anatomy, how magnets work, electricity, math, physics, architecture, how to make animal traps, what plants are poisonous, how the most important inventions of the last 500 years work, how to read the stars for navigation, etc. BASICALLY EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO SURVIVE AND RE-POPULATE THE EARTH.

I know all of this information probably exists already on the internet and in people‘s heads, but there will be no internet or phone in an apocalypse.

Does anybody here have a collection of information like this or has started one? Knowledge like this would be worth an infinite amount in a total downfall because knowledge=power.

Also general info thread.

>> No.3749206

>>3749178
this box of knowledge would become the new bible

>> No.3749227

it's called encyclopaedia.

>> No.3749244
File: 8 KB, 240x254, knot9.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

bump

>> No.3749280

Need instructions on how to make one of these.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaOOmaGzx0g&feature=related

>> No.3749687

bump