[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 7 KB, 248x169, Christopher-Michael-Langan.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR] No.3675602 [Reply] [Original]

Say hello to your god.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggur-Ca2nzs

>> No.3675638

he never seems to say anything smart...just weird

>> No.3675640

Actually, this is pretty sad.

>> No.3675654

To me it seems like he's incredibly naive and lacks inspiration. He has a very warped view of the world. The kind of thing that demonstrates that genius is part intellect and part creativity.

>> No.3675660

>In conjunction with his ideas, Langan has claimed that "you can prove the existence of God, the soul and an afterlife, using mathematics."
fullretard.tiff

>> No.3675663

It's very sad that he had a thought life and all, but does he actually say anything interesting, and not just masturbating to the camera? I can't bother wasting hours of my time on this crap.

>> No.3675666

>proving God etc with math
>"Genius IQ"
Further proof that IQ is an arbitrary gauge of some form of spatial reasoning, not a holistic gauge of a well-defined intelligence.

>> No.3675855

>Academia is not the way humanity should better itself.

>"HiQ" society should control most important decisions

Given the small population that makes up the "HiQ" society, I do not think that this man has a very realistic view of how to change the world.

>> No.3675896
File: 95 KB, 446x600, wtf is bob barker reading.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

>>3675855
>group of people who have constantly produced massive amounts of scientific and cultural knowledge for centuries, up to this day, isn't how humanity should better itself
>bunch of uneducated faggots who do nothing but smell their own farts over results in some useless tests should make important decisions

>> No.3675895

Chris Langan is the world's biggest douchebag because he completely wasted the talent that was afforded him. Yes he has a high IQ, who gives a shit? He has done nothing of worth with his life, just a lazy piece of shit.